Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking about her post on her personal face book too! Big deal about her leaving ‘Mrs meldrum’ behind! Friends and family must be laughing hard

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fantastic! I only came to tattle for meldrum and no other thread moves like hers did, she truly is the gift that keeps on giving! I’ve missed you tattle bastards. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
As I was blocked I shall have to rely on my fellow tattlers for inside information. An account is hardly private with 100k followers, the vast majority strangers with a purchased percentage 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Place your bets now on how long her account will stay private! You can’t do swipe ups on stories on a private account... so no af links!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Ha ha I’m so embarrassed for her!! She said she was gonna for good 😂😂 she looks at dick to her mates

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t see it now but on her FB she actually got Bertie groomed! She said it was the first time ever (no sh*t)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG this weeks entertainment is looking up! How the very duck is she going to play this then? Stroll back in all nonchalant by the looks of things and not address the past. Shady AF

• Haha
Reactions: 21
F**king hell, what happened to her “deleting” Mrs M and it would haunt her forever? Bloody sociopath.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My guess is that Lee has been laid off or had his pay/hours cut so she has no other option but to jump back into social media begging.
That was my 1st thought. The cuts offshore are brutal at the moment. And last in 1st out. He only started back last year so easiest make redundant!

Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ her not drinking lasted longer than her off social media duck md

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So much for Tropics making a stand and getting rid of her. Her mum is doing it for her now 🙄 They’re actually pathetic

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
How do we know her mum is doing it? Must be the hardest old karen has worked in her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.