Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am cringing SOOO bad!!! Her post on her private fb signing off and then a month a MONTH later she’s back!! Can’t believe it!!! I thought she’d come back but I honestly thought it would be after a substantial amount of time and we’d be like “wow the girls have grown!!” “Oh her hair is different” but 4 short weeks, I’m embarrassed!!
I honestly can’t think why she’d want to come back, is she so addicted to insta and the ‘likes’ that she could only stay away for 4 weeks, how sad. I think if you’ve done something like that for so long and been ‘liked’ by lots of people and have always been thinking about styling things for a gram photo it would be hard to disconnect but I’m really surprised, given how much she’s said in the past it’s affected her mental health, that’s she’s allowed herself to come back, her family haven’t strongly discouraged it or she hasn’t sought proper therapy for her ?online addiction. I was really pleased when she cut herself loose, she said she finally felt free but after four weeks she’s tied herself back down again, it’s actually really sad

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I do think she furloughed herself and that’s why she took a month off. She’s the director for her ltd company. It would make sense. Take a month off and claim the furlough scheme.

Another easy £2.5k
If she has furloughed, she will only be entitled to claim her average salary she’s been taking from the company. This is likely to be a low amount - as most company directors will take a low wage from the business and then take a substantial amount in dividends. If she has a decent accountant there is no way she would have been paying herself or lee a high salary.

Reactions: 10
I am cringing SOOO bad!!! Her post on her private fb signing off and then a month a MONTH later she’s back!! Can’t believe it!!! I thought she’d come back but I honestly thought it would be after a substantial amount of time and we’d be like “wow the girls have grown!!” “Oh her hair is different” but 4 short weeks, I’m embarrassed!!
I honestly can’t think why she’d want to come back, is she so addicted to insta and the ‘likes’ that she could only stay away for 4 weeks, how sad. I think if you’ve done something like that for so long and been ‘liked’ by lots of people and have always been thinking about styling things for a gram photo it would be hard to disconnect but I’m really surprised, given how much she’s said in the past it’s affected her mental health, that’s she’s allowed herself to come back, her family haven’t strongly discouraged it or she hasn’t sought proper therapy for her ?online addiction. I was really pleased when she cut herself loose, she said she finally felt free but after four weeks she’s tied herself back down again, it’s actually really sad
Mrs Bucket ain’t gonna flog that Tropic tit solo is she? It won’t be long before the drip feeding of the sun drops will be back. “Oh my mam is an ambassador now...” yawn.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She needs to take the blue tick down. Private accounts don’t qualify.
Has anyone contacted Instagram about this? Also as a private account she will no longer be able to see her insights, eg how many people interact with her posts or send her posts on.. interesting as feel she would want to know all that data

Reactions: 12
If she has furloughed, she will only be entitled to claim her average salary she’s been taking from the company. This is likely to be a low amount - as most company directors will take a low wage from the business and then take a substantial amount in dividends. If she has a decent accountant there is no way she would have been paying herself or lee a high salary.
Someone I was friends with does/did this. Paid themselves £1k salary and then £3k a month in dividends

Reactions: 2
Someone I was friends with does/did this. Paid themselves £1k salary and then £3k a month in dividends
yep.It’s completely legitimate and above board and what any good accountant would advise you do in that situation.

Reactions: 10
Who said she was no longer showing her kids on SM? Now we can see them running in the stories. She is not posting their faces because there is no money opps for her you watch how fast she shows them if she can get money out of it. Tropic shows how she would sell her mother's soul (literally) when needed.

Reactions: 9
S is going to get a lot of use outta that play house 🙄 would have been better with a summer house thing

Reactions: 17
The smug look on her face as she casually walks past it 😏 In a bit we’ll get “so so many of you asking about the new playhouse!”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
S is going to get a lot of use outta that play house 🙄 would have been better with a summer house thing
Yes I thought that too, five years probably and then p will even loose interest, a really nice summer house would have seen hem through teenage years. It’s lovely, I’m not being negative, but seems a bit of a waste for S

Reactions: 19
I really don’t think kids need something like that in the garden, think it will all be wasted.
Her smug face though, god this women needs a slap!’

Reactions: 14
Yes I thought that too, five years probably and then p will probably loose interest, a really nice summer house would have seen hem through teenage years. It’s lovely, I’m not being negative, but seems a bit of a waste for S
It’s for Bertie to tit in!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.