Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be the best advertisement for tropic ever....Aul Karen starts using the anti aging oil stuff and all the lotions and potions and boom, wakes up as a "youthful" thirty something. All under karens name of course so it must be Karen!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her engagement tonight is off the chart! Over 14000 likes - she’s not had that in years. She’ll make a fortune off her first YouTube video!!!
First Myka Staffer returns and now Meldrum 🤦🏽‍♀️
You mean yuuuuuuuuurrrrs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Phew, so glad you're all still here 🤣 school is done, work is done for 12 days, I have wine and pizza - time to catch up on Beggy 'I'm concentrating on being a mum - but only for a month until the money runs out' Meldrum and try to figure out what's she come back to show us this time 🙄

• Heart
I must be blocked cant see her profile 😬

Nvm I am still able to see her and actually lookrd at her positive pants post earlier but didnt click who it was 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that you telling us the truth? 😏😏
Or do you really know for sure?😎😎
Just a hunch... I'd have boring stuff like that recorded if I were her.
Which thankfully I'm not (unlike Beggy, I have several finished degrees and a real job, thank goodness).
Just a lurker turned commenter recently.

• Haha
Wonder if those who didnt interact with her return post got the bung? That's the kind of thing she would do 🙄

Reactions: 6
I was gonna say she is doing swipe ups, she’s switched to the white company bubble bath 😂

• Haha
What joy on a tiring day at school!!! Utterly brilluant to be back on rhis thread. I ve got arnies vouce coming out of the vapid wotsit... "I ll be back!" please please anyone who can see her shite please screen shot and post!!!!! Its yr tattle bastard duty!!! 20 threads to read on the bus boiling in a mask made my week!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Revolting woman - back 24 hours and already she’s doing her sneaky swipe ups. She couldn’t even give it a few days. Times must be hard 🙈

Super early but

Mrs meldrum #90 Mrs Meldrum really will haunt us forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Well, I posted on another thread saying she was back, went to bed, looked this evening and a whole new thread with 20 pages. Makes me almost glad she’s back!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How is she doing swipe ups when her account is set to private? I thought that wasn't allowed?
She's been back 24 hours man and already she's getting on my tits.

Did miss you tattle bastards though!!

Reactions: 21
Yeh to be honest, she’s already draining me with her tit posts. Has even bothered to show her face!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.