Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m ashamed to admit I have commented on a few other threads but I won’t be anymore. The fact you are all so quick to jump on someone and find faults is just awful. She’s someone’s mother, daughter, wife and sister. I’m sure you lot would hate it your family member was pulled apart like Rebecca is. Just find something else to occupy you’re time with maybe?
Yes please leave now I am sure you could do better with your time too for example resolve racism, fix Middle East, invent time machine plus a way to cure idiots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m ashamed to admit I have commented on a few other threads but I won’t be anymore. The fact you are all so quick to jump on someone and find faults is just awful. She’s someone’s mother, daughter, wife and sister. I’m sure you lot would hate it your family member was pulled apart like Rebecca is. Just find something else to occupy you’re time with maybe?
Oh you mean like what Rebecca does to other people you mean. Rebecca and her mum generally walk about looking down on other folk looking like they have sticks up their arses. Rebecca has personally attacked people locally but no one is allowed to say anything about her!!!! If Instagram was being that detrimental to her health then why come back so I’m sure the poor teeny weeny toot is fine 🙄 Don’t like it don’t read it simple really.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If it was a family member of mine, I would have managed their 'comeback' and made sure they had actually educated themselves on everything they did wrong, and would help them actually change. I wouldn't blindly condone the laundry list of offences they have committed. I also wouldn't support their numerous lies. So crazy how she deleted her 106k instagram page, and yet here its back...

Reactions: 16
Oh hey bec 👋 not all of us are ready to rip her apart. Don’t tar us all with same brush.

Reactions: 16
I’ve brought some cocktail sausages over from ThisMamaLife’s thread for the party 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Im interested to see how other you tubers handle her return. Katie Ellison & Lucy Jessica Carter both said Rebecca was wrong have have made a point of being anti racist! What now 🤷‍♀️ Will they stand true to their word and delete her? Or welcome her back with open arms

Reactions: 19
I commented on another influencers thread yesterday saying that after people contacted brands Mrs M is finished, I like to imagine she read it, had a massive Veruca strop ‘I am NOT finished, I’ll show you bastards!’ and now the tit show has recommenced.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You’re literally here, commenting on other threads...and telling us not to 😂 Self reflect on your hypocrisy please 😂😂😂👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve never actually commented on any of her posts and in the last few minutes I’ve noticed I can longer access her account??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hi everyone, I’m so late to this but can anyone fill me in on what actually happened? Why did she leave insta and what was the statement she put out about it? So curious. Realised how much less annoying my Instagram was without her on it when she posted before, but I hadn’t actually realised she had gone hahaha😂

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣 I am so glad these threads are back! I saw her selling a pair of Poppy’s old done in boots for £5 on a local selling page a few weeks, but had noone to tell who would be interested 😂 times are obv tough! If she can’t do the eBay legging swipe up or all the items of dreams that she never seems to show 🤥🤔 she will 100% be public within 48 hours max!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Basically Mrs Meldrum decided to leave social media. She seemed a bit down in the doldrums This came after a series of blunders by the mighty Mrs M. However several Tattle members thought this was just a ploy for sympathy and that Mrs Meldrum would return soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.