Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is that Lee has been laid off or had his pay/hours cut so she has no other option but to jump back into social media begging.
Wouldn’t be surprised. My OH works in the oil industry up there and his company laid off 120 people today. Sad times.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
At least we have these threads again 🥳 For that I thank you Grabby. I’ve missed the banter! You bunch of hilarious bastards 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I seem to have been taken off of her selected friend list! Not sure why? Anyone else?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ah this is where rebegger puts out there that she has been getting some decent education in, making efforts to make her experiences more representative, researching black history, reading modern experiences of discrimination felt by black people and looking for literature and resources to ensure the three kids she’s raising don’t turn into racists like their mother.

Oh no she hasn’t done that.

She’s just letting us know she has had slow, pottery days doing the same boring shite, exactly what she’s always done, reaffirming that she doesn’t give one jot about the BLM movement, cares not one whim that she should be trying to be better, and continues in her small world racist ways oblivious.

What an absolute bleep. And I never use that word.
Cue posts/tags of the lockdown photoshoot she scrambled to have done with a local photographer. Who she now swoons over on Facebook liking her images etc. Who just so happens to be mixed race... So transparent.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So glad to see you 15 hobbits again! Came racing over from insta when I spied her and we are 8 pages in already 🤣 how she has the brass neck to come back is beyond me!! Haven't missed her but have missed these threads. Looking forward to the cosy nights in with my phone and gin again and also glad I can ditch beggy lamb too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cue posts/tags of the lockdown photoshoot she scrambled to have done with a local photographer. Who she now swoons over on Facebook liking her images etc. Who just so happens to be mixed race... So transparent.
Ooh. Who’s this?!

Reactions: 1
And just for posterity here is her pity me post with lies in the first line...didn't really DELETE your account did you Becs?

You never learn
This is tragic but oh so quintessential Meldrum. She is an absolute blight: a self-absorbed, childish, sad person. I cannot wait to watch this all implode. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow just bleeping wow. The thickest skin on earth!!! But I am happy the thread is back!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how everyone here was like .. pft she’ll be back I give it a month.. and right on cue here she is! 🤣 such an embarrassment! If she just simply missed insta she could have done a new private profile .. she misses the attention and money it’s worrying that there are people that can’t see that!

Reactions: 22
Pulled
If we have anything to do with it
Just couldn’t keep away could she
I know the bird did a lot wrong but I’d like to see an apology and for her to just Carry on being a prick aff linking. I don’t care enough about who she works with. Just happy to watch her begging and boasting

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.