Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
I can just imagine my granny loosing her shit at the dumbfuckery people call making a living if she used social media .
I’ve missed a few days is there an update on the GDPR shambles ?
In order for me to pursue my ICO complaint I must give Mrs Meldrum Ltd and the companies I contacted one calendar month to explain themselves - if I still feel like I want to put a complaint in then I will have a “legal leg” to stand on with the ICO (see reb, doing things by the book over here)

Mrs Meldrum Ltd has yet to respond but I have responses from the others... I obviously can’t say too much and I don’t want to mention the company names either.
I’ve said before- she’s picked the wrong person to mess with and she won’t be able to brush this under the carpet (or not seeing as she NEVER MOVES HER RUGS TO CLEAN)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Ding Dong.

Hello Rebecca...I mean Mrs Meldrum...is it OK if I call you Rebecca? I've been following for sooo long now I feel that we are friends. I'm Shell Pullar. You don't know me but I'm one of your superfans. I asked you if you'd like to meet up for dinner but when you didn't reply straightaway, I knew you were so busy with your life admin and Lee being back at work.

So I decided to bring dinner to you instead. After all, it's super easy to find your house. I brought Chinese and a McDonalds as I know they're both your favourites. I'll have whichever one you don't have...oooh eating your rejected meals, I feel so special. I have some gin or prosecco here also. I tried to make a pavlova like yours but I'm sorry if it's not as good.

Do you like my headband and my leggings? I bought them from sites you recommended. My Doc Martens too, only I can't get my feet to look as long as yours. I'm getting my hair and nails done at the same place as you as well. I love when I get to sit in the same chair as you were in before.

Can I just say you look a lot smaller, height wise, than I expected and not as thin as I thought but I still think you are great.

You are my favourite youtuber ever. I'm sorry you had to had to leave Channel Mum but don't worry I'll sort them out for you. Just like I'm doing with those bitches on Tattle Life...I'm sending them DM's to find out who they are. They'll be sorry they ever messed with us, won't they Rebecca? Won't they?

Rebecca? Rebecca? I don't think you realise you just shut the door in my face (and also kept the two dinners).
Hello Rebecca? Mrs Meldrum?

It's OK hun. I'm sorry for disturbing you. I'll go back to watching you through the window.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Sorry in advance if this ends up being a bit long winded but I need to get it off my chest. I follow a few threads on here, mainly 4. These are Rebecca Lamb, Becky home sweet home, Mrs Meldrum and fopperholic. Yesterday all four of these grown women posted in some shape or form some kind of be kind, don’t hate me I’m being trolled kind of message because obviously they read here. I’m going to post this on each of the threads to ensure they see this too as they make it blatantly obvious they read here constantly.
These women aren’t being trolled! They put themselves on social media and as much as they say they only share small parts I beg to differ. They put their half naked children on there, they share potty training habits, they film their children playing up, they even tell us when they are on their period!! Now I’m sorry but if you are putting all this on your platform then you need to deal with the backlash. Unless you live on the moon wherever you live in this world people will talk about you. It’s village gossip and that’s exactly what this site is! If they can’t handle the criticism then shape up and stop behaving in such a narcissistic, spoilt way. Where I live and I’m guessing it’s the same where the rest of you live all you ever here is “you’ll never guess about so and so or did you hear about such and such” that is life. We are discussing what they put out there at their own leisure for us to see. Quite often getting paid for it too!
What I see on here is gossip but mixed in with that are messages of advice to the above mentioned instagrammers, as well as that time and time again I see messages of support to women on here to each other. I’ve almost been in tears sometimes because ladies on here are so kind! Offering advice, showing empathy when someone is battling something unfortunate, whether that’s something huge like infertility or a loss, even a simple well done after a truly shitty week.
Now if these ladies on insta had half the compassion and sense of some of the women on here they’d have far less to moan about. How about they pull their big girl pants up and just get on with it like the rest of us do. How about they start giving back instead of taking, stop being so obsessed with themselves. Realise how lucky they are! I could go on but I think you all get where I’m coming from!

• Heart
Reactions: 64

montydonfc

VIP Member
EDB9632C-77EE-4CFF-9257-47D849F46756.jpeg

Is this limited to your children with their new smart watches or will it still include the women you like to try and intimidate via private message??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

WBlue

The lack of Mrs M support and care towards others sickens me. She is in such a privileged position to help struggling young families especially at Xmas and it never crosses her mind. She is the first to flog freebies on Facebook and make money from it 😡😡
There is a young mum in the same city as me who has put an appeal on a giving Facebook page asking if anyone has a xmas tree and lights they could donate as her 3.5 year old daughter is watching all the neighbours switch their lights on in the evening and is upset she doesn’t have any. Sadly I don’t have a tree to donate but I am giving her lights, a star and baubles. I am also going to stop by the shops and pick up a few things for this wee girl for Xmas and pop in something nice for mum aswell. This poor mum has to choose between her eating or heating their home. Anyway sorry for my rant I know Mrs M isn’t responsible for all of this but she could make such a difference to people’s lives by donating just some of the freebies she hoards in that “office” of hers.
Just a quick update. I dropped off lights and decorations, another lady dropped of a xmas tree and another lady has offered to pay for her Xmas food shop.
I gave the girl a few presents - book, nail polish, unicorn stationary, a cozy winter coat and an Elsa doll. Plus a couple of things for mum aswell. The little girl bless her is only 3.5 years and she said she had never seen so many presents in her life. When we told her they were pretty much all for her she burst into tears 😭 her mum was so grateful to the help everyone has given her for Xmas. It was just the best knowing that you have made even a little difference in someone’s life. Now mum can relax and enjoy Xmas - she has a tree, presents under it and food to eat! Come on Mrs M all those freebies and spare time you’d think you could do something good.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Blackpool

I don’t normally write on here, but the post about festive cheer makes me feel desperately sad/angry. My good friend lost her long and courageous battle with cancer last week, she leaves behind her young son. He faces Christmas without his mummy. How dare she be so ungrateful for her (generous) lot.

• Sad
Reactions: 57

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
whilst his wife breached
data securrrrrrrity!!!! 🎄💻⌨📇🎄

You did it @MrBull 🤪 thank you for the wonderful title!!!!

Merry Christmas to the trolls, the penis’, the cocunts, the hobbits...
Rebecca, Lee, Matthew from bunker box 😉
And all who read here!!!

(I’m sure we’ll have a new thread by the new Yur, but I really just wanna type new YUR 😬)
Continue here!!!
Previous threads https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-meldrum/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Shackmaheid

Long time lurker and reader here. Haven't actually watched any of her speilberg-esque films yet but I think I'll pass. I found her on fb as she's local and I was curious how she built her following. But in summary I dislike this woman. She represents to me everything that is wrong in this world. Vacuous, entitled and not a clue about what happens in the real world. She's probably tired as she is doing nothing. I don't and can't have kids and it breaks my heart that she interacts with her kids through a screen and complaining all of the time about how hard it is, how feral they are. Yes everyone has bad days but overall shouldn't you be focusing on the good stuff and making memories with your family unit and not sharing every minutae of their lives online?
This area has loads to do, activities and local businesses that she could highlight by paying to go along and write a decent honest review. There are plenty of charities, volunteer work that she could highlight instead of being that type of offshore wife. Boils my piss how anyone can make money from this caper.
I know I'm repeating what's been said here before and I usually just eyeroll and not write anything and I know she won't take on board any of this but sorry love, you do fuck all, all day, every day. What kind of example is it to those gorgeous kids, who apart from Lee, have no real reference point on the concept that you have to put effort into work (whether that's paid employment, or the work that comes with running a household and raising kids properly - not the half arsed stuff she does). Anyway as you were. You lot are awesome, thanks for making me laugh on a regular basis

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Georgethecat

VIP Member
‘Why were you late today girls?’ ‘Oh my mum was filming herself unloading the tumble dryer and pouring our cereal’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Anyone else also think it was lee that was actually doing the elf on the shelf stuff anyway and now that he’s going back off shore tomorrow Rebecca just can’t be arsed carrying on with it?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
“The girls love exploring OUR woods”

They are NOT YOUR WOODS you dozy, jumped up arseskitter.

Christ Almighty. A few trees in council owned land at the back of the cul-de-sac you live in is not the fucking 100 Acre Wood.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I don’t care who you are, where you’re from, what you did... “choppers eve” is one of the most cunty expressions I’ve heard of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
We don’t have the elf becuase I can’t be fucked with fucking about with another fucking thing before I put my arse to anchor of an evening. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
If your child is waking very early to find the elves, first of all how lovely to have such a creative and imaginative child! Second of all, you don’t remove the joy from your child’s life by taking the elves away, that is questionable at best, rather you write a letter from the elves saying that they like to sleep at night so they’re going to get up to their mischief whilst the children are at school and so they can find them when they get home. It’s a really very obvious solution.

Lee....the sliding into DMs, the passive aggressive comments. He feels small, insignificant, unheard, unfulfilled, belittled, angry and defeated. Can’t be much fun being Lee. Happy men wouldn’t dream of behaving as he does. He’s gone for a woman based on looks, therefore he’s living in a marriage where he’s mentally, intellectually and emotionally unchallenged. He probably feels like he’s going to wither away to nothing in this vacuous life they’re curated for themselves. So he finds a little bit of control and a tiny wee voice by sending snide little comments to women.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Her insta stories with Poppy when she said 'Mummy has been busy filming videos' and Poppy replies 'why?' 😂
I ask myself the same thing Poppy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I’ve said this before but is there anywhere of interest up where she lives? Anywhere they can take the kids out?
They literally do nothing other than walking to her mums and cuddling under a blanket on the sofa 🤢
I’m from Portsmouth and granted we’re a city there is plenty for us to do with the kids that‘s either free or cheap. Parks, farms, beaches, zoos, museums, Softplays, jump street, National trusts, nearby cities etc. We always do something for the kids at the weekend.

Rebecca doesn’t sell Scotland to me at all. I would never think about coming north. Her Edinburgh vlog was the least appealing thing I’ve seen, it was awful! All about her. Not showing her city and what it has to offer at Christmas. Didn’t show any of the markets! I watched ash Reid’s vlog about it (I don’t like her I just thought it was a good comparison) and it was actually quite good. Showed them having a good time and showed some of the city. It was an enjoyable thing to watch.
How can anyone think rebeccas uploads are good to watch? Unless you’re hate watching of course 😂😂
The Meldrums live in one of the most beautiful, unspoiled areas of Scotland. They are a stones throw from incredible stretches of coastland, beaches, national parks, ski resorts, coastal villages, they could drive a few hours and be in the Highlands. There is so much they could go and do, from being in the isolated wilderness to being in the heart of the thriving city (all of which are no more than a couple of hours on the train from Aberdeen)

Please don’t base your ideas of Scotland on what the Meldrums put out in their shit videos!!!!!!!

They are missing such a trick - their location could be & should be their USP - they could have incredible content showcasing what’s available in the area they live. But they don’t & they won’t because that would require effort, imagination and actual work - which we know is a foreign concept to Rebecca.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Can someone please tell me what “work” she is having a break from?
Work?
WORK??

I don’t know why this has done it for me but I can’t even hate watch this car crash anymore. Entitled lazy little cunt who treats her kids like shit! She doesn’t deserve anything she has. As for regretting having 3 and telling people not to have more than 2 kids. Well fuck. I’m pregnant with our third, after a few miscarriages and this rainbow baby is loved beyond measure.. no matter how difficult life may be with 3 I would never in a million years say I regret having my beautiful babies. Rebecca you are sick, you need help. Your kids are going to hate you so much when they’re older and I don’t blame them.

So for now ya bastards I’ll say merry Christmas I hope you all have a great festive season!
When new year hits and my ICO Complaint is in I will come back see what’s been happening and update ya’ll 😘😘😘

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 45