Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started watching the vlog, only minutes in but how awkward is it that she has placed camera on table to film her manically praising the girls in a voice pitch that surely every dog in inchmarlo can hear, but moves the camera to face each girl she is talking to. So its not a natural "chat" its a forced filmed scene. How many takes did it need? Made me feel quite uncomfortable actually.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t care who you are, where you’re from, what you did... “choppers eve” is one of the most cunty expressions I’ve heard of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
What’s a standard deep clean?
Spray n wipe over the mantelpiece with same cloth you’ve done the dunnies with?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Gifted-ad in a teeny-tiny corner Reb. We all know you were given those personal trainer sessions for free. Rami lied his tits off about that. You’re a lying wee scumbag and we can all see it!

Anyone else worry that they are going to get a dog on xmas day as a gift to the girls?
Yes. They better bloody not though.

Reactions: 17
It really says it all when her name on the sky talk watches for the girlies is programmed as Rebecca and not Mum/Mummy.

I’ll bet we never see those girls with those watches on after this and in my personal opinion, Florence is far too young for that. She’s literally just turned 5.

Finally, having the girls wear them 2 days before Christmas? Get she’s got to get the girls to work so she can line her filthy pleather pockets but couldn’t she just wait for Christmas and gift them to the girls? It’s just not real life Rebecca.

Reactions: 17
It really says it all when her name on the sky talk watches for the girlies is programmed as Rebecca and not Mum/Mummy.

I’ll bet we never see those girls with those watches on after this and in my personal opinion, Florence is far too young for that. She’s literally just turned 5.

Finally, having the girls wear them 2 days before Christmas? Get she’s got to get the girls to work so she can line her filthy pleather pockets but couldn’t she just wait for Christmas and gift them to the girls? It’s just not real life Rebecca.
That’s ice-cream money for the guurls. Not even labelled clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so she's still getting gifted items? thought it would stop once she left channelmum

loads of influencers have these watches gifted, no idea of RRP but see she's been asked

bit of a kick in the teeth this close to christmas when we are all so skint!

Reactions: 8
The watches are just perfect to let your inconveniences go stroll in the woods alone. 🤣. “Rebecca will call you when it’s time to come home.” Bit like Alan sugar’s board room, without the money... or the brains.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t think I have ever heard anyone in the ‘real world’ use this poncy phrase! I have many family members and friends who work offshore!

Unfortunately I have heard it being used, I too have family & friends who work off shore and some of the wives/girlfriends do use it.... 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love how she’s doing a deep clean before Pat gets home, the way you used to do when you were a teenager and your parents had been away on holiday. And you left all the cleaning, washing and tidying till the night before they were due home 🤣

Clearly the manky cow hasn’t lifted a finger while he’s been away

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.