Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is she’s stuck between a rock and a hard place with her hair, either she washes it and blow dries it causing more damage to her brittle bleached to death strands or she doesn’t wash it and lets her natural oils saturate her nest for much needed moisture but looks like worse gummidge, the struggle is real!!

She needs to stop bleaching it, do some deep conditioning treatments, olaplex and embrace her natural colour, which is much more flattering than the tit state she’s currenty sporting.
Her problem with her hair , figure is down to how her dick of a husband likes a woman to look . He's a domineering little twit . He wants to show everyone how an ugly , skinny wee man can manage to have a wee belter of a witch

Rebecca: “The girls don’t actually have that much screen time to be honest. Half an hour to an hour a day.”

Flash forward a couple of weeks and BANG! Safiyah in bed with her first thing in the morning on a tablet!

I’m not even that old but I feel really strongly about when and where tablets, phones etc. should be used and the bed first thing in the morning ain’t one of them!
Exactly . Sofiyah is downstairs roughly 2 hrs in the morning herself while she's still in bed so she's oblivious to what she's watching plus it doesn't help if their parents are glued to their phones 24/7 . The girls also watch a lot of 📺 . She even tries to encourage Poppy to watch it so she can get peace .

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Just seen an Instagram advert from Howdens where they have fitted a whole new kitchen for Molly King. Never seen Howdens advertise before using influencers.

I bet Grabby had a partnership lined up with them - if you recall they were sharing kitchen planners which others recognised as from Howdens. Suspect it all feel through after the racist behaviour came about.

Reactions: 10
Why does she keep trying to make her grandad a social media star? He always looks so awkward. Leave the poor man alone. She’ll do anything for content and likes. Pimps out each generation of her family.

Reactions: 17
Just seen an Instagram advert from Howdens where they have fitted a whole new kitchen for Molly King. Never seen Howdens advertise before using influencers.

I bet Grabby had a partnership lined up with them - if you recall they were sharing kitchen planners which others recognised as from Howdens. Suspect it all feel through after the racist behaviour came about.
I actually think she did it undisclosed in her old house because in the kitchen make over video she’s on about how easy it is to change the cupboard doors with Howden kitchens. I might be wrong but looking back now it does sound very sales like.

Reactions: 10
Please. I beg of ANY decent, credible human being do NOT give that wee knob a ticket for the football. Lee Meldrum wouldn’t give someone the steam off his shite for free so don’t give that leeching little wanker anything.

👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Please. I beg of ANY decent, credible human being do NOT give that wee knob a ticket for the football. Lee Meldrum wouldn’t give someone the steam off his shite for free so don’t give that leeching little wanker anything.

👍🏻
Awe, let him go. His team will get a good thrashing anyway, so will enjoy his miserable face.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet Steven gerrard himself will watch that begging chav and send him the tickets right over 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Howdens did a kitchen plan for them
Most likely through a builder who had an account and unless you’re trade you wouldnt get an account
Plans are drawn up in association with an account holder

Howdens wouldn’t gift them a kitchen
They‘re not in the same league of influencers they would consider to work with

Reactions: 4
Lee is everything I can’t stand about these bleeping insta bleep free loaders. Always want something for nothing but give tit all back to society. Where’s reverse advent this year? Or a foodbank donation?

Reactions: 24
Lee is everything I can’t stand about these bleeping insta bleep free loaders. Always want something for nothing but give tit all back to society. Where’s reverse advent this year? Or a foodbank donation?
Why has he has created a blonde emoji of himself???

He’s a wee ginger belter bad boy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can someone explain the rationale behind this “ad break” thing she’s talking about? Is it so that if you don’t want to watch the advert you can just skip past it? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Creasing that Lee seriously thinks he’s got blonde hair. duck off Pat. The colour of yer pubes will tell a different story ya wee ginger midget.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can someone explain the rationale behind this “ad break” thing she’s talking about? Is it so that if you don’t want to watch the advert you can just skip past it? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Creasing that Lee seriously thinks he’s got blonde hair. duck off Pat. The colour of yer pubes will tell a different story ya wee ginger midget.
He will be trying to get bleach to sort out his pubes on the rig just so he can flash them in the vlog and “prove” he’s blonde 👱
You are ginger though Pat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she keep trying to make her grandad a social media star? He always looks so awkward. Leave the poor man alone. She’ll do anything for content and likes. Pimps out each generation of her family.

When you’re living your best life with your family but still have time to read tattle and respond to my earlier comment with your latest grid post. Appreciate it Reb 👌🏻
Can you aff link your grandad though, I’m struggling to see where the financial gain will be hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do we think we are heading for another woe is me post😭😭😭
View attachment 65844
This Quote is still ultimate narcissism isn’t it? 😂 She is so up her own arse. People can’t simply dislike your poor morals, the ongoing deceit in the way you make money off your followers (and all the entitled and princess behaviour you display). They’re of course intimidated by you because you’re so ace. Ok Vladimir.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.