Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me Reb but only 2 weeks ago you did a vlog called “Starting To Feel Festive!”
Now you post on Instagram saying you don’t feel festive at all this year?
Make up your mind 🤷🏻‍♀️
She is up and down more than a whores knickers ! she is consistently inconsistent it is her one reliable talent along with dishonesty why tell the truth when it’s so easy to lie 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So people can't say she is constantly saying she s tired... Morning Insta stories now consist of over dramatic eye rubbing. Get a bleeping life.. You can rest and sit in the blody sofa ALL bloody day watching Poppy... Hardly bloody tiring... Many many mum's out working all day ... Prob been up in the night... Done shopping on way home cooked dinner, do reading with kids then homework with kids , get some washing done prob ironing too. More than you do in a whole bloody week even when pratpat s away. Get over your self you utterly ridiculous,out of touch with real parents bloody woman😫😠😠😠😠😠

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
2 weeks ago she was living her best life in London then Edinburgh, now she’s back to reality with lee away offshore. It’s a shame she isn’t making more of an effort for her daughters, it must be hard for them with their dad away.

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker and reader here. Haven't actually watched any of her speilberg-esque films yet but I think I'll pass. I found her on fb as she's local and I was curious how she built her following. But in summary I dislike this woman. She represents to me everything that is wrong in this world. Vacuous, entitled and not a clue about what happens in the real world. She's probably tired as she is doing nothing. I don't and can't have kids and it breaks my heart that she interacts with her kids through a screen and complaining all of the time about how hard it is, how feral they are. Yes everyone has bad days but overall shouldn't you be focusing on the good stuff and making memories with your family unit and not sharing every minutae of their lives online?
This area has loads to do, activities and local businesses that she could highlight by paying to go along and write a decent honest review. There are plenty of charities, volunteer work that she could highlight instead of being that type of offshore wife. Boils my piss how anyone can make money from this caper.
I know I'm repeating what's been said here before and I usually just eyeroll and not write anything and I know she won't take on board any of this but sorry love, you do duck all, all day, every day. What kind of example is it to those gorgeous kids, who apart from Lee, have no real reference point on the concept that you have to put effort into work (whether that's paid employment, or the work that comes with running a household and raising kids properly - not the half arsed stuff she does). Anyway as you were. You lot are awesome, thanks for making me laugh on a regular basis

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Old Edgy will be creaming her so so kindly gifted Triumph knickers over her latest comment from Louise Thompson 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Evening tattler bastards 👍
Well before reading here, the video popped up on recommended. Thought OK you're trying something different, fair enough and actually thought I'm going to post positively of her tonight. Then duck 4 mins in and she does it again... it's a bloody ad labelled badly and done even more badly! 🤬

Sorry Rebeggar, practice the eye liner, your left eyeball ended up looking twice the size, the look reminded me on Kids pinching their mothers make up! 😂 and whoever mentioned Minnie Mouse shoes was spot on! 😂... Pissing myself seeing them 😂

I like how she's got multi uses of the high neck top.... She wore that camping ⛺😂... That said it was my fave outfit for her👍....until she showed her feet? What the actual duck is going on down there with the boots and rolled up jeans? Laughing like duck by this point. She's like a bratz doll when it's got on shoes from a different doll 😳

Suggestion.... Consistency...... Get the bloody hokey cokey lies correct in your head Rebeggar, 'I always wear my hair curly for a night out', minutes later oh no, I love a low pony when I'm out? Really? All you needed was your 'pretend I need glasses comedy glasses' and you could go to the fancy dress party pretending to be something you're not.... Intelligent..... Or wait for it, a secretary!! You could pretend to be someone with an actual credible ob!

I actually liked the look of the undies until I saw the end result of cleavage. My momma F cups would strain the lace, it's a no from me I'm afraid, if that's a cleavage improving bra, then duck me pink and call me Albert! I really don't think she advertised the product at all well.

I'm still not finished the video and had to come on.... Why is she breathing like a manic muppet? I'm sorry, every bloody thing is 'I'll link it",' I'll link it'... Oh duck the fuckity duck off.....🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her clothes look like stuff she found in an oxfam shop that someone’s mad Aunty Sam threw out from the 1990s... the oversized crazy paving shirts, the pleather mini skirt, the bleeping ankle boots, the bright red lipstick, the bloody TRIUMPH undies! What’s next? Some glitter body gel and some bath pearls from the body shop?!! (If you know, you know!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The lack of Mrs M support and care towards others sickens me. She is in such a privileged position to help struggling young families especially at Xmas and it never crosses her mind. She is the first to flog freebies on Facebook and make money from it 😡😡
There is a young mum in the same city as me who has put an appeal on a giving Facebook page asking if anyone has a xmas tree and lights they could donate as her 3.5 year old daughter is watching all the neighbours switch their lights on in the evening and is upset she doesn’t have any. Sadly I don’t have a tree to donate but I am giving her lights, a star and baubles. I am also going to stop by the shops and pick up a few things for this wee girl for Xmas and pop in something nice for mum aswell. This poor mum has to choose between her eating or heating their home. Anyway sorry for my rant I know Mrs M isn’t responsible for all of this but she could make such a difference to people’s lives by donating just some of the freebies she hoards in that “office” of hers.
Just a quick update. I dropped off lights and decorations, another lady dropped of a xmas tree and another lady has offered to pay for her Xmas food shop.
I gave the girl a few presents - book, nail polish, unicorn stationary, a cozy winter coat and an Elsa doll. Plus a couple of things for mum aswell. The little girl bless her is only 3.5 years and she said she had never seen so many presents in her life. When we told her they were pretty much all for her she burst into tears 😭 her mum was so grateful to the help everyone has given her for Xmas. It was just the best knowing that you have made even a little difference in someone’s life. Now mum can relax and enjoy Xmas - she has a tree, presents under it and food to eat! Come on Mrs M all those freebies and spare time you’d think you could do something good.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I know the video is labelled ad but it’s not exactly clear when she’s raving about the lingerie?

Reactions: 5
Her clothes look like stuff she found in an oxfam shop that someone’s mad Aunty Sam threw out from the 1990s... the oversized crazy paving shirts, the pleather mini skirt, the bleeping ankle boots, the bright red lipstick, the bloody TRIUMPH undies! What’s next? Some glitter body gel and some bath pearls from the body shop?!! (If you know, you know!)
The same mini skirt that is far, far, far too big?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just a quick update. I dropped off lights and decorations, another lady dropped of a xmas tree and another lady has offered to pay for her Xmas food shop.
I gave the girl a few presents - book, nail polish, unicorn stationary, a cozy winter coat and an Elsa doll. Plus a couple of things for mum aswell. The little girl bless her is only 3.5 years and she said she had never seen so many presents in her life. When we told her they were pretty much all for her she burst into tears 😭 her mum was so grateful to the help everyone has given her for Xmas. It was just the best knowing that you have made even a little difference in someone’s life. Now mum can relax and enjoy Xmas - she has a tree, presents under it and food to eat! Come on Mrs M all those freebies and spare time you’d think you could do something good.
We need more people like you. Well done ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Late to the party but can someone fill me in on the direct message from the title? Iv missed something 🤦🏻‍♀️

I know the video is labelled ad but it’s not exactly clear when she’s raving about the lingerie?
She is still breaching ASA regulations as the AD should be visible either on thumbnail or title on any device. The AD isn’t even visable when you click on the video unless you press the drop down arrow!!

Back to her old Beggy tricks!
4743A453-2EB9-42E7-86DA-27FDB58DE56A.jpeg
9E092F49-A237-44B7-882C-7C9E42737E27.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Late to the party but can someone fill me in on the direct message from the title? Iv missed something 🤦🏻‍♀️

Lee Meldrum is a sneaky little creep.
He spends his free time obsessively reading Tattle and then scouring Facebook & Instagram trying to find tattle members.... he then sends them creepy passive aggressive messages and friend requests in a bizzare attempt to intimidate/silence them.....

Reactions: 12
Lee Meldrum is a sneaky little creep.
He spends his free time obsessively reading Tattle and then scouring Facebook & Instagram trying to find tattle members.... he then sends them creepy passive aggressive messages and friend requests in a bizzare attempt to intimidate/silence them.....
😳 wow!!! Thanks for reply

Reactions: 5
Please can someone post on her Instagram photo a comment about being orange ,whose an incognito tattler ask how she's so tanned up there in freezing scotland!!! She s like a cuprinoled wotsit in that latest look at ME ME ME.... My arse!!😂💩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please can someone post on her Instagram photo a comment about being orange ,whose an incognito tattler ask how she's so tanned up there in freezing scotland!!! She s like a cuprinoled wotsit in that latest look at ME ME ME.... My arse!!😂💩
😂 Awh what's wrong with the 'I went camping in this' top and feet from another bratz doll look.? .. Ok she's been dipped in bisto too but steady, give a busy girl boss a break. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many times will she show herself pulling back the curtains, making the beds, emptying the tumble dryer 💤 💤 💤.
Nothing fresh or new in her uploads at all....just regurgitated 💩.
Cannot get away with the amount of stuff that lies about her bedroom floor on every video.....is the place never tidy???
And her fireplace the other day was filthy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The lack of Mrs M support and care towards others sickens me. She is in such a privileged position to help struggling young families especially at Xmas and it never crosses her mind. She is the first to flog freebies on Facebook and make money from it 😡😡
There is a young mum in the same city as me who has put an appeal on a giving Facebook page asking if anyone has a xmas tree and lights they could donate as her 3.5 year old daughter is watching all the neighbours switch their lights on in the evening and is upset she doesn’t have any. Sadly I don’t have a tree to donate but I am giving her lights, a star and baubles. I am also going to stop by the shops and pick up a few things for this wee girl for Xmas and pop in something nice for mum aswell. This poor mum has to choose between her eating or heating their home. Anyway sorry for my rant I know Mrs M isn’t responsible for all of this but she could make such a difference to people’s lives by donating just some of the freebies she hoards in that “office” of hers.
I think we’re in the same area, I read that post x how lovely of you to help

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.