Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
It’s Tuesday so presumably Poppy is in nursery, the older two are at school, Lee and Beggy are at home with no real work to do and Christmas is two weeks away. Most couples would be rushing round catching up on jobs, deep cleaning/decluttering/tidying, getting as much of the Christmas and ‘life admin’ done as possible. These two muppets are sat on their arses, watching tv. How does she have the brass neck to moan about being overwhelmed by all she has to do? So busy and stressed she has had to cancel the elf on the shelf as it’s just too much to deal with. So relatable 😡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Youbelter!

She is everything I don’t want to be in life. Everything she does and everything she stands for is the opposite to the example I would want to set my children. To think that she truly believes people don’t like her because they’re intimidated or jealous is just laughable. I don’t like her because she’s just not a nice person and hasn’t got an empathetic bone in her body. She is consumed and fuelled by the media world so much that is means more to her than her children’s privacy and their childhood. I would genuinely hate her life. I have everything she has and more but I paid for it and worked hard for all of it, didn’t have to scrounge, hint or use my children to make money. Their childhoods are intact and private. The woman is deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Peachbomb

VIP Member
If filling in a dinner form and getting your kids to wear a Christmas jumper results in you needing to do meditation then I really don’t know what to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Sarahlou23xxx

She’s been to London
She’s been to Edinburgh in the last few weeks
She’s got 3 lovely kids
Never worked a day in her life
Big house
Husband who would do anything she says
Lots of family
What more does the miserable woman want?
She hasn’t got a clue what it’s like to have real life problems.
Can’t stand her ....more and more each day I dislike her more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Ding Dong.

Hello Rebecca...I mean Mrs Meldrum...is it OK if I call you Rebecca? I've been following for sooo long now I feel that we are friends. I'm Shell Pullar. You don't know me but I'm one of your superfans. I asked you if you'd like to meet up for dinner but when you didn't reply straightaway, I knew you were so busy with your life admin and Lee being back at work.

So I decided to bring dinner to you instead. After all, it's super easy to find your house. I brought Chinese and a McDonalds as I know they're both your favourites. I'll have whichever one you don't have...oooh eating your rejected meals, I feel so special. I have some gin or prosecco here also. I tried to make a pavlova like yours but I'm sorry if it's not as good.

Do you like my headband and my leggings? I bought them from sites you recommended. My Doc Martens too, only I can't get my feet to look as long as yours. I'm getting my hair and nails done at the same place as you as well. I love when I get to sit in the same chair as you were in before.

Can I just say you look a lot smaller, height wise, than I expected and not as thin as I thought but I still think you are great.

You are my favourite youtuber ever. I'm sorry you had to had to leave Channel Mum but don't worry I'll sort them out for you. Just like I'm doing with those bitches on Tattle Life...I'm sending them DM's to find out who they are. They'll be sorry they ever messed with us, won't they Rebecca? Won't they?

Rebecca? Rebecca? I don't think you realise you just shut the door in my face (and also kept the two dinners).
Hello Rebecca? Mrs Meldrum?

It's OK hun. I'm sorry for disturbing you. I'll go back to watching you through the window.
I read this in the voice of the guy from the Eminem song “Stan” - it’s got the same vibe!!!!

• Haha
Is he actually food shaming her? For eating a biscuit?

Says the boy who counts strawberry laces as one of his five a day?

He really gets on my t1ts. Don’t get me wrong. She does too (in an epic fashion). But he seriously believes he’s the catch of the couple deep down.

Knoberella.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Imagine being a parent at the same school, going to the trouble of baking something for the Christmas fair and then watching her vlog and hear her complaining and making vomiting gestures about having to buy homemade cakes for fear your children's dirty hands have been on them. This from the woman who cleans her bathroom with the same cloth she cleans the toilet with.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Soooo.. I said I was gone till the new year but I’ve just seen her vlog she uploaded this morning ....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE BASTARDS!

I just need to come on here and say.. no no no rebecca no matter if you delete social media .. us “nasties in your phone” will not disappear. I will still be pursuing my ICO data breach complaint I’m sure others are too and it doesn’t mean shit if you delete Instagram and YouTube you silly mare. You fucked up big time Rebecca and you will pay for this one.

Yes your family has had a shit year.. but YOU AND LEE are the ones responsible for that you stupid little cow. Take some fucking responsibility for once in your sheltered life.

As you were bastards .. merry Christmas!!

• Heart

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Twice I have put my account to delete.....twice I’ve come back!, 🤣😂🤣😂 it’s not the fuckwits on Insta/YT I’d miss, (I cant even watch many of them anymore as they give me the red mist) it’s you bunch of Bastards!!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bishbashbosh

How many of her followers live near her? Then how many of those are actually influenced and ABLE to go to the gym? I'd be amazed if more than one person joined because of her.
I live Very near her and I really don’t understand their thinking behind this...she’s not exactly thought of as an aspirational person in this area. I can take or leave her, but she’s is the talk of town and not in a good way !

• Haha
Reactions: 39

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Intimidated?!!!!!

HAHAHA!! HA!!!!!!!! Oh Rebecca. You poor delusional moron. You are about as intimidating as a wet fart. Away and chase yerself you silly little girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
I'm sure all the school mums who baked for the School fayre were delighted to hear Edgy Rebby say their baking efforts gross her out. So unhygienic buying home bakes from snotty kids.
Get over yourself Rebecca. Your kids probably get more germs from your sweaty body after your ramming sessions.

Has she thought people have stopped watching because she's boring, constant whinging and complaining about normal daily life with a toddler?
I always bake for the school and nursery because I’m good at it but I do it at night or during nap time as kids helping with baking always makes the bakes turn out .. odd. We have our separate baking sessions. I always make sure I’m washing my hands and utensils when I bake for schools. Everything is clean and I take great care in labelling the food I bake with allergens etc.
She sounded like an abustle cunt going on about not buying home bakes. Look Rebecca you are a twat and you know you sound like one so why document your moaning over this? ... oh yeah you wouldn’t have any other content unless you’re moaning about something.

And for literally sitting with poppy explaining how she prefers to spend time with her big girlies and not poppy... SHE CAN FUCKING HEAR YOU!!! My little boy is same age as poppy and if I said I preferred spending time with his brother without him he would be so very upset and ask me “why mummy?” My heart broke for poppy then. How a absolutely vile.. and yes you can say you’re overwhelmed and you need a break .. NOT TO YOUR BLOODY KIDS OR THE WHOLE OF THE INTERNET tho Rebecca.

But also she needs to think about the fact she has had 3 weeks off from looking after her kids. She has spent two weekends away. She just sounds like an absolute cunt every time she opens her mouth

* sorry about the language 🤬

Why did I watch the headspace stories? 🤦‍♀️ This is the list of stressful activities in rebeccas life bastards ...
Christmas jumper day
Christmas dinner forms
Christmas nativity shows
Christmas food
Christmas presents wrapping
Logistic organisation

Giving your kid a jumper to wear, filling out a dinner form, attending a nativity, going to your parents for Christmas dinner, wrapping the gifted shit that’s fallen through your post box and organisation?? is now apparently very stressful and requires a productivity meditation. Fuck me , didn’t think she could get any more pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

MrBull

VIP Member
Do we think we are heading for another woe is me post😭😭😭
View attachment 65844
This Quote is still ultimate narcissism isn’t it? 😂 She is so up her own arse. People can’t simply dislike your poor morals, the ongoing deceit in the way you make money off your followers (and all the entitled and princess behaviour you display). They’re of course intimidated by you because you’re so ace. Ok Vladimir.

• Haha
  • Heart

reader87123

VIP Member
Lol, she really can't stick at anything, can she? The bloody elf only comes out 3 weeks of the year and she can't be arsed. Don't get your kids hopes up and start a tradition if you can't be bothered to see it through. Safiyah is 8, so if she's getting up before 5am, surely you can sit down with her and explain why that's unacceptable and she must get up at a more reasonable time. It's not like you're dealing with a baby that you can't reason with.

• Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Christmas jumper day is just getting your kids to wear a Christmas jumper!
THAT IS IT, just put a jumper on them or say “remember to put on your jumper, here is £1 for Save the children”

It’s not difficult.

And unless she is actually in charge of putting on the nativity then all she has to do is buy a ticket, turn up, sit down and watch. Maybe provide a tea towel.

🤷🏻‍♀️ Fuckity bye Reb.

• Haha

Youbelter!

Merry fucking Christmas ya twatting bunch of belter hobbit bastards, may it be a peach of a Christmas with meringue, fizzy sweets, gin, glorious weather and so so so so many absolutely stunning pressies. Have fun with your family and chums. I’ll be hitting the hay early tonight in preparation for my girlies waking me up at an ungodly hour tomorrow and I will moan about how I’m so so so so fucking tired all day as it’s all about meeeeeeeeee! I’m hoping for a new Monica vinader ring from Melds (hint hint). For his present he will be getting all the jobs I’ve had to do the past ten days whilst he’s been away, he’s so chuffing lucky to have me! Have a good one you bunch of bloody legends!

• Haha

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
I had a very rare day off without kids today. I wrapped all the presents, blitzed the house and am now cooking tea. Don’t worry I’m not looking for a medal or a badge of honour. You see I’m a grown up who realises that when jobs need done you bash on and do them! My self care time? That’ll be tonight when the kids are in bed and I have a gin in my hand. I’ll sit down in my super clean house and be proud of what I’ve achieved!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36