Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Rebecca’s not feeling festive, guess what no one gives a tit do you think the homeless people living on the streets are feeling festive? it’s all about her isn’t it, I couldn’t give a tit whether I feel ‘festive’ or not as long as I can make it feel magical for my kids it’s about them at the end of the day, so grow up Rebecca an do something festive with your kids we all know you get bucket fills of self care and me time 🖕

Reactions: 22
Went to the HMT Aberdeen panto this week, same one as Rebecca but we paid for our tickets, made me laugh that the panto dame wore DMs and he made several jokes about them😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry in advance if this ends up being a bit long winded but I need to get it off my chest. I follow a few threads on here, mainly 4. These are Rebecca Lamb, Becky home sweet home, Mrs Meldrum and fopperholic. Yesterday all four of these grown women posted in some shape or form some kind of be kind, don’t hate me I’m being trolled kind of message because obviously they read here. I’m going to post this on each of the threads to ensure they see this too as they make it blatantly obvious they read here constantly.
These women aren’t being trolled! They put themselves on social media and as much as they say they only share small parts I beg to differ. They put their half naked children on there, they share potty training habits, they film their children playing up, they even tell us when they are on their period!! Now I’m sorry but if you are putting all this on your platform then you need to deal with the backlash. Unless you live on the moon wherever you live in this world people will talk about you. It’s village gossip and that’s exactly what this site is! If they can’t handle the criticism then shape up and stop behaving in such a narcissistic, spoilt way. Where I live and I’m guessing it’s the same where the rest of you live all you ever here is “you’ll never guess about so and so or did you hear about such and such” that is life. We are discussing what they put out there at their own leisure for us to see. Quite often getting paid for it too!
What I see on here is gossip but mixed in with that are messages of advice to the above mentioned instagrammers, as well as that time and time again I see messages of support to women on here to each other. I’ve almost been in tears sometimes because ladies on here are so kind! Offering advice, showing empathy when someone is battling something unfortunate, whether that’s something huge like infertility or a loss, even a simple well done after a truly crappy week.
Now if these ladies on insta had half the compassion and sense of some of the women on here they’d have far less to moan about. How about they pull their big girl pants up and just get on with it like the rest of us do. How about they start giving back instead of taking, stop being so obsessed with themselves. Realise how lucky they are! I could go on but I think you all get where I’m coming from!
Exactly this. They only want people to watch them. For views. They dont care for anyones opinion, be it the good or the bad or indifferent. They purposely set up those accounts to eventually create a business. They neither care or are bothered about those who watch them either. Time and time again I have seen people purposely go out of there way to message an account and they are lucky if they even get a heart back. They expect all there viewers to invest into watching there lives but dont care about who they are and what they might be going through. People get better engagement person to person on a site such as this, than those we watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think as an adult that ‘festive spirit’ isn’t quite the same because there’s so much to do.
However I feel so so 😉 festive because we’ve actually spent money on lovely family Christmas days out. We go to a panto on Christmas Eve, not at the start of December because I paid for our tickets and can choose when we go ☺

Ive got an horrendous chest infection and 25 weeks pregnant. On third lot of antibiotics. I havent even finished my girls xmas shopping or bought for family and friends which is something I had planned to do this week. Christmas cards havent even been bought, let alone written out. Ive still got all my presents to buy and wrap. Im also working night shifts xmas eve, xmas day and boxing day. But shes not feeling festive and what can we guys suggest to help!!! 😤😤

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
How on earth can a woman with 3 young children not be feeling festive. Her kids are at such a magical age. What a self centred sad woman she is.

Reactions: 30
Aw. Poor Becs isn’t feeling Christmassy.

Get off your backside and make some decent memories for your kids. Your non Christmassy vibes will be rubbing off on them. Christmas is about them not your sefish selfish ego.

Oh wait this is the mum that even sacked the Elf.

I actually don’t think it would matter what she had in her materialist world. She’d always be jealous of someone that she perceived to have more(and the stampy feet unfairness of it all). I think she is so so wrapped up in herself that she won’t get the 3 most precious things in the world are right in front of her.

Christmas gone wrong. I am really sad for her kids. If this is what she portrays via social media wtf is she like to them off camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Its hard to feel festive if you haven't been #gifted tickets to all the shows, winter wonderlands, all the presents & stocking fillers. It's hard to feel festive when you have to PAY for things out of your own pocket and have limited funds.

Reactions: 19
I have 3 kids 2.5 and 6 I dont feel festive at all. My grandad who I cared for all day every day passed away last christmas day and this year I just dont feel it. But for them I've pulled myself together.
She thinks because she doesnt feel festive it's the end of the world ... god would hate to know what she is like if she actually had a problem

• Sad
I don’t normally write on here, but the post about festive cheer makes me feel desperately sad/angry. My good friend lost her long and courageous battle with cancer last week, she leaves behind her young son. He faces Christmas without his mummy. How dare she be so ungrateful for her (generous) lot.

• Sad
Reactions: 57
Brilliant advert for a bra... can’t even see it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Doesn’t want to show underwear on insta stories but will happily post bikini shots on her grid..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her meal tonight, a fish cake and salad and she struggled to finish the salad! Wtf! That just screams an eating disorder to me! My kid eats more than that

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Jesus Christ.... Festive outfit ideas?? What a heap of shite. Also how much does she bloody love her self 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
What a crap advert! Just poked her bra out and that was it!! How are these people paid by brands for that crap

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.