Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they are that far from school (plus she doesn’t have to go anywhere after the school run unless she has a ramming / nail appointment booked). That said, I’m guessing she’s one of the parents rushing into the playground as the bell rings.
helps avoid the fact that she is the playground gossip topic 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Why were you late today girls?’ ‘Oh my mum was filming herself unloading the tumble dryer and pouring our cereal’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Yeah, surely if there is that much ice on the windows, it means the double glazing is tit? I mean it is colder in the north east of scotland but not that cold surely?
-5 this morning where I am. About 40mins from her. But I don't have frozen windows as I put my heating on. I'd say our houses similar age tho mine thank-fully is smaller & I can afford to heat it.

Reactions: 10
I’d struggle to get 2 out the door for school starting if we all got up at 7.15!

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell the poor kids must have been so cold this morning. 😞
I remember our windows freezing up before we had decent double glazing and we had no heating upstairs.

Reactions: 9
“This room is made for this time of year”

But no Christmas tree? So it’s not that good is it love?! What an idiot.

Filters the living duck out of the photo so her walls look more green than blue... what is her problem?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“This room is made for this time of year”

But no Christmas tree? So it’s not that good is it love?! What an idiot.

Filters the living duck out of the photo so her walls look more green than blue... what is her problem?!
The only Christmassy thing is a bit of a wreath on the mantelpiece! And all the comments asking what colour the walls are painted in - that’s why you shouldn’t use that vile filter you daft cow, it misrepresents everything.

Reactions: 18
How is a room festive with only one wreath on the mantel? No tree, no garland 😂. Nothing but a dusty fireplace.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We get up at 7 to shower the eldest every morning with us and then a baby to feed and sort too and get to school for 9. She’s an odd one. Lazy. I do wonder if she’s depressed. The way she is always so tired and complaining and lacks any real passion about what she’s doing. She’s so resentful of her life and doesn’t see how amazing hers is.

She needs to get off the SM and sort herself out for a bit. Take some time off Rebecca

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We get up at 7 to shower the eldest every morning with us and then a baby to feed and sort too and get to school for 9. She’s an odd one. Lazy. I do wonder if she’s depressed. The way she is always so tired and complaining and lacks any real passion about what she’s doing. She’s so resentful of her life and doesn’t see how amazing hers is.

She needs to get off the SM and sort herself out for a bit. Take some time off Rebecca
But hang on, she says Safiah always gets up at 5 or 6 right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poppy doesn’t have proper meals tho no beak fast, picky (lazy) plate for lunch and a boiled egg for tea
My little one is almost 2 and won’t eat proper meals 9 out of 10 times. It’s mostly always offered every meal but some days it’s not worth it. All toddlers eat differently, maybe Poppy is a snacker, my little one is but her cousin won’t snack & will just eat beans on toast for literally every meal, compared to a kid at play group who’ll eat quinoa every day, avacado, boiled eggs etc for brekky & fish, veggies & mash etc - she’ll clear the lot.

I wish mine would eat but I’ve stopped worrying now! She’s over the average for her weight, looks like P is too! X

Reactions: 6
But hang on, she says Safiah always gets up at 5 or 6 right?!

Yeah, Safiyah gets up at god knows what time. Rebecca doesn’t. She’s said before that she lets Safiyah do her own thing downstairs, and has made mention that Florrie is often up early with Safiyah now too.

Rebecca is a lazy cow. She stays in her bed and doesn’t bother her arse to get up and actually parent her kids. Do the girls have to attempt to get their own breakfast? It’s completely ridiculous. No excuse for it either, Rebecca doesn’t work - she has no reason to be laying in her pit while 2 of her kids are left to their own devices.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t have time to have a bath in the morning so I go for a bath before bed I don’t have a shower 🙈 the thought of the time I’d need to get up at just to run the bath in the morning never mind actually going for the bath hair wash etc makes me want to cry so I don’t I soak all my stresses of the day away and it helps me sleep
I don’t shower every morning either 😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah that room is made for this time of year, cold and depressing.

(Not me, her. I’m warm and happy 😊)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think if everyone who felt sad or uninspired by @mrsrmeldrum unfollowed her she would have about 5 followers left. Following her makes me feel 5% sadder but then I come on here which makes me feel so so so much better again :m

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😂😂😂😂 But Edgy....we have to keep an eye on you, otherwise who knows what you’d get away with 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ ( IMO of course lawyuuuuuurs)😜 Oh and it’s Knickers hun!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.