Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it she always seems to need feedback from people on what to do a video on? She can't think of something herself when it is her job? Oops sorry hobby! My bad!!!
I just can't get over all the whinging on every little thing. Everything is a chore, everything is hard now that lee is gone. God I used to have to deal with that with a newborn and another child too, my husband was away all week and wasn't home much of the weekend either. I didn't complain half as much as she does when she gets like three weeks with him at home.
I guess it's all relative when you are always treated like a princess!

Reactions: 11
Why is it she always seems to need feedback from people on what to do a video on? She can't think of something herself when it is her job? Oops sorry hobby! My bad!!!
I just can't get over all the whinging on every little thing. Everything is a chore, everything is hard now that lee is gone. God I used to have to deal with that with a newborn and another child too, my husband was away all week and wasn't home much of the weekend either. I didn't complain half as much as she does when she gets like three weeks with him at home.
I guess it's all relative when you are always treated like a princess!
She’s just a work shy, snotty nosed bimbo who cannot cope with any aspect of real life because she’s been pampered and spoilt her whole life and thinks that the world owes her a favour. She’s just a complete idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys look at my new fairfax & favour boots whilst I run my feet along the black ice!

will await the AF link later after so so many asking about them...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched her stories, she needs to get off her phone and get out and grit or salt that driveway now😱she will be liable if any of those delivery drivers slip and fall, you can get free grit boxes from the council for your road, and they come by and fill them #yourewelcome🙂
Ooh something for free?! She'll be on it don't worry! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a very rare day off without kids today. I wrapped all the presents, blitzed the house and am now cooking tea. Don’t worry I’m not looking for a medal or a badge of honour. You see I’m a grown up who realises that when jobs need done you bash on and do them! My self care time? That’ll be tonight when the kids are in bed and I have a gin in my hand. I’ll sit down in my super clean house and be proud of what I’ve achieved!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
God she’s a bloody cocunt. Doesn’t deserve that gorgeous, spirited child. Only ever moans and whinges about her. Never a positive word said, only that she regrets having her. Hideous woman she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m daaawn sawf these days but still have grit waiting by the front door for Slippery mornings. It’s just what you do, isn’t it?! First one out salts the driveway and pavement. She could even throw it down the path from the front door so that no one fell on the way down!! Bin day will be fun with all that ice 🤣
Her lovely old neighbours I think gritted and removed snow from her driveway.
Her old street loved her.
Bet less glad he's away. I'm sure she will ring rami or daddy cannon.
Although rumour had it rami currently lower profile.
Does she attend gym any more or has annual membership come to an end as thin started December.
If she's unit ambassador why doesn't she appear on the gyms Insta page?

Reactions: 5
Her insta story’s with poppy , talk to your child not the camera you moron

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm in lack of words over this woman. One thing is for sure she loves the attention she gets from tattle. Attention and free stuff is what her life is all about. that's the only thing she cares about. Just look how she makes her daughters perform to the camera. Jesus christ she makes me sick 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s clear to me why she doesn’t like Emily Norris ! Rebecca will Reap what she is sowing because those little girls will be learning how to behave by her example , they will learn how to use emotional blackmail to get their own way three teenage girls will test her and grandparents may start to need help rather than be unpaid childminders , her own mother I think is reaping what she herself has sown ...
I do wonder how the girls behaviour compares to other children particularly their cousins on their dads side? Someone mentioned about lack of discipline when P pushed S, I agree and yet S reacted so patiently 😞.
I can imagine the 3 gurlies because their mummy was a spoilt princess and because so far they are the only grandchildren on the Cannon side, they will have undivided attention and much cash spent on them. I get the feeling it's cash rich, time poor with parenting that Rebeggar has experienced but I could be wrong. Don't get me started on the grandmother dreading getting P up from her sleep which was horrible to say, let alone including the in joke on a vlog 🙄. The sad thing is, it wasn't a joke, nor was it funny. Just because you'll tell her yourself Rebeggar, doesn't mean it's correct to record and repeat it over and over. Believe me, I have a husband who's mother still says EXACTLY that and their relationship is poor, piss poor. She's a narcissist like you also Rebeggar, she's always been a moaner, always needs to be centre of attention, always got something sore or needing attention, all pretty unpleasant traits. I can bet anything if there ever were other grandchildren to compete with mummy and daddy cannons affections, Rebeggar will be a right bitchy cocunt. Even invading her sisters time with mummy cannon in Edinburgh, despite seeing them both days later in inchmarlo! Pricking about in new shoes like a bleeping 7 year old. 🙄 'Look at me, are you watching, aren't I beautiful? ' 🤢
On the other side of the family however, they appear balanced if grandma Alison is anything to go by. Talking of her, I'd be bloody livid hearing my grandchild talked about the way the Cannons did in that last vlog. Hideous behaviour. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And after a day with no kids ... her mum has made her tea. Way to go. I so wish I was as amazing as you becs. Oh wait ....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The lack of Mrs M support and care towards others sickens me. She is in such a privileged position to help struggling young families especially at Xmas and it never crosses her mind. She is the first to flog freebies on Facebook and make money from it 😡😡
There is a young mum in the same city as me who has put an appeal on a giving Facebook page asking if anyone has a xmas tree and lights they could donate as her 3.5 year old daughter is watching all the neighbours switch their lights on in the evening and is upset she doesn’t have any. Sadly I don’t have a tree to donate but I am giving her lights, a star and baubles. I am also going to stop by the shops and pick up a few things for this wee girl for Xmas and pop in something nice for mum aswell. This poor mum has to choose between her eating or heating their home. Anyway sorry for my rant I know Mrs M isn’t responsible for all of this but she could make such a difference to people’s lives by donating just some of the freebies she hoards in that “office” of hers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Errrrrr, what's a shepARD pie, is that related to a shepherds pie?...
That degree of Reb's was a bloody marvellous investment of daddy dearest 👏👏👏👏
He must be so proud, think how far she'd have gone if she hadn't got knocked up by that ginger lad. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And after a day with no kids ... her mum has made her tea. Way to go. I so wish I was as amazing as you becs. Oh wait ....
I don't know what's worse 🤔
🤔 Mum making her tea
🤔 Her minging oven
🤔 Her spelling
🤔 Thinking anyone is interested...

😂🤔🙄🤣🤐

The lack of Mrs M support and care towards others sickens me. She is in such a privileged position to help struggling young families especially at Xmas and it never crosses her mind. She is the first to flog freebies on Facebook and make money from it 😡😡
There is a young mum in the same city as me who has put an appeal on a giving Facebook page asking if anyone has a xmas tree and lights they could donate as her 3.5 year old daughter is watching all the neighbours switch their lights on in the evening and is upset she doesn’t have any. Sadly I don’t have a tree to donate but I am giving her lights, a star and baubles. I am also going to stop by the shops and pick up a few things for this wee girl for Xmas and pop in something nice for mum aswell. This poor mum has to choose between her eating or heating their home. Anyway sorry for my rant I know Mrs M isn’t responsible for all of this but she could make such a difference to people’s lives by donating just some of the freebies she hoards in that “office” of hers.
That's what makes this career choice of people like her sickening. She doesn't think further than her own driveway, she'll go and take as much of that free grit cos she doesn't have to pay for it, even if she never needed it she's gran it. Any sponsored attempt, nothing. The fundraising? Nothing more said! She's learnt duck all from the food bank messup last year and she gives (what is it? ) oh yeah, no fucks given! Even the last vlog moaning about fundraising at the school when the lazy witch has so much time on her hands she could easily help, she's enough money in the bank or at least freebies to donate, but she's greedy and entitled. Yet she practically slivered over the nice winnings 'she'd' paid for at the tombola. Greedy cocunt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can someone please tell me what “work” she is having a break from?
Work?
WORK??

I don’t know why this has done it for me but I can’t even hate watch this car crash anymore. Entitled lazy little bleep who treats her kids like tit! She doesn’t deserve anything she has. As for regretting having 3 and telling people not to have more than 2 kids. Well duck. I’m pregnant with our third, after a few miscarriages and this rainbow baby is loved beyond measure.. no matter how difficult life may be with 3 I would never in a million years say I regret having my beautiful babies. Rebecca you are sick, you need help. Your kids are going to hate you so much when they’re older and I don’t blame them.

So for now ya bastards I’ll say merry Christmas I hope you all have a great festive season!
When new year hits and my ICO Complaint is in I will come back see what’s been happening and update ya’ll 😘😘😘

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.