Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s “just a hoppy“ why is she asking if it’s ok to take a break off you tube for Christmas?! Take a break for a month if it’s just a hobby Reb!
Take a break for the whole of 2020 Beggy, honestly, we don’t mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If it’s “just a hoppy“ why is she asking if it’s ok to take a break off you tube for Christmas?! Take a break for a month if it’s just a hobby Reb!
To be fair, didn’t she use up her 5 weeks annual leave in the wake of lift gate..? She might be able to buy some holiday days back from Lee when he gets back home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All you guyyys talking about her having a break & no one has mentioned 'how hard she works' & especially 'how hard she works whilst solo parenting'... 🤮🤮🤢🤢🤮🤮 I do not understand the 🐑🐑🐑🐑 really....works hard at what?! 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
To be fair, didn’t she use up her 5 weeks annual leave in the wake of lift gate..? She might be able to buy some holiday days back from Lee when he gets back home 😂
Well that would surely depend on whether Lee is willing to *kindly gift* it, no way she'd let the moths out of her purse, especially after blowing 20 quid at the school fayre 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s so many videos she could be doing this time of year...
Gift guides for family
Comparing high budget to low budget Xmas party food
Xmas lunch on a budget
She could organise some kind of charity event and donate to the less fortunate (yeah right )
So many videos ...yet we get another boring morning routine

Reactions: 18
“So cold the windows have frozen”

PUT THE bleeping HEATING ON YOU MISERABLE, STINGY OLD TROUT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Yeah, surely if there is that much ice on the windows, it means the double glazing is tit? I mean it is colder in the north east of scotland but not that cold surely?

Reactions: 14
Yeah, surely if there is that much ice on the windows, it means the double glazing is tit? I mean it is colder in the north east of scotland but not that cold surely?

The windows shouldn’t be freezing up like that. Very obvious that she hadn’t got any heating on, which is ridiculous. So tight.

Reactions: 12
We have old house in NE Scotland - original windows single glazing.:) It was about -5 last night. Curtains with thermal lining, heating timed correctly and yes we get a 'bloom' inside some of the windows on the coldest mornings of the year but I don't get on instagram every morning and go 'hi guuuuuuys, it is ab-so-lut-ely freezing'. For one, I have a modiucum of self respect and also- no tit Sherlock, it is December in Scotland.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Curious as to what time schools start in Scotland? I have 3 and can get up no later than 7 with my three children and even then it's a rush. She had an alarm set for 7.30 and seemed to do everything at such a leisurely pace.

Reactions: 7
no wonder the kids get up in the night and go into her bed if it’s that cold! Never have my windows frozen, and yes I live in same area as Meldrum... I remember my mum telling me stories of her childhood pre central heating and double glazing that the windows would freeze! Also not a surprise that cars are frozen every morning and you have to take that into account when planning your morning for getting somewhere on time 🙄

Reactions: 17
Curious as to what time schools start in Scotland? I have 3 and can get up no later than 7 with my three children and even then it's a rush. She had an alarm set for 7.30 and seemed to do everything at such a leisurely pace.
Our local school is Nursery in for 8.45 am and primary school 8.55 am

Someone call sky news and get a reporter over there STAT. Breaking news , it’s cold and Icey on a December morning in Scotland . Hold the front page.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Usually between 8.45am - 9am depending one the school.
She’s got no routine, she lets Safiyah & Florence seemingly get up on their own and roam around downstairs alone, while she lays in her bed on tattle or using Poppy for content.

Reactions: 12
Our local school is Nursery in for 8.45 am and primary school 8.55 am
My sons nursery starts at 8:45am I was up earlier than normal this morning as my car was frozen so I knew that’d add an extra 10-15 minutes onto my morning 🙄 my windows have never froze we have our thermostat set for during the night so it cuts on & off saves waking up to a freezing cold house

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.