Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Zoewilliams9217 Have a very Happy Christmas. 🎄 Wishing you a safe and uncomplicated pregnancy with the joy of welcoming number 3 to your family in 2020.

Look forward to your ICO update and reading your posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I cannot stand the way she talks about Poppy and her discouraging others wanting to have a 3rd child.
I have 3 and it's the magic number for us. I find it no more difficult than having 2. Maybe that's because I actually wanted a third baby and wasn't just relying on an income from having her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Puppet on a string.... Jeepers, we should all go on holidays for Christmas, the poor woman wouldn't survive 😂😂😂

I think she mistakes our chat for adoration. Stupid bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s clear to me why she doesn’t like Emily Norris ! Rebecca will Reap what she is sowing because those little girls will be learning how to behave by her example , they will learn how to use emotional blackmail to get their own way three teenage girls will test her and grandparents may start to need help rather than be unpaid childminders , her own mother I think is reaping what she herself has sown ...

Ahhh news to me!! What’s the Reb & Emily Norris drama??? I like Emily

Reactions: 1
Her insta stories with Poppy when she said 'Mummy has been busy filming videos' and Poppy replies 'why?' 😂
I ask myself the same thing Poppy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
1.blatent beg or planting seeds fit ad for a PT or diet program. Bore off.
2. She doesn’t even look like her in the “belly” second photo.
3. She is using such a heavy filter every day it’s unhealthy for her vulnerable or young followers. The mum dress code account used it the other day and commented on how heavily it filtered. She needs to stop it or in good faith to young impressionable girls make it clear it a a filter.
4. Break from work. Piss off

Reactions: 10
Aww lovely news @Zoewilliams9217 a baby is such a blessing, Poppy had such a struggle at the beginning, yet Rebecca does nothing but moan about her!! How about just be greatful you have three healthy children Bec? Life can and does change on a turn of a sixpence, maybe appreciate what you have for once..

Reactions: 17
don’t even know where to start!
*woke up feeling so happy - moans about everything!
*I've been rushing about. To a night with ‘chums’ and 2 weekends away.
*featuring kids less, think there was 45 seconds without the kids?
*moaning about spending £20 at school fair, thought nothing of buying DMs for herself
* saying in front of Poppy everyone has a better time without her 😢
*her mums reaction to waking P up
*people are judgemental- you live your life on social media, people will judge.
*poor S can’t even get a moment saying she won the chocs. “Well you didn’t do anything to win them, you got a ticket” she still won them!
*telling a grown up they were hard work as a toddler is very different than hours upon hours of footage of a mum calling her 1 year old savage & feral, saying everyone enjoys family days more without her and that she basically regrets having her.
OH and her sisters were easy......🤔 vlogs about a broken S, naughty toddlers, etc say otherwise??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Just watched her stories, she needs to get off her phone and get out and grit or salt that driveway now😱she will be liable if any of those delivery drivers slip and fall, you can get free grit boxes from the council for your road, and they come by and fill them #yourewelcome🙂
But she hasn't practiced gritting the drive yet. She will have to wait until Lee comes home again so she can practice how to grit the drive while Lee films it on his phone so that it can be put on Instagram to show how hard she works to prepare herself for when Lee's offshore.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Errrrrr, what's a shepARD pie, is that related to a shepherds pie?...
🙄🙄🙄

Ahhh news to me!! What’s the Reb & Emily Norris drama??? I like Emily
i just can’t imagine them getting on can you ? Chalk and cheese ! rebecca is very jealous of Emily’s success it’s been discussed on here before but not sure if there was any specific comments it’s just my observation !

1.blatent beg or planting seeds fit ad for a PT or diet program. Bore off.
2. She doesn’t even look like her in the “belly” second photo.
3. She is using such a heavy filter every day it’s unhealthy for her vulnerable or young followers. The mum dress code account used it the other day and commented on how heavily it filtered. She needs to stop it or in good faith to young impressionable girls make it clear it a a filter.
4. Break from work. Piss off
I thought exactly the same ! do you think she is no longer a brand ambassador for Ramis gym ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Whatever Emily Norris is or isn’t, she genuinely seems to adore her kids! Apart from favo ( because she looks like her) flossie/florrie Rebby doesn’t appear to have one maternal bone in her body and resents having to parent them at anytime. The real irony of course is, its because of her children she is able to live in that house and live the lifestyle she was.

Reactions: 18
“Want to see me raiding my wardrobe?”

Nope I’d rather see you do an honest days work.
I love how she has time to raid her wardrobe, get all dolled up for nothing, make-up, filter, hair, THE LOT, for likes on the gram! But she can’t be arsed to parent her kids for one weekend, too much like hard work. What a bloody hole. Who looks up to this woman?? She’s a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 23
🙄🙄🙄

i just can’t imagine them getting on can you ? Chalk and cheese ! rebecca is very jealous of Emily’s success it’s been discussed on here before but not sure if there was any specific comments it’s just my observation !

I thought exactly the same ! do you think she is no longer a brand ambassador for Ramis gym ?
Either that or she is about to be gifted another block of tit PT sessions

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Why's she got the light on and filming her if its late and she wants her to go to sleep? Bonkers.

Reactions: 19
Does the woman actually edit and watch herself back? Cause if I sounded and looked like such an ungrateful, spoilt, stuck up and moody madam who only ever said I regretted having a third child then I wouldn’t show the world that stuff! Is she mad 😂

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.