Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jodie64

I don’t know why she posted about sepsis with no accompanying story but I will give her a big 👍🏼 for doing so. 2 years ago we were told my daughter wouldn’t survive the night with sepsis. We all though she had flu and were so ignorant of the symptoms of sepsis. She was in a coma for 2 weeks and in hospital for 9. She lives with permanent lung disease but she’s alive ❤ I try and raise as much awareness as I can so I’m happy to see anything like this. Mrs M is in my good books just for today 🙂

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Catwoman

VIP Member
VERY quickly skimmed tonight vlog .... well even skimming it I'm wondering why I bothered . It's pointless very very pointless
What festive frolics have we tonight? Did she wash her face? Make a bed? Open the curtains in any room and put a load of washing on. Was she walking in her woods? If not, what the fuck was she doing? Oh I know! Rami and gym? No? OK I give up..I will go watch, I NEED to know if she slept well, if she still likes Mondays best and if she ate the rest of her salad with the fishcake the next day. I can't function otherwise. 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Also I just need to rant about something she said to poppy the other day, she said “ooh yurr going to have really long hair just like your sisters!”
I’m sorry but that is not a special achievement or freak of nature, it’s what hair does.
It grows. If you don’t cut it then it will be long. It’s not genetic, it just is hair 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ffs I feel better for getting that out!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
12.50am and I’m wide awake stressed over Christmas jumper day at nursery....

might need to use that head space app after all
If it doesn’t work I have an affiliate link for some crystals and the number of a telephonic healing reiki lady
I have also collaborated with a company I love so so much to produce my own line of cashmere jumpers.

Have you tried meditating or just leaving your children with someone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Lola-pattie1

Maybe premature but new thread title
Rebs soo edgy, slightly veggie, pops full of cold, Pat's looking old

• Haha
Exactly. Why is it always the unattractive husbands that are so insistent on their wives keeping the bodies and looks? My husband is fit, we often get people saying he looks like Brad Pitt (even men comment 😂) but he has never once pressured me or hinted at being a certain way. No constant reminders of my perfect body before having kids! Just tells me he loves me, never a mention of my looks or body, only ever to compliment me on how I look in the here and now. We never hear lee saying how lovely or kind his wife is or how much he loves her. It’s all about how she LOOKS. Teenage boy type attitude coming from a guy who, let’s face it, is punching really!

Add to that sliding into women’s inboxes regularly and he just looks like a shallow, sleezy guy really doesn’t he.
So....
Is your husband coming to the next tattle meet up, or.....???
😂

• Haha
  • Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
Tattlers, even though I cant stand the woman do think sometimes things are said just to be petty.
Yes shes ruined her career but we also had a helping hand in that by reporting her to brands repeatedly ect, which in turn has led to pat heading back off shore. Now Pat's offshore everyones concerned about the welfare of the kids because evidently grabecca isnt a natural mother and struggles with them. Yes the kids have been pimped out over the internet for the last few years but at least patty boi took care of them, now the kids are all clearly miserable.
Yes they've had a terrible year caused by themselves as adults but the kids are so deeply affected it's sad, and for that I feel guilty.
As much as the meldrums get on my nerves, I hope they have a wonderful Christmas as a family & I hope next year rebecca resolves some of her issues and the children can live a happy life.
I honestly couldn’t give the foggiest of fucks about Rebecca’s terrible year. She has been solely responsible for the repercussions of her actions, not any single person who contacts a brand that she is associated with. Why should I as a consumer personally line the pocket of someone who can’t even hold her hand up and apologise for her actions? She has shown zero repentance, just wants to keep whoring out her whole family, her children’s innocence because she is clearly materialistic and mercenary. Her need for things and status far outweigh her desire to be an actual decent human being so if she is associated with any brand that I personally would be a consumer of, then yes I am well within my rights to contact them to express my opinion.
It’s been the same old story with the Meldrums for as long as I have been reading here on Tattle. Maybe tomorrow she’ll wake up and realise she can’t continue like this, maybe next week she will change her ways, maybe next month, now maybe next year but you know what people like Rebecca and Lee for that matter never want to change. Lee wants his blonde, tiny trophy wife that he can parade around. She wants the big house, the endless wardrobe, the multiple holidays but the problem is they want they want it all handed to them.
Rebecca & Lee will never be able to grasp the irreparable damage they are doing to their children until it’s quite simply too late. So they can sit there with their fake, phoney smiles and all in their matching jammies, smoke and mirrors at its finest.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Her clothes look like stuff she found in an oxfam shop that someone’s mad Aunty Sam threw out from the 1990s... the oversized crazy paving shirts, the pleather mini skirt, the fucking ankle boots, the bright red lipstick, the bloody TRIUMPH undies! What’s next? Some glitter body gel and some bath pearls from the body shop?!! (If you know, you know!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
He puts on a very good act but make no mistake, Lee is not a nice guy. If anything, I’d say it’s him that’s the worst out of the two of them. I think Rebecca is an absolute moron but I think lee is the more malicious, calculated one.
Im liking this AND quoting it for good measure!!!!!!

I get nasty vibes from Lee, she’s a twat but he’s a little bitch.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Come on, is anyone surprised that she’s ditched the Elf On The Shelf?! She’s as flakey as a puff pastry.

the only way she would have carried on doing it is if she was being paid to do it....

love how she also pretty much blames Safiyah for stopping it.... oh if Safiyah didn’t get up at 5am..... nice Reb. Really nice.

• Wow
  • Heart

Sonofagun

Crikey even I find time to make my kids
Morning with our elf, that is with all my “life admin”, Christmas chaos and advanced cancer that I have chemo for every two weeks- if I can manage Rebecca then you have no excuse, put the chocolates down and just get off the sofa- simple! 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 33

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Is brand work actually brand work...

or trying to track down her “trolls” who tell brands about her fabulous personality??
it’s probably a really lame advert for something like Vagisil or Anusol.to help when your being irritated by an annoying fanny or arsehole, or Rebecca & Lee as they are usually known.....!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

MrBull

VIP Member
Mrs Meldrum #68 Beggy’s on the self help books; New year, new me. Will she still be a massive cunt? We’ll have to wait and see.

• Haha

Somerville12

VIP Member
Here you go grubby greedy grabs... Your life/content plan
CONTENT
Put my phone away .
Be a normal mother using two hands at all times with no phone all day.
Take all my gifted shit shoved in drawers to charity shop or local foodbank as they need toiletries and treats as well as basics.
Volunteer at charity shop to sort and price donations when Poppy at nursery and Get some work experience.
Stop filming Poppy and get her used to talking to my face not my phone.
Stop using a filter that makes all nature look fucking weird shade of green.
Do a week lifeswap with a full time working mother of three.
Stop begging, touting and buy a purse/ card wallet.
Be and say kind things to poppy .

Last edited:
  • Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
If she genuinely didn’t have a slice of bread to give that wee girl with her beans for her lunch then she needs to have a serious fucking word with herself.

First and foremost she is a mother to 3 children. She should know exactly the contents of her kitchen and making sure she has what she needs. I completely understand we all use the last slice of bread or the last of the milk, and yes okay she had her shopping coming and thought it would be there on time but are times that fucking hard for her she is living from shop to shop?? When she was out for a walk why not pick up a loaf of bread? She honestly blows my mind!! If that was my children and my husband found out all I gave them for lunch was some beans he would hit the roof. Her parents live next fucking door - go and borrow a slice of bread!!

She is a complete disgrace.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
The first 7 minutes of that vlog was just Poppy being made to perform. It was boring as sin. I really don’t want to see a toddler chewing on her food and showing the contents of her mouth on camera.

Her comments regarding the school fayre and her (ridiculous) reasons for not buying home baking..... what an ignorant, self entitled SNOB. Just because your a dirty, filthy cow doesn’t mean anyone else is Rebecca. For someone who is already gossip fodder you’d think she would tone it down? No wonder she has no friends at the school. She’s a stuck up bitch.

The way she talks about Poppy is fucking disgusting. She doesn’t like her own child. She’s a bloody horrible excuse for a parent. Her mother is no better, moaning about Poppy needing up from her nap. Evil bitches. Any yeah Poppy WILL see the footage and you know what Rebecca, it will damage her, she’s your CHILD, you are meant to protect her from harm, not mock her and tell the world how much you wish you had never had her.

The absolute shit she was waffling on about on FaceTime to Lee - he couldn’t have sounded any less interested!!!

Begging for subscribers and video views at the end pretty much just sums it up. It’s over Rebecca. It’s overrrrrrrrr. Your videos are a steaming pile of dog shit. Give up.

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Lee: “Just lie back ma wee belter and think of Channel Mum”

“Aye....just keep yer eyes closed babe, lay back and think of the copious amounts of gifted shite we will be gettin’ - enough ta make ya wetter than an otters pocket YA FUCKIN BELTER OF A PEACH!!!!!!”

• Haha
  • Sick