Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's not a competition, but as someone who had a miscarriage at the end of November, her post really angered me. I think I'm doing an alright job of painting on a smile for the Christmas period for the sake of my family 🤷🏻‍♀️ She has absolutely no idea how lucky she is.
Sending hugs and I hope you get through the next week okay. X

Reactions: 6
I know it's not a competition, but as someone who had a miscarriage at the end of November, her post really angered me. I think I'm doing an alright job of painting on a smile for the Christmas period for the sake of my family 🤷🏻‍♀️ She has absolutely no idea how lucky she is.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you manage to get through the week peacefully. xx

I get so frustrated when people with so much privilege (I.e living in a £650k house, with two cars etc) complaining about how bad they have it when there are families who don't know how they are going to feed and house their families over Christmas, or have had a bereavement or baby loss.

I know problems are relative, but my family have donated quite a bit to charity this Christmas. Its our way of paying back all the love and support we received with our NICU baby. With everything that's happened to us this year, I should be sat complaining how un-Christmassy I feel, but unlike Grabby, I have counted my blessings.

Whats the betting she posts that she's having an incredible time on Christmas day, and how much she loves Christmas. 🤔🤔

Reactions: 12
Ya wee Tattler bastards. Ya must be nearly pissing ya peachy knickers at the idea of doooing wee Bad Boy lee’s Quiz.

Ya belter of a peaches

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“The girls love exploring OUR woods”

They are NOT YOUR WOODS you dozy, jumped up arseskitter.

Christ Almighty. A few trees in council owned land at the back of the cul-de-sac you live in is not the bleeping 100 Acre Wood.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’ve missed a good bit today was out picking my Xmas present my partner didn’t know what to get me and we were going by the Elemis counter and he’s like oh they look nice want to have a look and I’m like nope then explained to him why I wasn’t giving them a penny and let’s face it a cleanser that’s THAT good it leaves the makeup on from the day before on your face is oh so worth the money... not! So we were in boots and he picked me up a lovely Liz Earle set which I’m absolutely dying to use can’t wait for Christmas 🙈
Liz Earle is really good, tattler approved over here! 😂

Reactions: 7
I’ve just seen the wee quiz Lee has on his insta story....

Jesus. He’s a sad little man isn’t he?!

Have a word with yourself lee you bleeping looser. Your a grown man in your mid 30s. Posting that tit?! What is wrong with you?! “What’s my favourite chocolate bar?” - my kids used to write daft stuff like that when they were about 5.

Lee is beyond pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Christ Almighty. A few trees in council owned land at the back of the cul-de-sac you live in is not the bleeping 100 Acre Wood.
I don’t know what an arseskitter is but this made me snort with laughter...Oh I love you Betty Crocker! 🤣
Careful you’ll have Ma Cannon on here again, you know how she gets about them trees.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
“The girls love exploring OUR woods”

arseskitter is the best word!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I spotted the ‘our woods’ and came on here.....Betty you never fail to make me laugh out loud 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtf was that make up and why is she ‘styling’ greasy AF hair?!!
The problem is she’s stuck between a rock and a hard place with her hair, either she washes it and blow dries it causing more damage to her brittle bleached to death strands or she doesn’t wash it and lets her natural oils saturate her nest for much needed moisture but looks like worse gummidge, the struggle is real!!

She needs to stop bleaching it, do some deep conditioning treatments, olaplex and embrace her natural colour, which is much more flattering than the tit state she’s currenty sporting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh yes from Captains Wood to the local dogging hotspot at Scolty didn’t you know that Reb and Karen own all of that as their own exclusive woodland 🙄 aye til the next vote on the land at the Shire Council then watch all the new social housing go up bet it won’t be so exclusive to them then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh yes from Captains Wood to the local dogging hotspot at Scolty didn’t you know that Reb and Karen own all of that as their own exclusive woodland 🙄 aye til the next vote on the land at the Shire Council then watch all the new social housing go up bet it won’t be so exclusive to them then 😂
Hang on...so the tree Lee defaced with his grand proposal is in the local dogging site? 🤣

Can you imagine the amount of moaning we’d get if they get housing going up and the beloved woods disappeared?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Social housing on that site would be hilarious. The NIMBY Inchmarlo pensioners would be rioting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Social housing on that site would be hilarious. The NIMBY Inchmarlo pensioners would be rioting.
Oh my god, PLEASE let this happen. It's my christmas wish! More housing for people who need it, with the added bonus of little miss snooty mcsnoot pants getting her gifted sharpies out to go and protest the "common folk" moving into "her" woods. Free burgers in Tesco carpark for anyone who helps in the protest though, it's the least she can do 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh yes there’s many a beautiful dogging destination to be found in picturesque Aberdeenshire in many a wealthy area. From Scolty to the Countesswells car park all the “upper classes” are at it 😂😂 Most of the woodland in Banchory is ear marked for housing and at some point it will happen. Mainly social housing as that guarantees money and means Aberdeenshire can palm off any land on those schemes to factors so they don’t have to pay to maintain them either. They built loads of social housing in Cults after many years of objections because that’s what the Local Authority does when it’s offered a backhander and then little villages become sprawling towns just like Banchory has over the years. The house builders just offer an incentive to build whole phases of schemes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't tend to comment on here, just read the thread a couple times a week but for duck sake, whenever I happen to watch the tangoed lazy ones stories recently it is literally ALL just poppy. Every. Single. Day. That's all there is on there. Remember her bullshit about showing her kids less? I see poppy more than I do my own bloody kids (obvs that is a joke edgy). Shes obviously realised that without a cute kid shes got zero content because she is as bleeping bland as anything and thicker than 2 short planks.

Reactions: 22
Rebecca: “The girls don’t actually have that much screen time to be honest. Half an hour to an hour a day.”

Flash forward a couple of weeks and BANG! Safiyah in bed with her first thing in the morning on a tablet!

I’m not even that old but I feel really strongly about when and where tablets, phones etc. should be used and the bed first thing in the morning ain’t one of them!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.