Mrs Meldrum #67 On the first day of Christmas Mr Meldrum sent to me, a creepy direct message

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go grubby greedy grabs... Your life/content plan
CONTENT
Put my phone away .
Be a normal mother using two hands at all times with no phone all day.
Take all my gifted tit shoved in drawers to charity shop or local foodbank as they need toiletries and treats as well as basics.
Volunteer at charity shop to sort and price donations when Poppy at nursery and Get some work experience.
Stop filming Poppy and get her used to talking to my face not my phone.
Stop using a filter that makes all nature look bleeping weird shade of green.
Do a week lifeswap with a full time working mother of three.
Stop begging, touting and buy a purse/ card wallet.
Be and say kind things to poppy .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Good lord, who cares that he has lost a bit ofweight?? Unless its a call for help? Mrs m...you need to feed your house elf otherwise they will not have the energy to do everything. I mean to be the "sole earner" as well as "solo parent"??? Phew, tough gig🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anything for a freebie 🤑 rebs and lee are on it I was actually surprised to see Lee coming out of Smyths on Insta the other day with a small bag of gifts wow they actually bought the girlys a few things as normally they only get gifted .I find it sad for them girls she dosent bother to do much for the girls no ice skating trip or Christmas crafting she does not make anything magical for the girls it's all about her and money it's sad .

Reactions: 12
That Edinburgh blog was horrendous. I live in Edinburgh and it’s a bloody amazing city. All she did was prance around her those bloody DMs and go to h&m.she did not show off the city to its full potential. Certainly would t make me want to visit.
Can’t believe they went to Baba I love that place 🤦🏼‍♀️
my 18 year old sister lives her DMs but she wears our mums original ones from the 80s! I showed her Mrs M and her response was “who is that pathetic old women” 🤣
How many times can she say edgy 🤦🏼‍♀️ She thinks she is being funny but really everyone is laughing at her not with her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Edgy Mrs Meldrum single handedly closing down every DM shop in the UK 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had to do an internet safety course recently for work. I was telling some of the more mature ladies about influencers and the kind of stories/blogs/posts they put out there to the world.
They were flabbergasted that people film themselves doing everyday tasks like opening curtains & making beds, that they make money from this and most of all that they put so much of their children lives out there - it literally goes against the most basic internet safety rules kids are being taught. Their reaction was so interesting because they genuinely had no idea this was ‘a thing’
I can just imagine my granny loosing her tit at the dumbfuckery people call making a living if she used social media .
I’ve missed a few days is there an update on the GDPR shambles ?

Reactions: 7
I bet she’s voted Tory.
I said that the other week when she was chumming up with the daily mail for something . Strikes me as the “I’m alright jack” kind, criticises the nhs, teachers , libraries but reality is she couldn’t live without them. Sees herself as hard up for paying tax, probably filters lees earnings through the company to avoid tax (if he’s contracting ), dislikes regulated industries , milks what she can for free , likes to pretend she owns the forest in her riding boots and Gilbert’s.. Textbook torie 😂

Reactions: 28
Her content is tit
How many times can we see
Opens curtains
Makes tea
Why doesn’t she really vlog out and about in Banchory ?
Never really in shops,never does anything exciting with the kids.
She probably hoyed lee a Packet of Haribo fizzy sweets and legged it to Edinburgh.
She could have done a really good London vlog.
Could have done a good Edinburgh vlog ..she can’t even do her “job” or “hobby” right

Reactions: 18
I can just imagine my granny loosing her tit at the dumbfuckery people call making a living if she used social media .
I’ve missed a few days is there an update on the GDPR shambles ?
In order for me to pursue my ICO complaint I must give Mrs Meldrum Ltd and the companies I contacted one calendar month to explain themselves - if I still feel like I want to put a complaint in then I will have a “legal leg” to stand on with the ICO (see reb, doing things by the book over here)

Mrs Meldrum Ltd has yet to respond but I have responses from the others... I obviously can’t say too much and I don’t want to mention the company names either.
I’ve said before- she’s picked the wrong person to mess with and she won’t be able to brush this under the carpet (or not seeing as she NEVER MOVES HER RUGS TO CLEAN)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
In order for me to pursue my ICO complaint I must give Mrs Meldrum Ltd and the companies I contacted one calendar month to explain themselves - if I still feel like I want to put a complaint in then I will have a “legal leg” to stand on with the ICO (see reb, doing things by the book over here)

Mrs Meldrum Ltd has yet to respond but I have responses from the others... I obviously can’t say too much and I don’t want to mention the company names either.
I’ve said before- she’s picked the wrong person to mess with and she won’t be able to brush this under the carpet (or not seeing as she NEVER MOVES HER RUGS TO CLEAN)
I really hope you do pursue it, well done so far! She needs to be held accountable for her sh*tty actions 🙈

Reactions: 23
Of course she’s voted Tory as I’d imagine she hasn’t read up on each candidates manifestos and really thought about it and how each one effects even her kids futures. She will have just voted what her Mum and Dad vote and I’d would imagine that’s a Tory vote. She’s very ill educated and lives in her own little bubble. She doesn’t give a duck about austerity, people using food banks our NHS that she constantly slags off or lack of policing but as long as their ok and that’s a typical Tory.

Reactions: 25

Good for you. You have to pursue this. She cannot get away with this intimidation

Reactions: 17
Do you think Mrs m realised there wasn’t a ‘vote for myself because I’m so so bleeping amazing that I don’t need governed’ option at the polling place today?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think Mrs m realised there wasn’t a ‘vote for myself because I’m so so bleeping amazing that I don’t need governed’ option at the polling place today?
Becky probably added her own name and put a cross, told the people at the polling station they are blocked for daring to tell her that is not an option and took a selfie with the ballot box #notdisenfranchised

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.