Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChilliDog

For any lurkers or newbies, I think it’s important to remember this is the woman who:
🤭 Used a cancer scare in an ad campaign for Next
🤭 Blocks and deletes same sex couples
🤭 Blocks and deletes any form of criticism or questions
🤭 LEFT IN A RACIST JOKE IN A VLOG AND DIDNT REMOVE IT FOR 5 DAYS DESPITE OPENLY KNOWING IT WAS THERE
🤭Then used a black vlogger as a shield in a “look guys, I can’t be racist” manner
🤭lies about her many gifted holidays *see Disneyland Paris scandal that opened many of our eyes
🤭Doesn’t disclaim ads/gifts
🤭FAKED A 90 day TRANSFORMATION (since when was October to June 90 days)
🤭Cries wolf about anxiety issues when she gets caught out
🤭is a total cocunt

I will not allow threads to pass by and as with her feed, and allow the racism issue to be forgotten about.
We see you edgy, we see you for what you are.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Is it me or instead of creating a network of relatable parents has channel mum actually created a group of grabby mean girls who come across entitled? They’ve truly done the opposite of what I believe their intention was.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

havesomeclassReb

Hi everyone
Been lurking for a week. I’m a long time follower of Mrs M, since my first child, I now have two.
I started to go off her when she got really desperate and grabby, however that was nothing compared to what I’ve seen recently. I cannot believe how desperate she’s become, all the tagging and hinting! I just don’t like it, it is so distasteful! Yesterday’s stories I couldn’t believe and then tagging companies begging for her 5 uniforms was shocking! Does she not see how noticeable it is 🤣 Jesus, the woman can’t buy uniform. And that’s what tipped me over the edge and is why I’m here!

I couldn’t believe the comments she was making about people being angry with the life they’ve got, and the ‘hand they were dealt with’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 is she serious! They don’t do anything, they spend days drinking tea and walking about, living in a house that’s all gifted!

Thanks Rebecca, but just because most people don’t have a stay at home husband and a gifted life doesn’t mean they’re angry! I have an hard working husband, 2 beautiful girls, a beautiful house, and get this, because he works hard for us I can buy things for said house that actually match, and exactly what I want, Oh and a kitchen, because that’s what happens when you work hard.

Sorry for the very long post, just letting it all out.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Pumkinspice

Just had a nosey on her page to catch up. OMG is she fucking serious?! ‘Collect adventures, not things’. You’re bloody job is flogging things to people and encouraging consumerism. Thick as shit and a total hypocrite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
I just don’t get it.
She’s complaining about untidiness and saying she needs to join the “organised mum method again but WHAT THE FUCK DOES SHE DO ALL DAY???

There are a lot of us on here.. I assume most of us have kids, partners, pets, full time or part time jobs or even stay at home parents, work at home parents blah blah blah and we are all full capable of running a household and a family???? Neither LEE or REB work they do sweet F all. Their editing is fucking appalling so they don’t spend time doing that. She clearly has no paid sponsorships and even when she did she put shit all effort in.
How can she be too busy to tidy? Too busy to do an online shop?

What is wrong with this women? She’s 30 with 3 kids why isn’t she a responsible adult?

** sorry for rant but know you all understand😂

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Somerville12

VIP Member
Could someone clarify what the urgent renovation is that's needed? From what I 've seen that house is a luxury mansion compared to my little 2 up to down house that s rented . I know it's relative and people have different expectations of home decor but to me this moaning from a non working lazy cow actually when I really think about it, tattle humour aside , has got to me today. Having been been left by violent husband with an 3 year old ,on benefit .Have managed to train as a teacher with no nearby family unlike her to help with childcare. Her disliked home would be my bloody lottery. I kept telling myself when studying all hours I am being a role model to my daughter. What is she showing her daughters!!???!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Instamums just love when they get their “self care” validated.
Of course it’s good to exercise for all those reasons but there are a whole other set of reasons why it’s good to be around your kids.
But go ahead and select what validated your own choices.

Or just do what I do and don’t put your life on the Internet for people to judge so you can make money off your kids.
Those stories have really fucked me off. Yes of course everyone make time for their self care and their gym workouts. It’s really that easy guys isn’t it!?!? ISN’T IT??????

Don’t mention the fact you are a stay at home parent who does shit all. With another stay at home parent as child care, who also does shit all. Oh yeah don’t forget the gym membership that’s free. Also, don’t forget the PT sessions that are FREE. And the gym wear that’s gifted.

COME ON GUYS ITS SO EASY JUST DO IT FOR A WEEK

You bloody cocunt

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Sponfused

VIP Member
sponfused I just love the new word twattery... Now that could be defined as a noun such as shit is a noun but then also an adjective! twat face .It could be a verb, an action as to talk utter bollocks .. She is busy twatting as usual! Could it also be turned into an adverb? To talk twatterly!!! Can you tell am a teacher. This has amused me no end. This site gives me such fun and relief from job stress. Thankyou tattlers all!!

Thanks for showing the comments as an not subscribed I can see the posts but not the comments.
I’m sure if you look it up in the dictionary you will find her twat face too! 😂

Thank god for Tattle! I used to think I was the only one seeing through these flogger’s bullshit because I could never see any other side to their conversation (which completely makes sense now!).
Reb likes to think we are all jealous, sad trolls lingering around in the shadows of the internet trying to ruin her life (narcissist much??). But I have found these threads to be full of intelligent and discerning people with fantastic senses of humour.
I truely believe they are the sad and quite frankly, dark side of the internet. Selling their non-consenting children’s lives out of nothing but self service and then being so insecure about themselves that they have to run their pages like some kind of dictatorship because they obviously don’t trust that people are going to like them naturally. They use their fake, one sided relationship with their audience for nothing but personal gain and then drop anyone that threatens them like a bag of shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Hendrix13

Hello everyone been following tattle for about 4 weeks and my god it’s opened my eyes to these sad fucks that vlog their souls to the world. I’m an absolute fruit cake (I suffer with bipolar disorder. I like to take the total piss out of myself as it’s therapy for me). Well this site cheers me up no end. Before tattle I used to watch these so called influencers and feel absolutely shit about myself. Been gullible I believed everything the lying bastards said! Unsubscribed to bitch witch Meldrum she needs a fucking slap. Rant over with or will bore yu all to tears. Looking forward too putting my thoughts and opinions on here 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42

ALMRPM

Who in their right minds would message her about this???? She's clearly reading here soooo Hi Becky 👋 Here's an idea, Just incase you have been so busy unwrapping the contents of your gifted life for the past few years,,,, GET A JOB. If you're not sure what a job is, it's a thing where you get up in the morning, leave your house (I know, sounds awful doesn't it but you'll get used to it) you drive to work (not the gym, Costa, Home Sense or Primark) you do something of worth and value for a company or cause (that doesn't involve admiring your smug face in a camera lense, and fiddling with your hair while flashing your rings to the world) you go home to your family and then do the same the next day and the next and the next. Then (you'll LOVE this bit) at the end of the month you get paid 🙏 And after a few months of this insane daily routine you can hopefully afford to buy the things you want for your home 👍 Let us know what you think via your Instagram and if you like, you can say you've been receiving lots of messages about it so thought you'd give it a try!!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I actually have to thank Rebecca.
I'm turning 30 in October, and seeing the lines she's got and the leather boot skin, she's inspired me to go buy all new skin care/eye creams/SPF for my face 👌

Not Olay or Elemis though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
“So guys, I’m telling you, just let that guilt go and force yourself to get out, go for a run, go to the gym for a week and you’ll feel a world of difference.”

Right you are. Little Johnny will be fine home alone with the kettle and the knife drawer while mummy does self care and forces myself to go to do a quick hour work out with my kindly gifted pt at my kindly gifted gym where I am brand ambassador.

Fuck me. They live in another world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

CurlySue

VIP Member
Hi guys, just thought I’d pop on because so so many of you are asking how I adapt The Organised Mum Method.
Tonight was living room but I added in hall too because the next few days are just so so busy (with an actual job!!)

I might do a little vlog to inspire people how to lift their rugs when washing floors, let me know if there’s any other tips you’d like to see?

Unfortunately due to working all day & solo parenting for dinner, bath & bed time while hubby worked a 12 hour shift I didn’t make it to the gym. My mental health will definitely suffer for this so I hope no one at work has a different opinion than me tomorrow. Don’t worry my lovelies, I’m currently sipping a Yorkshire Tea and browsing Boden jumpers online......hint hint if anyone would like to kindly gift me one because my money pot is empty just now 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Somerville12

VIP Member
Agree with what most are sying. I was then on benefits before managing to get on teacher training, doing lots of volunteering during school hours. One on, one spare one in the wash is all that's needed. A pinafore could do two days. Stupid tangoed twat( thanks fellow tattler for the descriptive addition!!!) She really is getting embarrassingly desperate in what to vlog. Why does she never film after school homework routine?!! Cos she does nothing with them and I bet pat does most of it!!! Getting ready for new school year... People who are parents are not idiots. It's hardly bloody rocket science. Uniform book bag lunch box PE kit. Utterly ridiculous that she thinks anyone would need to watch that shit idea! Bottom of barrel being scraped by a very stupid pathetic wotsit!!

Him washing two cars... How in earth can they need a car each when neither works!!!!!! When ones at the gym the others at home with poppy. How financially ludicrous and money wasting. Sell one bloody car,stop begging for freebies and insulting people by pleading poverty, which is relative .You two have NO idea what real financial struggle is and penny pinching budgeting is😠

Last edited:
Reactions: 37

MissDE

Funny how she just said she's had messages saying exactly this.. not reading here at all, are you pal?! 😂
Just away to put the same, but she is saying she has received messages?
Rebecca, love, Tattle isn’t an information messaging service for you, although I’m super glad you check in, lots of love, the 15 trolls of Tattle ❤💋, (gifted lipstick obvs)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37