Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things must be hard up at the moment. Aff links to random Asos dresses for a few quid. Bizarre.

Reactions: 8
Sainsbury's must not have jumped at the blatant begging for an ad with last week's food haul seeing as a Tesco one is shouldered into the latest one with all the own branded products carefully positioned. So embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
You don’t think octogate and liftgate are a ploy to get more engagement?

She must have known the KKK joke was still there but she thought she’d leave it in and get people to watch and rewatch to make sure they heard correctly then a few would comment how outrageous. She just never expected it to explode the way it did.

They do say even negative publicity is still publicity.

Reactions: 13
You don’t think octogate and liftgate are a ploy to get more engagement?

She must have known the KKK joke was still there but she thought she’d leave it in and get people to watch and rewatch to make sure they heard correctly then a few would comment how outrageous. She just never expected it to explode the way it did.

They do say even negative publicity is still publicity.
My honest belief is that she is too thick to know what the kkk is . I think she knew a joke was made hence her pulling the face but I think she didn’t get it . No need to get educated when her plan was to be a kept woman until YouTube came along . Reckon octogate is for engagement .

Reactions: 19
Loved the way she had put on her stories against one dress yesterday that it was ‘going fast!’ How the frig does she know the rate it is selling at? She doesn’t work for ASOS!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've just watched that bleeping octopus story again, And I want to slap her smug face.
I'ts not even About the poor dead octopus,it's her attitude. She's the type of person who would stand on your toes, then make you say sorry you were in her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hello everyone been following tattle for about 4 weeks and my god it’s opened my eyes to these sad fucks that vlog their souls to the world. I’m an absolute fruit cake (I suffer with bipolar disorder. I like to take the total piss out of myself as it’s therapy for me). Well this site cheers me up no end. Before tattle I used to watch these so called influencers and feel absolutely tit about myself. Been gullible I believed everything the lying bastards said! Unsubscribed to witch witch Meldrum she needs a bleeping slap. Rant over with or will bore yu all to tears. Looking forward too putting my thoughts and opinions on here 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Hello everyone been following tattle for about 4 weeks and my god it’s opened my eyes to these sad fucks that vlog their souls to the world. I’m an absolute fruit cake (I suffer with bipolar disorder. I like to take the total piss out of myself as it’s therapy for me). Well this site cheers me up no end. Before tattle I used to watch these so called influencers and feel absolutely tit about myself. Been gullible I believed everything the lying bastards said! Unsubscribed to witch witch Meldrum she needs a bleeping slap. Rant over with or will bore yu all to tears. Looking forward too putting my thoughts and opinions on here 😂😂😂😂
welcome sit back and enjoy!!! never had so many laughs in all my life!!! enjoy Pat and Edgys tit show @Hendrix13 x

Reactions: 13
kids coming home from school/nursery just to piss her off even further. I felt so sad when I heard her say that too @Kermit
Where was Lee yesterday it was all a bit odd.
Dident even see the kids vin the back ground.
We know she had gym in the morning.
That Monday night's are Lee's usual night out.
To miss love Island really odd.
She must been drunk as she looked manic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank yu 😘😘 I must add pat is a total wanker. That smug ugly face and voice grrrrrr wanna hit him over the head with a shovel
you will have to form a queue for that and as they live in the murder mansion we all know where to hide the body.....🙀! they bring out the worst in all if us!!!!

Where was Lee yesterday it was all a bit odd.
Dident even see the kids vin the back ground.
We know she had gym in the morning.
That Monday night's are Lee's usual night out.
To miss love Island really odd.
She must been drunk as she looked manic.
im convinced she was on the Buckie....no sign if Rab C Nesbitt either...v weird @Kermit 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know why they went whole hog hague blue 1 or 2 feature walls would have sufficed.
Can't she paint window wall white and get some cheap blinds from Ikea or Argos?
Not all curtains are expensive.
Shaws , b&m and home bargains think they quite reasonable.

So.
She has a happy meal. But told Rammer she had a salad. Proof is in the comments.

But, she hasn’t deleted a coming back comment! Top!
Is she saying poppy ate octopus too?
Do ellas kitchen do seafood pouch?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes apparently so. RE: Poppy are Octopus.

Wonder where Lee is, last night was very strange set up.

I would like to say I feel sorry for her; she had loads of money, moved house when didn’t need to & had the life of Riley,

But, all this wrong doing, has been her fault. The KKK could have been avoided, but this is going back months & months. Her attitude, the gifted items not declared, minimum 4/5 holidays a year.

It turned me quite jealous because I couldn’t give my children HALF of what fire florrie and pops ever received.

I strongly believe she is a very bad influence & I am ashamed in myself I ever watched her channel with pride. Years back I felt a connection - mother to baby & when she first started out, she was completely different.

What a poor judgement of character, I thought Lee was the nicer one out of the pair! I genuinely thought he was a great dad/husband, incredibly supportive because that is what come across!!

I need to go bed. 😂

Reactions: 19
The way she is manically talking into her stories about the curtains and not being able to afford to replace them seems so desperate. 😳 It’s as if she cannot fathom that new ones aren’t just showing up at her doorstep and the idea of paying for goods and services with her own hard earned money is now completely foreign. Is she so accustomed to using her and her children as currency that she has forgotten the old fashioned way of paying for things? Maybe there needs to be some sort of influencer rehabilitation program that slowly reintroduces these poor souls into society when selling their lives just wont pay the bills anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Maybe there needs to be some sort of influencer rehabilitation program that slowly reintroduces these poor souls into society when selling their lives just wont pay the bills anymore.
🤣🤣 if they can’t manage that for professional footballers then influencers have no chance! I remember a footballer in the 90s saying that when he retired he had to call for help as he didn’t know how to change a lightbulb due to how coddled his life was from a teenager. I think she’d have to want to live a normal life and she would never want that!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.