Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I never wear light coloured leggings because when you work out properly they show up all of your unsavoury sweaty patches😂#justsaying
Ugh, you are so jealous. As if Mrs M gets unsavoury sweaty patches. 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yea she bloody loves Monday because she doesn’t have to go to work like most people! And both older kids are at school and nursery!! Man I just don't understand how these two aren’t bored all the time with both not working!!! What the hell do they do!!
Monday is ONE of her favourite days she forgot to tell everyone that the others are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday but only during term time. The weekends and school holidays are just meh they are just days she has to put up with to get back to her favourite ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Self care...the term used by Insta Floggers to validate abandoning their children regularly while also failing to do any work at any point. Usually also used to beg for or sell whatever junk they are promoting that day, from face cream to crystals and even jumpers.

#selfcare for the lazy, selfish parents everywhere

Reactions: 25
Self care for most parents of smallies is being able to use the bathroom in peace.How does anyone relate to the M's?...yet for some reason people hang on their every word and defend them to the last.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just caught up on the cleaning motivation vlog - sorry if this has already been mentioned but...mopping AROUND rugs? Hoovering before dusting? Not hoovering behind doors? It was hardly a deep clean... and their under stairs cupboard...how have they rammed it with so much tit? They’ve only lived there for about 8 months!

Reactions: 13
I have given up on watching the YouTube videos because I was either bored or oh yeeah bored but all your comments on the cleaning standard makes me want to watch yesterdays so I can laugh at it myself!

Reactions: 12
I get what everyone posts are about now watched about two of her stupid bloody inst as about making time to excercise.... You don't have to make time cos you are the biggest lady of leisure that is possible, how on earth would you know what it's like to squeeze it in and try it for a week!!!!!!You can swan off whatever time of day you fancy cos you are a pair of lazy non working muppets!!!!

Talking of the Muppets she is very like miss piggy who was never satisfied, always wanted attention and had lots of brattish screaming tantrums!! Pat Kermit the frog with his funny wee belter of a voice or one of the swedish chefs with his soupy curry, dippy eggs and attempted facial hair!??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Awww she’s got a cold!! Bet she still goes to the gym tomorrow!! But moans all day how poorly she is and can’t look after her children! 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She does realise the girls actually need to see her exercise to be motivated by it doesn’t she??? bleeping off to the gym at every opportunity or going upstairs on her own #SELFCAREPEOPLE isn’t really influencing them is it!
Thanks for the amazon email. Going to bash one out later to them! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s still infuriating me that the whole “lift gate” carry on had never been acknowledged or spoken about or a proper admission and apology given it’s just been swept under the carpet !!!!

Reactions: 29
... watched about two of her stupid bloody inst as about making time to excercise.... You don't have to make time cos you are the biggest lady of leisure that is possible, how on earth would you know what it's like to squeeze it in and try it for a week!!!!!!You can swan off whatever time of day you fancy cos you are a pair of lazy non working muppets!!!!.....
THIS!!! So true!!

Reactions: 5
It’s still infuriating me that the whole “lift gate” carry on had never been acknowledged or spoken about or a proper admission and apology given it’s just been swept under the carpet !!!!
So much this

Reactions: 11
Yet again every Insta shot virtually had her pretty large array of diamonds held close up to camera... Look at his successful we,sorry I am... It's just vile when you think how little they do for what they have and are still moaning and not satisfied. Greedy ,vain, self centred, vapid nasty nasty woman. I honestly like others here, cannot think what they do outside of the gym every day when recorded two at school and nursery.Time out for herself? She needs time in not out!!!

Reactions: 12
Hi guys, just thought I’d pop on because so so many of you are asking how I adapt The Organised Mum Method.
Tonight was living room but I added in hall too because the next few days are just so so busy (with an actual job!!)

I might do a little vlog to inspire people how to lift their rugs when washing floors, let me know if there’s any other tips you’d like to see?

Unfortunately due to working all day & solo parenting for dinner, bath & bed time while hubby worked a 12 hour shift I didn’t make it to the gym. My mental health will definitely suffer for this so I hope no one at work has a different opinion than me tomorrow. Don’t worry my lovelies, I’m currently sipping a Yorkshire Tea and browsing Boden jumpers online......hint hint if anyone would like to kindly gift me one because my money pot is empty just now 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.