Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we are all missing what she is doing here. She is responding to our comments and thoughts through Instagram and her posts.

Remember few sheep read here so they will be none the wiser.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Funny how she just said she's had messages saying exactly this.. not reading here at all, are you pal?! 😂
I know!! I swear to GOD it wasn’t me who messaged her so clearly she’s reading here!
Hi Reb 👋🏻

Also why wouldn’t you want your house to be insta worthy Reb? It’s the only source of income your household gets! So you didn’t think to make money from it 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I think we are all missing what she is doing here. She is responding to our comments and thoughts through Instagram and her posts.

Remember few sheep read here so they will be none the wiser.
Many of the sheep are questioning why someone would send her messages like that.

With all the oak the house just seems so Orange, I suppose it suits her skin tone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Many of the sheep are questioning why someone would send her messages like that.

With all the oak the house just seems so Orange, I suppose it suits her skin tone!!
Go on then Reb, put the message up, shame that person or even hide the name but show us...nah, it doesn’t exist does it? Just like your genuine apology for liftgate.
Actually Pat or Reb would prob fake a message from one of their made up accounts.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Who in their right minds would message her about this???? She's clearly reading here soooo Hi Becky 👋 Here's an idea, Just incase you have been so busy unwrapping the contents of your gifted life for the past few years,,,, GET A JOB. If you're not sure what a job is, it's a thing where you get up in the morning, leave your house (I know, sounds awful doesn't it but you'll get used to it) you drive to work (not the gym, Costa, Home Sense or Primark) you do something of worth and value for a company or cause (that doesn't involve admiring your smug face in a camera lense, and fiddling with your hair while flashing your rings to the world) you go home to your family and then do the same the next day and the next and the next. Then (you'll LOVE this bit) at the end of the month you get paid 🙏 And after a few months of this insane daily routine you can hopefully afford to buy the things you want for your home 👍 Let us know what you think via your Instagram and if you like, you can say you've been receiving lots of messages about it so thought you'd give it a try!!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Urgh. What a spoilt witch “do you eat the heel of the bread? Boggin’”
Some people can’t even afford to buy a loaf of bread, Rebecca!
What’s with all the put on voices?
The way she speaks to Pat at he start as she’s leaving the house with S.
She so grumpy.
Poppy looks confused, poor thing.
Sorry what's a "Boggin"
I love the heel if the bread- best bit in the whole loaf!!! Staple diet growing up in an Irish home and damn lucky to get it!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Sorry what's a "Boggin"
I love the heel if the bread- best bit in the whole loaf!!! Staple diet growing up in an Irish home and damn lucky to get it!!! 😂😂😂
Lol from the Midlands, bogging over here is like minging/gross/grim etc. Lol I know the end of the loaf as the crust 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol from the Midlands, bogging over here is like minging/gross/grim etc. Lol I know the end of the loaf as the crust 🤷‍♀️
Boggin in the north east of Scotland is disgusting or gross, I love the crust, it’s the best for toasting, and tends to curve so the butter doesn’t drip 😂

• Heart
I don’t believe for a second anyone has send her dm’s about the house. She is a liar and all she is after now is sympathy, free stuff to fill the murder mansion and dollar in her bank 🤢
Totally agree on all points
She read here
Sympathy =engagment
She can say what she likes her house still looks dated and tit.
People on Insta want to see aspirational well decorated homes
She can pretend she loves it all she likes
But she has to live in it
They don't have the money to spend and brands are not exactly queung up I regards to her murder mansion.
It was on market for ages but she dident want to negotiate price down.

She is hilarious, so so many messages just a complete coincidence as her kindly gifted car boot sale looking home is discussed on Tattle, but she pays no attention to the 15 twats on a site she never looks at does it!

How many fucks given about Tattle Reb...a few more than zero going by your Insta post! Aren't you embarrassed to be pandering to the opinions of "trolls" so much so that you have to focus your social media posts on replying to them?

• Haha
  • Heart
That house post is hilarious!!

Why would anyone message that?!
And I thought she doesn’t read her DMs? 🤷🏽‍♀️

My favourite part though is she’s baffled because she bought a house to be lived in and loved......she complains about it constantly!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Ha ha, what a fool. Everyone knows she doesn’t read her DMs. No, the house isn’t instagrammable. But neither is it a lovely family home, it’s awful and she knows it!

Reactions: 14

My favourite part though is she’s baffled because she bought a house to be lived in and loved......she complains about it constantly!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's already says in past someone filter her messages.
So if that's the case why they let you read them?
She moans constantly about the house.
It's never warm,the fire is tricky to turn,hates the kitchen floor tiles,hates the patio don't we all.
She hates the curtains and It doesn't feel like home.
The fancy free fridge doesn't fit in the kitchen
She's incapable checking freezers cupboards and fridge before she orders food shop.
She hates hard floor but budgeted no money for carpets.

The living room tour was basically everything she dislikes and would love to change.
She really is a daft cocunt. Surely some sheep think same.
Everyone preferred the old house.
She can say what she likes her body language demeaner and what she says make she thinks she doesn't love it .
Once again we only discussing content she's put out there in Insta asking anout house and latest vlog we don't feel settled.
If you don't want opinions on your house dont ask for them.

As for posting kitchen plans and acting like it's imminent and they have the cash.
They made themselves look like idiots.
Compared to even other channel mum's they lagging behind on interoors and renovations front. Others make them look like lazy amatuers with no clue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Why didn’t she just post what she’s really thinking- that she’s not too happy with the way the house looks? Why lie so much. These small, weird lies!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so Tattle is her own personal message service now but she doesn't read here 😂shes thick as pig tit hi Reb🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Surely it’s the people inside a house that make it lived in and loved🤔not a heap of mismatched begged for #freebie/gifted tat? And who cares if something isn’t to your taste, it’s amazing what you can live with whilst you save up and replace or change it like the rest of the world has to!

Reactions: 18
Because I cant even get through half of it before I get bored and move onto the next post. I actually think a lot of time they prob talk sense but never actually read the post...
Well just scroll past no need to be rude

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.