Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For any lurkers or newbies, I think it’s important to remember this is the woman who:
🤭 Used a cancer scare in an ad campaign for Next
🤭 Blocks and deletes same sex couples
🤭 Blocks and deletes any form of criticism or questions
🤭 LEFT IN A RACIST JOKE IN A VLOG AND DIDNT REMOVE IT FOR 5 DAYS DESPITE OPENLY KNOWING IT WAS THERE
🤭Then used a black vlogger as a shield in a “look guys, I can’t be racist” manner
🤭lies about her many gifted holidays *see Disneyland Paris scandal that opened many of our eyes
🤭Doesn’t disclaim ads/gifts
🤭FAKED A 90 day TRANSFORMATION (since when was October to June 90 days)
🤭Cries wolf about anxiety issues when she gets caught out
🤭is a total cocunt

I will not allow threads to pass by and as with her feed, and allow the racism issue to be forgotten about.
We see you edgy, we see you for what you are.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
In her stories this morning, she’s started using subtitles, another bandwagon she seems to be jumping on. Her lack of originality is outstanding.

Also notice how she’s still very keen to show she’s cleaning, must have had a few comments about folk that usually suck it up and get on with actual work and family life

Reactions: 12
I liked Emma1993b’s comment and I got blocked! :ROFLMAO:

Blocked for liking a comment! I didn’t even write anything!

Your in good company!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Your in good company!!
There s probably more than 287 maybe 1000 she blocked.

Reactions: 7
In her stories this morning, she’s started using subtitles, another bandwagon she seems to be jumping on. Her lack of originality is outstanding.

Also notice how she’s still very keen to show she’s cleaning, must have had a few comments about folk that usually suck it up and get on with actual work and family life
The subtitles won’t last. She doesn’t stick to anything to won’t be bothered to keep typing them out 🤦🏼‍♀️

To be fair, I quite like the subtitles on Stories - it means I can flick through them quickly and get the gist and have a look if I'm somewhere I don't want to have sound on.

I had to laugh at her proper 'I'm ill' put on croaky voice today though - she was sounding just fine when she got into the swing of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
About her followers🙄
Oh she’d love us to unfollow her, all the shady scammers would, BUT we won’t!!! Why? Because we will not let you all flout the rules and get away with racist jokes! Any brand that works with her will get emails questioning their choice.

Reactions: 11
@Birdy60. to me, the main objective is the transparency and the honesty. She needs to be honest about what is gifted, ads, freebies etc. She also has a massive responsibility to her followers to not try to flog them crap that she wouldn't pay for herself. I don't believe she would pay 150 quid for a Boden jumper when she shouts at Lee for buying a more expensive brand of olive oil. I certainly don't think she would pay 25 quid for a lipstick and then leave it around for the kids to colour their faces with. She needs to take on board that people will try to copy her lifestyle and could end up in massive debt because they don't realise most of what she gets is free. As to her tan, hair etc. I couldn't care less if she was sky blue pink with purple dots. Her personal appearance doesn't mean a jot to me. I also don't like when she uses the children, especially when it is done covertly. Having said that, I do like to see them as a family. I just think it should be on occasions like days out and not walking into their bedrooms just as they open their eyes and shoving a camera in their faces. Hope that makes sense now.
That makes perfect sense @inspirespirit Edgy has no integrity whatsoever and the way she uses her family is just so underhanded- every moment has to be staged to look like the perfect family...scratch the surface and it's easy to see what's beneath it.... without all the smoke and mirrors they look like a lovely family and the children are v sweet but I don't want to watch them as she opens the curtains on their privacy first thing in the morning just to make her SM look good. All the mummy vloggers are exploiting their kids... Fopperholic, Brummymummy to name a couple will really regret their open profiles in the future but they have already over exposed their kids so the damage if already done.By all means Mrs Meldrum put yourself out there but please take care of them precious children they're not yours and Pat's meal tickets and one day it will bite her on the arse big time.....

Finding her "reality" frustrating? Only a complete moron would for one second believe what she shows on social media is in any way close to reality! The heavy filters, editing and blocking of criticism makes that abundantly clear. She is still arrogant enough to think anyone with a different opinion is jealous.

Would the real Mrs Meldrum please stand up!

Reactions: 21
For any lurkers or newbies, I think it’s important to remember this is the woman who:
🤭 LEFT IN A RACIST JOKE IN A VLOG AND DIDNT REMOVE IT FOR 5 DAYS DESPITE OPENLY KNOWING IT WAS THERE
🤭Then used a black vlogger as a shield in a “look guys, I can’t be racist” manner
🤭lies about her many gifted holidays *see Disneyland Paris scandal that opened many of our eyes
🤭is a total cocunt

I will not allow threads to pass by and as with her feed, and allow the racism issue to be forgotten about.
Shame that glowing CV can't be circulated to all brands to keep it fresh in their minds - and from the before/after pics of the 90 day transformation, do you mean October 1996? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤭is a total cocunt

Not to mention her «charity» at christmas.

• Sad
  • Wow
Has The organised mum got a thread on here? I haven’t seen one. She’s complaining of trolling today.

Also, Lee’s Beard. It was so camp!

Reactions: 5
Has The organised mum got a thread on here? I haven’t seen one. She’s complaining of trolling today.

Yes she does, and she’s commented on it before. She came across well (I think, from sleep-deprived memory!)

Reactions: 4
Sorry this is off-topic also.
'Lucie and the bump'...Is she is no longer pregnant? I don't see a bump? Is that just her instaname she has put a stamp on? Maybe just me that finds it a bit odd!

Never followed her so no idea what she is about, just see her sucking up Mrs Meldrum's arse all the time.

Reactions: 2
I liked Emma1993b’s comment and I got blocked! :ROFLMAO:

Blocked for liking a comment! I didn’t even write anything!
This is what pisses me off more than anything I think. She doesn't want people (ie us) to be able to say she deletes every negative comment, in case a stray sheep looks and sees that we are right. So she will allow the odd one or two to stay to make it look like she is open to conversation that isn't just about how wonderful she is. But she will go and block anyone who likes the comment because the sheep cant see that happening. The only thing I take any joy from is knowing that it is probably killing her inside pretending that she is open to negative feedback, and having to reply to the vile trolls who leave it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

She's doing a video tonight you tube on exposing your kids
She doesn't feature her kids.
This may mean a backlash and some trolling from the other mums which may mean trolling.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.