Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instamums just love when they get their “self care” validated.
Of course it’s good to exercise for all those reasons but there are a whole other set of reasons why it’s good to be around your kids.
But go ahead and select what validated your own choices.

Or just do what I do and don’t put your life on the Internet for people to judge so you can make money off your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Of course it’s good to exercise for all those reasons but there are a whole other set of reasons why it’s good to be around your kids.

Or just do what I do and don’t put your life on the Internet for people to judge so you can make money off your kids.
Those stories have really fucked me off. Yes of course everyone make time for their self care and their gym workouts. It’s really that easy guys isn’t it!?!? ISN’T IT??????

Don’t mention the fact you are a stay at home parent who does tit all. With another stay at home parent as child care, who also does tit all. Oh yeah don’t forget the gym membership that’s free. Also, don’t forget the PT sessions that are FREE. And the gym wear that’s gifted.

COME ON GUYS ITS SO EASY JUST DO IT FOR A WEEK

You bloody cocunt

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Of course they are going to be validated though because they are being followed by lots of genuinely lovely people who are probably very used to putting themselves last and would do anything for a bit of a break and some self care. This is what I find so sad about the relationship between these influencers and their followers. The connection is obviously a one way street and the influencer is the only one that benefits from it.

Reactions: 20
I want blue foliage! Is it only around her place? I mean, the grass is blue, the hedge is blue, even the trees!!!
The proverbial grass maybe greener...but Princess Reb has natural blue grass no doubt. Or is it THE Pantone colour of last year, Hague Blue she was aiming for? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Never washing that barnet post workout will be doing the condition of it no good at all, particularly when it's that over processed.
You would think Banchory's hottest new fitness guru and gifted ambassador would know that 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but her stories have infuriated me today. F#cking self care... I'm sick 'influencers' bleating on about it...

You are 2 stay at home parents of course you are going to find time to go for an hour gym session 3 /4 times a week. Get in the real world... some of us work / have husbands that work. Finding the time is difficult and then you feel guilty for not finding the time as they make out that you should!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just Google Companies house. You 'll get the gov website where all companies have to register their accounts. Louise pentland sprinkleofglitter Ltd on there plus Mrs meldrum ltd. Google Mrs meldrum companies house , first link on google
Thankyou x

Yea she bloody loves Monday because she doesn’t have to go to work like most people! And both older kids are at school and nursery!! Man I just don't understand how these two aren’t bored all the time with both not working!!! What the hell do they do!!

Reactions: 18
“So guys, I’m telling you, just let that guilt go and force yourself to get out, go for a run, go to the gym for a week and you’ll feel a world of difference.”

Right you are. Little Johnny will be fine home alone with the kettle and the knife drawer while mummy does self care and forces myself to go to do a quick hour work out with my kindly gifted pt at my kindly gifted gym where I am brand ambassador.

duck me. They live in another world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Those stories have really fucked me off. Yes of course everyone make time for their self care and their gym workouts. It’s really that easy guys isn’t it!?!? ISN’T IT??????

Don’t mention the fact you are a stay at home parent who does tit all. With another stay at home parent as child care, who also does tit all. Oh yeah don’t forget the gym membership that’s free. Also, don’t forget the PT sessions that are FREE. And the gym wear that’s gifted.

COME ON GUYS ITS SO EASY JUST DO IT FOR A WEEK

You bloody cocunt
Infuriating, and so patronising. “Just try it for a week!”
I am a SAHP but my husband works and I have sole responsibility for our children’s care while he isn’t here and in the limited time he is at home I want to see him. So I get up at 6am to do a 25min workout dvd, usually with toddler and dog “helping”
That’s real life, lots of people don’t have that option either for many reasons and I consider myself (so so) lucky.
Not swanning off to a free gym and PT whenever you fancy it.
Patronising cocunt.

And Lee that self care package is all very nice and all but it’s not a free kitchen is it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Self care = permission to do what the hell you want & in your world justifies why you leave your children so much. Oh do duck off!

Reactions: 24
"Just reading a press release guys" 🙄🙄🙄

Exactly what news agency is sending press releases to mummyfloggers?
And it's not just R...they all use the term.It must really infuriate actual journalists

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
A small waistline is only enviable if it doesn't come hand in hand with a small brain! I'd rather have size 20 jeans and be intelligent and empathetic than skinny, dumb and selfish like Reb the scarecrow.

Remind us again what we are supposed to be jealous of?
To be honest, I don't think she has much of a figure to be enviable of. Hard to tell where her waist is cos she is straight up and down. Scrawny as my other half puts it.

Reactions: 10
Glad amazon have kindly gifted pat some beard balm. His luscious facial hair looked as though it needed some balming 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trust me it seriously pisses off real journalists when idiots like that “read press packs” etc!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Trust me it seriously pisses off real journalists when idiots like that “read press packs” etc!
I can imagine how frustrating it must be when these idiots have such a lax approach to basic spelling and grammar, barely research the product and use the #presspack as a validation of their right to be viewed as hardworking journalists.
Reb, you are not Kate Aidie...prancing about Banchory in your gifted Boden!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can imagine how frustrating it must be when these idiots have such a lax approach to basic spelling and grammar, barely research the product and use the #presspack as a validation of their right to be viewed as hardworking journalists.
Reb, you are not Kate Aidie...prancing about Banchory in your gifted Boden!
Exactly. Have said it before but will say it again.
Rebs do you have a journalism degree?
Do you work every hour under the sun? With your shift finishing at 6pm yet at 10pm you are still there covering bloody Brexit 🤦🏼‍♀️ Never being paid for over time-working 50/60 hours but being paid for 40.
Pulling all nighters when it’s an election result night?
Working to extreme dead lines that change by the minute?
Working as part of a big team?
Journalism is a notoriously high stress environment which over the years seriously takes its toll (the booze and gags after work probably don’t help🤦🏼‍♀️). Rebs you can not compare your daily me time at the gym and prancing about in a boden jumper mopping round your rugs to being a journalist.
Rant over 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.