Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love farrow and ball because they obviously told her to do a highland fling off when she begged them for paint.She had notions of doing the entire house in f&b I'm sure but they wouldn't play ball.Then suddenly she announces that as paint goes it's not worth the money...yeah right Rebecca,as if you wouldn't grab a few free cans and love it if they had offered it to you!
I'm doing my kitchen cabinets in farrow and ball we can't afford a new kitchen we can afford quality paint.
Yes she threw tantrum as they never gifted her they do work with other vloggers then suddenly she wishes she colour matches and is big fan of dulux

Filmed day before so not much content recorders.
She must be lieing about doing school run as she wouldn't have time leave unit drive home then drive and park at school ?
Locals is it plausible?
Does she hate driving?

Poor Lee she talks him like crap
Dumps the kids
Seems oblivious it's fathers day this Sunday.

Reactions: 10
That Farrow and Ball paint is lovely. Usually I’m happy with whatever paint in the cheapest but that is something I would splash out on. It’s worth the money. She is just bitter they won’t give her free paint,

Reactions: 6
It is a nice house but it’s very dated and not very instagram worthy. If you look at some of the others insta houses they’re like wow! You can see lots of time, effort and money has gone into those.

I wouldn’t mind living in her house but it’s not you tube worthy.

Edit: her mums house is so much nicer. So she could ask her for advice. Her garden is gorgeous, she knows her plants.

Funny how she just said she's had messages saying exactly this.. not reading here at all, are you pal?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That Farrow and Ball paint is lovely. Usually I’m happy with whatever paint in the cheapest but that is something I would splash out on. It’s worth the money. She is just bitter they won’t give her free paint,
Totally just sour grapes...if they had gifted her a house worth of free paint she wouldn't be able to praise it enough

Reactions: 11
Funny how she just said she's had messages saying exactly this.. not reading here at all, are you pal?! 😂
And proceeds to post a picture of the corner of the house with a gifted sofa that she's repeatedly said the kids aren't allowed to touch, but she seems oblivious to that irony, well any irony actually, in her 'family friendly' PAH 'lived in' DOUBLE PAH home...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And proceeds to post a picture of the corner of the house with a gifted sofa that she's repeatedly said the kids aren't allowed to touch, but she seems oblivious to that irony, well any irony actually, in her 'family friendly' PAH 'lived in' DOUBLE PAH home...
Has new sofa arrived
For family room?
Yet kids can't touch ?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just away to put the same, but she is saying she has received messages?
Rebecca, love, Tattle isn’t an information messaging service for you, although I’m super glad you check in, lots of love, the 15 trolls of Tattle ❤💋, (gifted lipstick obvs)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Haha Hi Reb! Must really grate that everyone thinks your house is ugly - not to mention the sad murder or how cold it is. You could sell tickets for a ghost tour #dolla

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has new sofa arrived
For family room?
Yet kids can't touch ?
Not yet... just showing off her last Gifted seat.

Been reading tattle again this morning it looks like!! Nobody has been sending her messages saying they house isn’t insta enough!! 🙄🤥

BDF77C0F-B9FD-47CD-B336-51FFF18A5CA3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has new sofa arrived
For family room?
Yet kids can't touch ?
Yep ... She has had it a few months and when it arrived she vlogged or storied it saying she'd had navy velvet knowing it wasn't practical (so just for insta then) and that the kids wouldn't be touching it!!!!

• Haha
Not yet... just showing off her last Gifted seat.

Been reading tattle again this morning it looks like!! Nobody has been sending her messages saying they house isn’t insta enough!! 🙄🤥

View attachment 24110
Well that’s a heap of rubbish, her first choice of house was less than 6 years old but they couldn’t afford it🤫certainly not traditional!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t believe for a second anyone has send her dm’s about the house. She is a liar and all she is after now is sympathy, free stuff to fill the murder mansion and dollar in her bank 🤢

Reactions: 22
Well that’s a heap of rubbish, her first choice of house was less than 6 years old but they couldn’t afford it🤫certainly not traditional!
The house they are in isn’t that much older, about 12-13 years old.

They like it traditional that’s why they want to knock down walls and rip out a good kitchen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂😂😂 oh 👐🏻Edgy!!!!😂😂🤣 also gym 4 times a week???? Hardly, she’s there every day isn’t she??? wonder if the lamp is gifted or paid for by them, she doesn’t make it clear! #notfollowingtherules

• Sick
The house they are in isn’t that much older, about 12-13 years old.

They like it traditional that’s why they want to knock down walls and rip out a good kitchen!!
Yes, the style is more traditional probably because a couple in their 60s built it for their retirement home🏠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't have an issue with swearing but as she is a 'Hi Guys' mummy vlogger, just a little warning on her stories so that parents with kids in the room are aware before she opens her mouth wouldn't go a miss.
It’s good to know the ‘safe’ ones you can watch in the daytime. She used to be one (when I liked her!). She needs to remember who her audience is and how they watch her.

Reactions: 16
Oh she so reads here! As if the sheep messaged her saying her house isn't insta worthy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think there must be something wrong with me .....BUT.....I love that house!!!

I love everything you all hate, the wood, even The Hague blue, the garden....all of it! I’m fairly sure I’m alone with this but I really like it! 😊
I like the wood and the windows. Not keen on the dungeon colour, the kitchen or some of their other decor choices. I think they’re trying to decorate it like their last house but it’s a more “grown up” house so needs to be done differently to look good, in my opinion (which means nothing 😂).

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.