Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or instead of creating a network of relatable parents has channel mum actually created a group of grabby mean girls who come across entitled? They’ve truly done the opposite of what I believe their intention was.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I read the mirror article on Mrs Hinch being investigated by the ASA due to three complaints about non declarations. Well quite a few tattlers said they had reported grabs to the AS A so fingers crossed, got to be more than three. Out of interest could people who have let us know maybe just thumbs up ?!. I am seriously considering doing it this weekend as a bit of light relief from writing school reports!!!
Mrs Hinch has 2-3m followers though so remember she’s a different league from the Meldrums. They may make an example of Hinch to try and scare the lower ranks into action.

Reactions: 12
Could someone clarify what the urgent renovation is that's needed? From what I 've seen that house is a luxury mansion compared to my little 2 up to down house that s rented . I know it's relative and people have different expectations of home decor but to me this moaning from a non working lazy cow actually when I really think about it, tattle humour aside , has got to me today. Having been been left by violent husband with an 3 year old ,on benefit .Have managed to train as a teacher with no nearby family unlike her to help with childcare. Her disliked home would be my bloody lottery. I kept telling myself when studying all hours I am being a role model to my daughter. What is she showing her daughters!!???!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She is so bloody see through.
Could someone clarify what the urgent renovation is that's needed? From what I 've seen that house is a luxury mansion compared to my little 2 up to down house that s rented . I know it's relative and people have different expectations of home decor but to me this moaning from a non working lazy cow actually when I really think about it, tattle humour aside , has got to me today. Having been been left by violent husband with an 3 year old ,on benefit .Have managed to train as a teacher with no nearby family unlike her to help with childcare. Her disliked home would be my bloody lottery. I kept telling myself when studying all hours I am being a role model to my daughter. What is she showing her daughters!!???!
So sorry for what you’ve been through but what an excellent role model you are to your little one! Which is more than can be said for miss ungrateful, grabby Meldrum. She will never be satisfied and will always want more. Once again, not in the slightest bit relatable to all the hard working people who follow her. She always has something to moan about. Never happy and fulfilled, constantly deleting and blocking, its no way to live. I would never, ever want her life. Constantly wondering who my real friends are, being vile to everyone left, right and centre, selling my children’s privacy to pay my bills, keeping up appearances for “the gram”. Yes Reb, contrary to your post earlier we all know it’s how things look in your world. That’s why you delete and block anything that isn’t perfection and making you look like innocent victims.

You have your pride and can hold your head up high and know you’ve earned your money honestly and fairly while giving your child a proper childhood, your memories are your own, not documented online for the world to see. She is an ungrateful 🐄 who is clearly very unhappy in that home.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I watched a Kate Ellis video earlier (autoplayed, not by choice) and she spoke about HAVING to ‘create organic content in amongst the adverts’ so people aren’t put off. Essentially highlighting that they are all in it as a business. They HAVE to create non ad based stuff to keep the paying stuff rolling. Therefore confirming they are all actually in it for the money and not the memories/ love of vlogging nonsense they like to spout. They don’t want to just share stuff in a really nice, best friend type way. They churn that bollocks out just so the stupid sheep don’t really see what’s going on.

What a bloody world we live in.
Katie does this a lot - her whole house renovation is “content”. It’s what irritates me the most, it’s really lacking in transparency. She plays the woe is me card for months and months “We really want to redo our kitchen/bathroom/garden etc... but we can’t afford/need to remortgage we’ll have to wait blah blah blah then ta dah before you know it, it’s being done with help of *gifted items and probably cash flow from ads and channel mum on the promise of all the content that will be flowing. Selling a fake reality, this isn’t how people really live and it’s pretty detrimental to those who fall under its spell and think it’s ok to have constant renovations

• Angry
Reactions: 12
What astounds me is that they bought a pricey house that clearly needed renovation, however the arrogance that they’d be able to do it with freebies / sponsored work. Clearly, that ain’t working out and they’re stuck with a tit house. How most of us probably live ...
Unbelievable isn't it? Couldn't happen to a nicer person. 😂

Reactions: 7
Hey all! Long time lurker here... I have to say since she has come back to Instagram she gave it this whole 'positive' and 'I'm so happy now' vibe', but I think now we are starting to see that its so fake and the only reason why she has come back is literally to pay the mortgage. I used to really like her content when she wasn't all about the money, Lee needs to seriously get up and get a job now, even if it is only part-time. They are relying too heavily on you tube and Instagram ads to pay for everything and the desperation reeks. It is obviously putting pressure on Mrs M, when she is clearly not in the right mental head space right now for it all and probably needs to slow down on the content but can't.

Also, how many fathers day ad's are we going to see this week from all these instagramers? Give it a rest.

Reactions: 22
Ainsley Gray has, but I don’t follow that many because Tattle has thankfully given me a wake up call!

I think her stories this morning says it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ainsley Gray has, but I don’t follow that many because Tattle has thankfully given me a wake up call!

I think her stories this morning says it all.
Is she pushing her crap book and other crap for father's day again.
Surley Lee realises every day it's rebecca day.

Katie does this a lot - her whole house renovation is “content”. It’s what irritates me the most, it’s really lacking in transparency. She plays the woe is me card for months and months “We really want to redo our kitchen/bathroom/garden etc... but we can’t afford/need to remortgage we’ll have to wait blah blah blah then ta dah before you know it, it’s being done with help of *gifted items and probably cash flow from ads and channel mum on the promise of all the content that will be flowing. Selling a fake reality, this isn’t how people really live and it’s pretty detrimental to those who fall under its spell and think it’s ok to have constant renovations
I think being a mummy vlogger, content is much harder as you don't have an outside job/ go out a lot or lots of events like young single vloggers do.
They can't film school events or pickups.
House renovations/interiors is content.
It's more interesting content than the gym or Meldrums food shop.
I like Katie not everything in her house is gifted and when it is she's clear what's gifted.
I maybe wrong but think only gifted items is the bathroom suite.
She paid for her own sofa extension garden beds/furniture ect.
Lots of her furniture Ikea.
I don't even think she's been gifted any paint.
She probably has a few ornaments or frames maybe through gift card hauls and brand collab matalan and Cox and Cox.
I think yes their income is via ads all vloggers have that too some extent
But the quality of her vlogs especially travel and her photos are 2nd to none.
I can see her trying to diversify into interiors and travel and use her kids less.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I really don't like it when she covertly films her children during private moments. It will eventually become against the law and a lot of these mums will find themselves in deep trouble as their children will be able to sue them when they get older. You could tell she was hiding the camera trying to capture Poppy singing and she has done it umpteen times to the girls. Filming them from outside through the window etc. Those poor kids even wake up to a camera. Put the damn camera and phone down and just live your life with your children whilst you can cos before you know it they will have grown up and gone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
....how to pose like you are going to fart perhaps? Fair play to you doing teacher training degree whilst raising a family it's not easy at the best of times fitting all the uni work with a young child. I'm gobsmacked that Edgy has a degree or any kind of formal education as she come across as being just thick....feel heart fully sorry for her children as they have no life whatsoever....

Reactions: 14
This is the colour palette I would use in her dungeon. With all that wood she needs something light and airy. I would happily paint that wood including the windows, door frames and fire surround. A feature wall with pale blue wallpaper and the other walls blue with a beautiful lampshade and that room could look lovely. I don't think Reb has a very good eye for interior decor. Why on earth she thought painting all of those walls hague blue with that dark fireplace and all that wood would be a good idea.

Reactions: 13
Ahhhh look. She’s trained Poppy to sit and watch telly!
She been trying get poppy to do that for ages so she leave her alone.
Moaning because her toddler doesn't like telly.
Always trying to get poppy act cute and perform.
The gnome kissing Asda seemed staged.
Bursting into their rooms 1st thing when they hardly woken up.
How does she know if they are dressed
Seems way more intrusive than other vloggers.

This is the colour palette I would use in her dungeon. With all that wood she needs something light and airy. I would happily paint that wood including the windows, door frames and fire surround. A feature wall with pale blue wallpaper and the other walls blue with a beautiful lampshade and that room could look lovely. I don't think Reb has a very good eye for interior decor. Why on earth she thought painting all of those walls hague blue with that dark fireplace and all that wood would be a good idea. View attachment 24254
It's weird she did that mood board pick your style.(mummy freind)
Still not seeing much boho coastal.
Sometimes with houses you have to work with the house you have and decorate around that not say I like this so we doing it.
I like dark colours. My living room is dark but it's period house huge high ceilings and massive bay window so very light.
It wouldn't work In my friends new build.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That gnome kissing was SO unnatural, such a set up. From her carrying P on her shoulders to the over and over kissing. P is adorable but the fact she's used as a circus act is appalling. I can just see it, mother cannon holding the camera whilst they play around on a quiet day upstairs in that Asda. Yip plenty time to create the perfect moment. Filming without prompt 😂😂😂
Not set up? Not our princess pinnochio. Remember, she had mother cannon with her. If it were her and Lee, guaranteed Reb wouldn't have bothered with P and would have been stropping about huffing like a kid herself in Asda if not centre of attention. .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Come on Guuuuuuys

Do we seriously believe for one minute that Edgey went shopping for " a home" or something to boost her engagement figures?
"Doesn't have to be Instagramable" but that's where she grabs most of her cash, plus she needed a back up plan for when the girlies tell her to " put the belting camera down Mother !"
Plus how many updates has she done complaining about it!!

She obviously had notions having seen her parents carbon copy version in the " estate", but they probably have spent real cash to update, knocked down walls etc to let the light in.

So in reality our Rebby wanted in her twenty's, what her parents have in their fiftys, with no actual effort..........
Remember Edgey, Kazza maybe stayed at home, a lady of leisure like you aspire to be, gyming, mooching and wafting round your patio and grounds doing " look books". .........
But unlike Pat, Daddy actually has a job 😋

" Saved our asses off" .............My Hobbits backside you did!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Come on Guuuuuuys

Do we seriously believe for one minute that Edgey went shopping for " a home" or something to boost her engagement figures?
"Doesn't have to be Instagramable" but that's where she grabs most of her cash, plus she needed a back of plan for when the girlies tell her to " put the belting camera down Mother !"
Plus how many updates has she done complaining about it!!

She obviously had notions having seen her parents carbon copy version in the " estate", but they probably have spent real cash to update, knocked down walls etc to let the light in.

So in reality our Rebby wanted in her twenty's, what her parents have in their fiftys, with no actual effort..........
Remember Edgey, Kazza maybe stayed at home, a lady of leisure like you aspire to be, gyming, mooching and wafting round your patio and grounds doing " look books". .........
But unlike Pat, Daddy actually has a job 😋

" Saved our asses off" .............My Hobbits backside you did!
Exactly this!!
I've always had the image of her whining to daddy they'd get free kitchens, bathrooms everything IF ONLY he'd help them buy it. Lee looking like some kind of man servant alongside... Have some bloody pride man!! Enjoy the fruits of your labour by all means when you bloody work, not gype around! please daddy, please fix it for me... Whiney Verruca bloody salt! 😂

They pair of them are just lazy layabouts that got lucky. I've no problem with anyone who's lucky in life, I love hearing about things like that. But sadly their let down is their ignorant, lazy, selfish attitude end of. . Enjoy your house Reb. I'm afraid even the sheep are thinking wtf when you've already had two foreign holidays this year and you squeal at the though of someone eating the heel of the bread and you have to kerp the curtains sob sob sob. 😂😂😂
Give yourselves a shake, the pair of you!! 😏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.