Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
So "Rebeggar' is up to her old tricks and begging for freebies today, school uniforms this morning, playroom stuff this afternoon. She's a muppet mother of 3, been in the house 9 months and she's wondering what to put up in the playroom? Try pinterest stupid. 🙄
What a loser in life to be living like that day to day, even asking for essentials like school uniforms? Do they actually buy anything??
Those lovely girls are being brought up with a warped sense of entitlement . Imagine your kids growing up thinking there's a way to get through life without hard work any effort and not even a talent other than whoring yourself and loved ones privacy on social Media. It's sickening.🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I've just watched that fucking octopus story again, And I want to slap her smug face.
I'ts not even About the poor dead octopus,it's her attitude. She's the type of person who would stand on your toes, then make you say sorry you were in her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

montydonfc

VIP Member
The pancake Poppy is eating at the start looks like a fucking naan bread 🤦🏻‍♀️

Why are they buying frozen pizzas when they have FIFTY fish fingers in the freezer...

Supporting local produce there as always.

Richmond sausages and birds eye burgers to be bought ahead of the low key, can’t be arsed to make a fancy effort cos it’s just Lee’s family bbq.

Content remains at an all time low.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
She's a joke

Absolutely no no no
Just fuck off reb
Show us what you actually do all day??
Your kids are always in some kind of child care, you constantly tell us how messy you are so you do no house work, your food shop consists of processed ready made meals so you don’t make home cooked meals for your kids.
The fact that on a MONDAY AFTERNOON you were able to “sit and have a cuppa” because you feel like you are coming down with a cold is just ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT.
I’m sure most of us on here have had to work through many illnesses, pregnancy complications, our kids being ill .. I could go on.

So shut up and stop trying to validate your guilt

• Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
Evening all, just catching up. Love the thread title, there were a few cracking ones that made me laugh just now, on a roll tattlers!
I'm laughing, I was still at work when her vlog went live, a workmate texted me saying 'ffs how boring is she banging on about her shopping as if people care?' That workmate is a sheep, thinking I still was. Seems like there are more and more wakening up to her.

I read the comments just now, some people really are beyond help.... 'I love how you plan to use up the coleslaw with the pizzas and baked potatoes" 😂😂😂... The Meldrums MUST have more fun reading tattle with that kind of shit posted! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Those stories have really fucked me off. Yes of course everyone make time for their self care and their gym workouts. It’s really that easy guys isn’t it!?!? ISN’T IT??????

Don’t mention the fact you are a stay at home parent who does shit all. With another stay at home parent as child care, who also does shit all. Oh yeah don’t forget the gym membership that’s free. Also, don’t forget the PT sessions that are FREE. And the gym wear that’s gifted.

COME ON GUYS ITS SO EASY JUST DO IT FOR A WEEK

You bloody cocunt
Infuriating, and so patronising. “Just try it for a week!”
I am a SAHP but my husband works and I have sole responsibility for our children’s care while he isn’t here and in the limited time he is at home I want to see him. So I get up at 6am to do a 25min workout dvd, usually with toddler and dog “helping”
That’s real life, lots of people don’t have that option either for many reasons and I consider myself (so so) lucky.
Not swanning off to a free gym and PT whenever you fancy it.
Patronising cocunt.

And Lee that self care package is all very nice and all but it’s not a free kitchen is it?

• Heart
  • Haha

Jeezo T

It’s still infuriating me that the whole “lift gate” carry on had never been acknowledged or spoken about or a proper admission and apology given it’s just been swept under the carpet !!!!

Hellofresh

Furious at Meldrum what an insensitive prat , I don’t know why I am surprised at her shit attitude because I realised a long time ago that she was really not a very nice person , her remarks today about having to tell people about her gifted gym membership , and making fun of people who actually give a shit about other life on the planet only verifies what a self centred , spoilt madam she is , I would be ashamed if any of my children behaved like this petulant brat
Listening to her insolent segment on insta stories just now, “Also I can’t quite believe the amount of drama over a f**king octopus”🤮quote Mrs Meldrum, I get the feeling that she would have loved to have been saying the same about kkkgate😢#ignorant

• Wow
M

Member 4266

As always please don’t stop giving me the feedback guys.....so I can delete and block straight away! Thanks you lovely lot 😀👍
Guys never stop giving me feedback, but also, never give me feedback. Bye guys *waves with stupid grin upon simpleton face*

• Haha

ChilliDog

NEWSFLASH!!!!
Holiday pics from the infamous unvlogged, unFLOGGED Nielsen concentration camp holiday have been unearthed!!
62D00B50-359A-489A-9C61-B9CC489504C5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Bathtime8

It is a nice house but it’s very dated and not very instagram worthy. If you look at some of the others insta houses they’re like wow! You can see lots of time, effort and money has gone into those.

I wouldn’t mind living in her house but it’s not you tube worthy.

Edit: her mums house is so much nicer. So she could ask her for advice. Her garden is gorgeous, she knows her plants.

Funny how she just said she's had messages saying exactly this.. not reading here at all, are you pal?! 😂

• Haha

ChilliDog

View attachment 24341
My team? 🤔

Her team of unpaid, overworked and unregulated child models with their first and second in charge directors. Poor kids!
In Katie Ellisons vlog last week, she explained that they save for the kids each month, and if they appear in a paid post or ad, they put a portion of the money into that savings fund.

I can’t imagine that’s the same here.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

inspirespirit

I really don't like it when she covertly films her children during private moments. It will eventually become against the law and a lot of these mums will find themselves in deep trouble as their children will be able to sue them when they get older. You could tell she was hiding the camera trying to capture Poppy singing and she has done it umpteen times to the girls. Filming them from outside through the window etc. Those poor kids even wake up to a camera. Put the damn camera and phone down and just live your life with your children whilst you can cos before you know it they will have grown up and gone.

• Sad
  • Heart

Genevieve

Self care for most parents of smallies is being able to use the bathroom in peace.How does anyone relate to the M's?...yet for some reason people hang on their every word and defend them to the last.

• Heart

Scarlett30

Filter is awful she looks like David Dickinson I don’t understand the need to adapt a photo of her beautiful children all for a blooming Instagram “theme” 🙄

• Haha