Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sponfused

VIP Member
The way she is manically talking into her stories about the curtains and not being able to afford to replace them seems so desperate. 😳 It’s as if she cannot fathom that new ones aren’t just showing up at her doorstep and the idea of paying for goods and services with her own hard earned money is now completely foreign. Is she so accustomed to using her and her children as currency that she has forgotten the old fashioned way of paying for things? Maybe there needs to be some sort of influencer rehabilitation program that slowly reintroduces these poor souls into society when selling their lives just wont pay the bills anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Sponfused

VIP Member
42E80D33-A847-4E1E-BE84-833F2A2BFA5C.jpeg

My team? 🤔

Her team of unpaid, overworked and unregulated child models with their first and second in charge directors. Poor kids!

• Sad

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Whilst I agree with some of what he says I find other things incredibly contrived, he said today that when he's out with his daughters people come up to ask him is he babysitting (who does that!!) & he replies no I'm parenting 🙄, my husband is always with our children & he has never once been asked that question, I know he's trying to make a statement about fathers & today's society but frankly I'm not buying it
My husband works from home and does the majority of the childcare. Things my husband has been asked by random people about being a father/our children whilst out alone:
Are they all yours as they look er...different? Is it their mum who is foreign/Asian/insert various random countries here? Are you looking after them/babysitting/giving mum a rest today? Oh and twice being told he was welcome at ‘single father’ groups.
Other parents of mixed race children, that I know, do find strangers seem quite comfortable to ask personal/inappropriate questions. Along with people including professionals, presuming that I have some superior mum knowledge when it comes to general parenting.
I think it is brilliant that he is speaking about his experience as a father in today’s society...he is someone my husband can identify with more than FOD,Lee Meldrum or a majority of the other Channel Mum fathers.
As a family having experienced what Messiah Kaeto has with his children first hand, I found it refreshing not contrived!
Does he have a secret agenda? In the age of social media, maybe he does...maybe there is a massive predicted crossover of middle class mummy flogger followers and hip hop music, however, for now I am happy to spend time listening to somebody educated,articulate and informed about the world we live in...rather than the foul mouthed, ego driven rants of the CM lot over the past few days.

• Heart

MrBull

VIP Member
All this twee chat is so (so, so) done now.

My team. My squad. Squad goals. Famalam. La familia, etc.

FUCK OFF you insufferable twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Jesus she looks like she's just come back from a gifted holiday to Fukushima.
Screenshot_20190612-152411.jpg

The people in the back spot a social media infuencer getting a photo for the gram, probably took Lee ages to take this masterpiece
Screenshot_20190612-152920.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Redbreast

VIP Member
As always please don’t stop giving me the feedback guys.....so I can delete and block straight away! Thanks you lovely lot 😀👍

• Haha
  • Heart

Curlygirld

God I’ve been silent for a while but what a fucking grade A knobber she is - “I know it’s really annoying I have to keep writing that 🤮” when talking about her gym membership. Fuck off - you barely mentioned it before and you have to do it because IT’S AN ADVERT FOR THE UNIT. Such a cocunt.

Somerville12

VIP Member
Someone mentioned on page 26 something very interesting about it maybe being made illegal to useful kids for advertorial financial gain on social media?! Really reall interesting thought. Child protection ... Am a primary teacher and we have had so many staff training meetings on child protection in general new updates, research etc in the last 18 mnths. Those kids ( ob v many other influencers too not just the mouldy meldrums) cannot give consent, children legally have the right to be protected and have rights to privacy, rights not to be used for financial gain. I wouldn't be surprised if something legal comes out about it in the next year or so. Impact of social media on children's mental well being very high profile in education, it's got to seep down to influencers etc using it as a business rather than posting for family and friends benefit only. We can only hope!!; Can you imagine the furore and impact on the grid!!!

• Haha
M

Member 1126

"Sole earner for her family", chooses to take a long weekend, obviously was going to spend today mooching with friends, now pulling a sickie for sympathy over incomplete work 😲
Sorry but in the real world if you phoned in sick with a minor cold and then spent the morning broadcasting to Instagram ..............I know what my bosses' reactions would be 🤔
I've worked full nightshifts with worse than that minor sniffle !!
Maybe she could just rehash that vintage classic " My Sick Day Routine" 😂

" Poppy's feeling EXACTLY the same as me!"
Cue Pat's story of " Goooooooooo Pops" boogieing round the playroom 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Many of the sheep are questioning why someone would send her messages like that.

With all the oak the house just seems so Orange, I suppose it suits her skin tone!!
Go on then Reb, put the message up, shame that person or even hide the name but show us...nah, it doesn’t exist does it? Just like your genuine apology for liftgate.
Actually Pat or Reb would prob fake a message from one of their made up accounts.

• Angry
  • Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
“Brand Ambassador” 🤣🙈 oh that has made me giggle.
Never known anyone so full of their own misplaced self importance!
Give us a break Reb - your not a “brand ambassador”

Some wee rich lad (and his daddy)you knew in uni has opened a shitty gym in an industrial unit down the road from your house. He’s letting you use the place for free. That’s it. You are more of an ambassador for Checkpea salad than for the health & fitness industry.
And no one is buying this “transformation” either - what a load of absolute bullllllllllhonkey. Using a year old photo as your “before” photo and hammering the fake tan & bleach for your “after” photo isn’t exactly stealth. An idea cooked up by your idiot of a “PT” no doubt?! (A PT with seemingly no qualifications to speak off who lists himself as a model first and foremost? What a joke!!!!)

That daft photo of an octopus is nothing more than her desperate attempt at generating engagement- how sad.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mummy442

VIP Member
is It me or is everything “we don t have money for this that??” She must be just begging for any freebie! It just seems to be every day she’s in about no money (while sitting in her bmw, heading to the gym in expensive gym gear) 🙈🙈 oh the irony 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
M

Member 1126

Not that it's suspicious, or anything, but so, so lovely that she released Pat from his hole, took him out for a walk/ family photo shoot, then allowed him to return to Instagram the day before Father's Day.............🤭 Not that there's a book to promote or anything IS THERE LEE ??😉🤣:m:m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 31

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
Funny how she just said she's had messages saying exactly this.. not reading here at all, are you pal?! 😂
I know!! I swear to GOD it wasn’t me who messaged her so clearly she’s reading here!
Hi Reb 👋🏻

Also why wouldn’t you want your house to be insta worthy Reb? It’s the only source of income your household gets! So you didn’t think to make money from it 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha

ALMRPM

Has she seriously just had an attempt at a cleaning boot camp video and not even lifted her rugs, just mopped around them 🤔😳👀🤷‍♀️
I'm starting to wonder who the joke is on here....

I know Lee, I'll do a cleaning video based on an idea that someone else thought up, I'll not do it properly, I'll say I'm too tired (lazy) to tackle the main culprit of a shit tip under the stairs, and we'll see how many of the dumb brain dead followers love it and lap it up, it'll be hilarious Lee, won't it 😴😴😴

• Haha