Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with what most are sying. I was then on benefits before managing to get on teacher training, doing lots of volunteering during school hours. One on, one spare one in the wash is all that's needed. A pinafore could do two days. Stupid tangoed twit( thanks fellow tattler for the descriptive addition!!!) She really is getting embarrassingly desperate in what to vlog. Why does she never film after school homework routine?!! Cos she does nothing with them and I bet pat does most of it!!! Getting ready for new school year... People who are parents are not idiots. It's hardly bloody rocket science. Uniform book bag lunch box PE kit. Utterly ridiculous that she thinks anyone would need to watch that tit idea! Bottom of barrel being scraped by a very stupid pathetic wotsit!!

Him washing two cars... How in earth can they need a car each when neither works!!!!!! When ones at the gym the others at home with poppy. How financially ludicrous and money wasting. Sell one bloody car,stop begging for freebies and insulting people by pleading poverty, which is relative .You two have NO idea what real financial struggle is and penny pinching budgeting is😠

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
So "Rebeggar' is up to her old tricks and begging for freebies today, school uniforms this morning, playroom stuff this afternoon. She's a muppet mother of 3, been in the house 9 months and she's wondering what to put up in the playroom? Try pinterest stupid. 🙄
What a loser in life to be living like that day to day, even asking for essentials like school uniforms? Do they actually buy anything??
Those lovely girls are being brought up with a warped sense of entitlement . Imagine your kids growing up thinking there's a way to get through life without hard work any effort and not even a talent other than whoring yourself and loved ones privacy on social Media. It's sickening.🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Cat woman your creativity with words on top form again today!!! Love it... Rebeggar!!😂😂😂😂 Those girls must wonder what shops and checkouts look like!! They live off freebies or send bloody pat to the supermarket. Bet they 've never tried on clothes in a shop changing area!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Seriously, what the duck has she done all day? Try getting up, getting yourself and kids fed washed and dressed. Get kids to nursery then get to work. Do a full days graft (I know, hard to believe eh Reb) then go back, get kids. Back home make sure everyone fed again, ready for bed, tidy up etc.
Tangoed twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh and Rebeggar, having 5 sets of uniforms each for the two girls to save washing through the week.🙄 you'll have loads to do a the weekend, thought the organised mum method was little to no housework at weekends, cos you'd be super duper in top of everything? More lies. Just begging. What about the tit you spoke about the environment, having too much clothes etc.

Reactions: 21
So "Rebeggar' is up to her old tricks and begging for freebies today, school uniforms this morning, playroom stuff this afternoon. She's a muppet mother of 3, been in the house 9 months and she's wondering what to put up in the playroom? Try pinterest stupid. 🙄
What a loser in life to be living like that day to day, even asking for essentials like school uniforms? Do they actually buy anything??
Those lovely girls are being brought up with a warped sense of entitlement . Imagine your kids growing up thinking there's a way to get through life without hard work any effort and not even a talent other than whoring yourself and loved ones privacy on social Media. It's sickening.🤢
Is she trying seem like she cares about her kids and they hands on.
The majority of families I know don't have play rooms. Lots families share bedrooms and live in over crowded homes.
We fortunate enough have small 2nd reception room we making kids lounge as they 8 -13 they don't really play with big toys now they just want nice seating to chill watch tv, read a book and some floor space to have a dance.
That play room of hers will look so cluttered when she sticks huge sofa in there .

She's tried make herself sound better but she's really show herself up as greedy delusional and ungreatful and totally out if touch.

Reactions: 9
I totally hadn t thought of that stupid empty untrue sentiment of her s about memories not things!!!! Her washing machine will be doing overtime at the weekend's then... Or rather Kermit\the swedish chef will be very busy while she is getting raminated to get back to be size six tiny tiny finy!!!

Wonder what she will hint for tomorrow 🙄 kitchen again maybe? Why would you buy a house you couldn’t afford to do up. What an idiot.

Reactions: 16
Seriously, what the duck has she done all day? Try getting up, getting yourself and kids fed washed and dressed. Get kids to nursery then get to work. Do a full days graft (I know, hard to believe eh Reb) then go back, get kids. Back home make sure everyone fed again, ready for bed, tidy up etc.
Tangoed twit!
View attachment 24964
I assume this is today. Can't believe she's whinging about being tired again.
Is that a kindly gifted jumper with anti anxiety forcefeild I see?
Play room is odd room to fixated on.
Any ideas new to thread title @Catwoman as you on top form.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her eldest daughter is 10, she knows by now what's good or not, definitely "begging" for an AD. The sheep will all engage on post saying they need her "inspo" and she will use the engagement to send to companies to try and bag an AD.
Her eldest daughter is def not 10 years old. 8 at most x

Reactions: 2
Wonder what she will hint for tomorrow 🙄 kitchen again maybe? Why would you buy a house you couldn’t afford to do up. What an idiot.
It doesn’t really need doing, ok the kitchens not the nicest but it’s not falling apart, how many ppl move into a new house and it can takes a few years to get the big stuff changed

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Isn’t there an increasing desperation in all her posts and stories.... and the begging posts are coming in thick and fast now.

Reading eggs - alternatively she could read to her kids .... oh and perhaps learn that no paid for programmes will replace their education as they progress through school - oh that’s right Rebs is selfish and doesn’t care about the damage of continually taking them out of school.

She’s actually embarrassing now!! Just go out and get a bloody real job!!!! This begging is shameful!! Moaning that she’s tired wtf maybe it’s because you don’t do anything!! I really don’t understand how they can afford for both to stay at home!!!

Reactions: 11
She’s actually embarrassing now!! Just go out and get a bloody real job!!!! This begging is shameful!! Moaning that she’s tired wtf maybe it’s because you don’t do anything!! I really don’t understand how they can afford for both to stay at home!!!
But Lee was at golf yesterday.
Also a castle do you think he took poppy out to give her a break.
Looks like Lee's mum's in Spain from comments that the weather's lovely where she is.
I guess Scotland only a few more weeks if school left if they break up early.
Could be a long summer with no freebie holiday or days out.

Isn’t there an increasing desperation in all her posts and stories.... and the begging posts are coming in thick and fast now.

Reading eggs - alternatively she could read to her kids .... oh and perhaps learn that no paid for programmes will replace their education as they progress through school - oh that’s right Rebs is selfish and doesn’t care about the damage of continually taking them out of school.
Without sounding incredibly geeky and I assume Scotland the same.
The first 2 years primary covers 6 stages of phonics.
Is s has missed a few stages it's like building blocks that might effect her reading as I seldoms see either parent read with her.

It doesn’t really need doing, ok the kitchens not the nicest but it’s not falling apart, how many ppl move into a new house and it can takes a few years to get the big stuff changed
The kitchen she could replace the tiles she dislikes with cheap vinyl.
Paint all the dark wood and replace handles
Maybe replace the wall tiles and give any remaining walls touch brilliant white.
Maybe look at lighting if still dark.
Their worktops good quality granite I think.
Pick one main colour for accessories like vase tea and coffee pot and tea towells & that room look totally different and quite cheap.
That table and chairs need a move into family room.
Move fancy gifted fridge/freezer in that area from garage
Maybe small chair and side table create reading nook.
They have breakfast bar so girls could still eat breakfast in the kitchen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.