Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 4266

Who’s telling the truth? One member posted she categorically was not going on the Neilson holiday, someone else has posted she categorically is. Which one is it?

Hi @Ohflogoff it was me who said the def weren't going. As at that point she wasn't. I don't think it's a case of anyone lying. Channel mum told them not to go. Rebecca knows best so she has now decided shes going because shes an entitled little boot.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Whoever has the phone number that was listed - phone it.

A mobile phone that is abroad has a very different sounding dialling tone. It would give the game away immediately.

I don't have the number or else I would do t.
Are you really suggesting that someone phone the Meldrums to see if there is a foreign ring tone? A step too far. Seriously.

• Wow
Reactions: 42

Jeakat

I completely forgot post what I actually came on the thread today to post about 🤦🏻‍♀️

At my children’s school they have to sign a form about how they’ll stay safe when using the school equipment. They can choose not to sign but then may not be permitted to use the Internet or computers at school.

It says that as parents we must go through it with our children and ensure they understand what they’re signing. I’ll paraphrase because I don’t know if the contract is available on the school website and it would be easy to google, but some points pertain to telling other students and/or people online their usernames and passwords. Most of the rest is about ensuring that the children give away none of their personal details like age, location, school, address etc etc to anyone that they don’t know and even then obtaining permission from parents.

Can you imagine how that conversation would go down in the Meldrum household?

“Now Safiyah, you know not to tell people online your name and age don’t you?”

“But Mummy, haven’t you already told 110,000 people that already?”

“....And you know you need to be careful not to tell anyone where you live, or the places you go?”

Safiyah: o_O

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
M

Member 4266

Gang. I just found the blocking audit thread after I saw someone mention it on here once. Oh lord. The whole thread is classic Meldrum. You don't like my pile of wood? BLOCKED. You want me to repost a yoga link? BLOCKED. You don't like it when it snows? YOU'RE FUCKING BLOCKED YOU DISGUSTING TROLL. Are we sure it was Disney she worked at and not North Korea?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Rubynoodle

I’d rather shit on my hands and clap than watch anything on her channel and point blank refuse to watch their content now. I’m only here to watch the shit show all unfold. I can’t believe she’s seriously uploaded a vlog from Easter weekend? She’s such a joke, her “career” included. It always comes full circle, she will absolutely get what’s coming to her one way or another :m

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Meadow6

I truly hate myself for ever trusting her and wanting her to succeed, I have been a massive sheep and feel foolish for being blindly sucked into an influencers sales patter!! I am local to the Meldrums and honestly wanted her to do well, a strong, beautiful mother who was relatable to me I was (I cringe saying this!!) “a fan” of hers. I had a very similar pregnancy to hers with Poppy and I felt I had someone to relate to and even recommended her to my friends. 😩 She goes on and on about how YT is her full time job as an influencer yet takes ZERO responsibility when other are negatively influenced.
I have (sadly) spent the last few weeks following this situation and gotten more and more worked up as details come out. Yes I need to get a life!! I suffer greatly from social anxiety and don’t go out much so her videos really made me feel better, initially!!! I will not be commenting again as I don’t agree with everything written ie comments on her looks, her marriage and so on however I am posting
Please, don't say you hate yourself ... we were all fans or followers at some point.

I absolutely agree with you regarding personal insults, sometimes it goes past opinion into the bitchy zone and we should all be better than that.

My eldest daughter also suffers with debilitating social anxiety so I know how difficult it is and often it is a huge step to even come on a forum and open yourself up to others.

Zoe - my little wildlings on Instagram is lovely to follow as an alternative Xx
What a kind reply, thank you. Yes my hands were shaking and I felt a bit sick posting however I feel really strongly about this and it’s nice to have a wee place to express feelings. Not everyone is a troll, we are real people with real lives on social media looking for something (to some of us that is guidance or reassurance) and yes we can choose not to watch but sometimes you don’t even know you’re being influenced. (Does that sound stupid since she’s an influencer??? Yes maybe!) I’m a mother in my mid 30s and so embarrassed at the amount of purchases I’ve made because they “looked so so good”! 🤦🏻‍♀️ And that’s just the surface, this whole KKK mess, candice, the no fucks tee, and so more, she personally (edgy herself)really has messed up.😥

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Jigsaw

She winds me up with all she has done and the racist thing was appalling ...
However the personal insults regarding her tummy and hair I think are a little unfair. I think she looks bloody good for having three children. We have all had bad hair times! I just don’t think this site is about throwing personal insults.
She has done a lot of shit wrong and I’ve unfollowed her after being a follower for years.

I feel everything changed as soon as they moved. Their old house was beautiful, it had a wonderful vibe about it. I wouldn’t be bothered if I moved into a house with history! Gosh if we all knew the past in our own properties? Who knows?. Anywhoo I just wanted to say i enjoy reading this thread (I don’t post much) but personal insults about her hair and body shape are taking it a tad too far.
Let’s keep it about the fuck up’s

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Especially for Lee because he loves this song
(sung to the tune of "someone you loved")

We're going under and this time I fear there's no ads to save us,
Who'd have thought a birthday vlog could be the thing that would finally put us under the bus.

Now we need something to wear,
Some makeup as well,
Some thing we can put up on
Dee-side buy and sell.
It's easy to pay
But that's not our game,
We kinda liked how the DPD man knew our name.

Now through our own greed
Oh how our views they fall,
And there's no #gifts to get us through it all.
We've lived our best lives
But tattle have pulled the rug
We'll have to say goodbye to all the free stuff we "loved".

• Haha
  • Heart

Queenie

VIP Member
There’s no way she’ll have the gall to vlog her holiday surely. Even if they have now had to pay for some of it rather than a full on freebie, she’d have done that rather than miss it.
Of course she’ll vlog it, she’s want to show off her new flat arse rammed body. And she “doesn’t give a fuck” so she’ll carry on exactly as before. She’s a sickening, entitled bint who’ll do what SHE wants & won’t care how it looks. 😡

• Angry

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Slight digression from Meldrums but lets address the opinion that this is all just sad miserable people belittling others. There are posts on Tattle that I think do border on the nasty/bullying side, those that criticise someones dress sense or appearance aren't for me, I don't feel the need to bring others down to validate myself.

However there is a large number of Tattle users who come here because they have had their polite and respectful thoughts silenced by people who are making money from us. Essentially we are the customers of the vloggers who post adverts and affilated links, they are businesses. So all we ask is honesty, compassion and respect in return.

I also notice a change in the happiness levels on Insta from many of these accounts, but you cannot blame bullies/trolls. There seems to be a change because people are waking up to many of the underhand sales tactics influencers use, and disappointment after investing time and emotions into people who want us to feel they are our friends. And that causes a lot of worry and frustration in influencers as they contemplate having to change their behaviour.

Thats causing the change in happiness levels, not someone saying they don't like that persons dress, or disagreeing with lack of privacy/security of vloggers children.

Reactions: 37

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Was it the last Greece holiday they all got norovirus?
Because that really enticed people to book with Neilson I’m sure. Watching them in their lovely cosy room (looked like something from a Cold War movie) and then out in the resort like an infection control training video of how disease spreads.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36