Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am 100% against the whole Neilson holiday thing. Hate that kids are shoved in kids club all day AND that they continue to get free holidays.
BUT Rebecca looks so much happier in these pics. Even with the girls, it’s not the manic smile, she seems more natural even holding them in the pool.
To me just showed how different she became just after that period x

Reactions: 17
Who’s telling the truth? One member posted she categorically was not going on the Neilson holiday, someone else has posted she categorically is. Which one is it?

Hi @Ohflogoff it was me who said the def weren't going. As at that point she wasn't. I don't think it's a case of anyone lying. Channel mum told them not to go. Rebecca knows best so she has now decided shes going because shes an entitled little boot.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Oh she was always going to go, she won’t listen to anyone else, Grabby gets what Grabby wants!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She commented on YouTube that she was posting a “what I wore” video on Sunday. I’m super interested to see what she’s been doing for the past two weeks. Clearly she has just got on with her life like duck all has happened. I have no words for this tit show she calls life

Reactions: 24
I don't know why anyone's suprised by her - she gives zero fucks as she said.

She's been carrying on recording during this break so she can go off on another freebie AD holiday.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
She commented on YouTube that she was posting a “what I wore” video on Sunday. I’m super interested to see what she’s been doing for the past two weeks. Clearly she has just got on with her life like duck all has happened. I have no words for this tit show she calls life
She's probably filmed a few videos to cover her holiday leave.
She's been pinning 3days ago
Had her hair and nails done.
Not on Ramis stories but we assume still at the gym.
It's daft if she's given advice and ignores it.
It be generous Neilson to gift and have nothing in return.
Especially as chums were discounted rates.

Reactions: 8
There’s no way she’ll have the gall to vlog her holiday surely. Even if they have now had to pay for some of it rather than a full on freebie, she’d have done that rather than miss it.

Reactions: 11
There’s no way she’ll have the gall to vlog her holiday surely. Even if they have now had to pay for some of it rather than a full on freebie, she’d have done that rather than miss it.
Of course she’ll vlog it, she’s want to show off her new flat arse rammed body. And she “doesn’t give a duck” so she’ll carry on exactly as before. She’s a sickening, entitled bint who’ll do what SHE wants & won’t care how it looks. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Of course she’s going to vlog her holiday!
I don’t know why anyone would think she’s not going to.
If she’s been given another free holiday she has an obligation to post about it.
That’s why she came back to you tube this week, she had to get a video in before it was her holiday vlog.
This is the woman who lies about advertising for a living. Of course she’s going to vlog the free holiday or she’ll never get another one.
She’s done nothing wrong don’t you know? She’s a victim!

Reactions: 17
Was it the last Greece holiday they all got norovirus?
Because that really enticed people to book with Neilson I’m sure. Watching them in their lovely cosy room (looked like something from a Cold War movie) and then out in the resort like an infection control training video of how disease spreads.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Neilsons surely don't care about being associated with her and what she stands for. Wow!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Has anyone contacted Neilsons to see if they are working with The Meldrums?

I don't know why anyone's suprised by her - she gives zero fucks as she said.

She's been carrying on recording during this break so she can go off on another freebie AD holiday.
Brace yourself for the activewear! Wonder how many times the pink leggings will make an appearance. And did she get the headband of dreams for her birthday?!?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Daddy and me finally has a cover! Let's see how she goes about flogging this! Probably from a sunbed in-between a hard day of tennis lessons and paddle boarding. Maybe she will make Lee spend the entire plane journey to Greece, filling in the empty pages with S and F so she can film it 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Of course she’s going to vlog her holiday!
I don’t know why anyone would think she’s not going to.
If she’s been given another free holiday she has an obligation to post about it.
That’s why she came back to you tube this week, she had to get a video in before it was her holiday vlog.
This is the woman who lies about advertising for a living. Of course she’s going to vlog the free holiday or she’ll never get another one.
She’s done nothing wrong don’t you know? She’s a victim!
I hoped that maybe neilson pulled the freebie but because she didn’t want to lose face they decided to pay (a discounted rate) and go anyway and not vlog it. I had also hoped her first video back would feature acknowledgement of what she had done / an apology so what do I know!

Reactions: 12
I’d be interested in Neilsons views on this if they do go....especially if it’s with same set of friends from ‘liftgate’

Bit of an extra kick in the teeth

Reactions: 9
Daddy and me finally has a cover! Let's see how she goes about flogging this! Probably from a sunbed in-between a hard day of tennis lessons and paddle boarding. Maybe she will make Lee spend the entire plane journey to Greece, filling in the empty pages with S and F so she can film it 🙄
View attachment 17825
She'll put in about as much effort as she did for mummy and Me, so not much! 😂

• Haha
View attachment 17825
How is ‘daddy and me’ by Rebecca?? Is it for her to do with her Daddy or with Lee?
And in this day and age is it pc to have books called ‘mummy and me’and ‘daddy and me’? It seems outrageous to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.