Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I don't think she left the kids alone, not because I think she is sensible enough to keep an eye on a 2 year old, but because I don't for a minute believe she solo parented those girls all weekend....there was definitely some grandmother assistance!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Sponfused

VIP Member
I’m so sick of them playing the troll card about this site! Just because we choose not to share our lives all over social media for financial gain, does not mean that we aren’t entitled to an opinion. And it is because these influencers keep tight control over the conversation on their own pages by deleting and blocking anyone that doesn’t agree with them, that pages like this exist. I understand that it must be an uncomfortable feeling for them not to be able to censor and direct the narrative here on Tattle but welcome to the internet!

This rhetoric that we are all nasty, jealous, awful individuals is completely made up. From what I’ve heard from a lot of the folk here, we are all normal, hard working people with full, happy lives. Unfortunately a lot of us drank the Kool-aid from the Meldrums & Co and now we have a bit to say about it.

I always wonder, do they ever stop to consider that they might be the problem??

• Heart
Reactions: 30

hashtaggifted

She just never learns from her past mistakes does she...don't fib! I get that she doesn't want to mention her hols but don't patronise people..stop saying in her last two hauls that all these clothes are going to be lovely for wearing through summer...its obviously holiday shopping, we know what the weather is like in North East Scotland..certainly doesn't warrant buying bags of strappy summer dresses, sunhats and sunglasses and broderie anglais everything and UV swimsuits for poppy!
Also as usual she totally misses out on current social trends...I am sick of seing 3rd lots of hand me downs so I am just going to start chucking the girls stuff now when you can get £4 dresses from Primark....ermmm that is sort of the opposite of what the whole world is trying to do at the moment Bec!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

MrBull

VIP Member
Guys. Enough’s enough. Stop moaning about ad transparency! The real issue is global warming FFS.

“What’s that you say Janet, you’re pissed off that you’ve been unwittingly sold to by a parenting blogger you follow; genuinely believing they were recommending a product they used and liked. Oh ok, that’s cool, but clearly that means you give no fucks about the planet.” 🤔

They really are thickos. As if caring about ad transparency and global warming are mutually exclusive things.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Tattle is like picking up a copy of A trashy magazine at the dentist surgery - it’s a bit of a gossip, bit of banter, some more serious chat, bit of a bitch etc
If “influencers” don’t like what they are reading or find it upsetting then they quite simply don’t have to read here! No one is forcing them to come and read what’s written here.

They all need to grow up.
It’s no wonder most of them don’t have actual jobs - they just wouldn’t be able handle it.

Reactions: 28

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
If Violet isn't a Meldrum and merely a "follower" Id be seriously concerned if I were Reb or Lee...anyone seen the film Single White Female?!

Now Violet please do respond to this on Instagram for those who may not have seen it previously, you don't find the KKK "joke" offensive, but what about Rebecca's other racist joke on Twitter? Her fat shaming tweets, her aggressive tweets about a woman deserving a punch, or calling another woman a dog? Not the behaviour of a role model? What about Lee privately messaging women to mock and intimidate them? Their blocking of women who've supported them, for no other reason than they've shared stories of their illnesses, or losing children?

Not the kind of person I'd defend or admire. And on that matter I'm not jealous of her in a single way, there is nothing in her life I would want! I am successful, loved and respected all without selling my childrens privacy and security. I was once a follower until I saw how her poor behaviour negatively affected vulnerable women, and decided to try and speak up about it.

I look forward to you highlighting the above on Instagram for others to see that the most recent screw up isn't her only one!

• Heart
  • Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I wonder why she has bought all this stuff, sunglasses, sun hats, sun dresses.
It’s almost like they were going on holiday!

And she said her “chum” (that word makes me think of dog food 🙈) bought the boy version of those cat hats for her boys, it’s almost like her chummiest chum was going on holiday too!

• Haha

Gossipgal

There's a thread called Blocked Audit, there are a fair few of us - I was blocked for calling our her casual racism. Someone else (I've got baby brain and can't remember exactly who) was blocked for telling her about their illness, And there was a man who was blocked because he said he felt that "Mummy and me" was not inclusive to families with two Dad's.

Yup, she did that.

I've unsubbed and unfollwed everything because it's affecting my blood pressure. (hello, borderline pre-eclampsia!) I'm only checking in here once a day now.
There is also Lee's insta stories where he asked who liked his log pile. Anyone who answered no got blocked 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

OliviaPope

A vlog from before this all happened....a vlog? Really?? She really does give zero shits dosent she.....I give up hoping that she will actually be held accountable for her actions
Did she seriously just put up a vlog from a month ago!!

Easter Monday!! 🙄 Just after her birthday!

She really is scraping the barrel of vlogs to tide her over so nobody sees she’s on holiday AGAIN!!

• Wow
  • Angry

Genevieve

So they can't afford ice creams for the kids and grumble about paying for the kids to go on fairground rides...but they can afford 90 days worth of pt sessions,nights away in 5 star hotels etc etc etc etc.....do they think that people are actual idiots???

• Haha

KAS333

Some people are very quick to turn on others in this group. We are all on the same page, however if you have an issue with someone’s post and want to argue, do it privately? I’m sure the Meldrums would be laughing their heads off watching tattlers moaning about each other rather than them.

• Haha
  • Heart

non binary coat

Chatty Member
I don't know why anyone's suprised by her - she gives zero fucks as she said.

She's been carrying on recording during this break so she can go off on another freebie AD holiday.

• Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It’s completely naive for any one who puts themselves into the public eye to not expect negative feedback, criticism and ridicule.
I find that attitude beyond ridiculous.

Bottom line - if YOU choose to put YOUR personal life and that of your partner/children online for public consumption and/or monetary gain then I’m sorry but you choosing to take on the good and the bad.its a deal with the devil. There are many benefits yes, but you can’t have theses without also taking on the negatives.

For the record I have never heard of this rhubarb & custard wifey before in my life. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Rubynoodle

The face she was in that vlog was the forced, fake edgy. Let’s remember everything in it is set up, Instead of really spending time with the girls that weekend she took the time to set up the camera and showcase it all right while she’s in the middle of her latest shit storm acting like she doesn’t have a care in the world and moaning about how hard done by she is because she has to look after her kids while Lee is on a stag do. The likeability factor is long gone for a lot of viewers, as is the respect and trust. Great if she’s trying to go back to basics but she must issue an apology first and foremost before she can even think about moving on with her YouTube channel.

• Heart