Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does seem like there has been a shift. The 'influencers' don't seem to like the new guidelines and that shows in their content. We, their followers have noticed and they don't like being called out on it. It's all changing - Mrs M herself told us in her Life Update Vlog that she wants to get back to basics to her old way of Vlogging but she can't those days are long gone - it's where they all go from here that will be interesting.
Agree.

Things evolve and change, and with it the people involved have to learn to adapt and move with it. The industry has developed from nothing over the last few years, initially it was unregulated and a free for all to do as they wanted with no consequences. Like you say, those days have gone.

They will dig their heels in for as long as possible because they have all become accustomed to a very comfortable lifestyle by doing very little and not really having to
Follow any rules.

There has been a shift. I think over the next few months there will be some who will adapt and thrive and others who will refuse to change and as a result will fall on their arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm truly baffled. These insta mums refuse to discuss negativity by blocking and deleting so there is no other place for people to air their opinion other than here.

I agree some posters van be downright nasty (their karma) but here is what I don't get. Influencers quite happily screenshot negativity and broadcast it on their stories to their many followers. Now call me silly but is that not bullying and trolling to a higher degree due to their following?

Reactions: 26
There’s also so much competition now by people who are doing it right. I found candice braithwait (so thanks Mrs M for your shield) and wow she’s brilliant. She’s what insta needs. Someone new, different and clever!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There’s also so much competition now by people who are doing it right. I found candice braithwait (so thanks Mrs M for your shield) and wow she’s brilliant. She’s what insta needs. Someone new, different and clever!
Love her. Stories worth watching!

Reactions: 9
candidlyrhubarb seems genuinely nice, however as already said, I wish she actually took on what a lot of people are saying! Just because you call someone out on their complete lack of morals it does not make you a troll. YTubers/influencers have got awAy with far too much for far too long.

Reactions: 18
I completely forgot post what I actually came on the thread today to post about 🤦🏻‍♀️

At my children’s school they have to sign a form about how they’ll stay safe when using the school equipment. They can choose not to sign but then may not be permitted to use the Internet or computers at school.

It says that as parents we must go through it with our children and ensure they understand what they’re signing. I’ll paraphrase because I don’t know if the contract is available on the school website and it would be easy to google, but some points pertain to telling other students and/or people online their usernames and passwords. Most of the rest is about ensuring that the children give away none of their personal details like age, location, school, address etc etc to anyone that they don’t know and even then obtaining permission from parents.

Can you imagine how that conversation would go down in the Meldrum household?

“Now Safiyah, you know not to tell people online your name and age don’t you?”

“But Mummy, haven’t you already told 110,000 people that already?”

“....And you know you need to be careful not to tell anyone where you live, or the places you go?”

Safiyah: o_O

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Will there be a daddy & me book vlog tonight on how she choose the colour for her new book due out on the 23rd?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will there be a daddy & me book vlog tonight on how she choose the colour for her new book due out on the 23rd?
Is the book cover hague blue with a splash of yellow quick tag farrow and ball say you live their colours but their paint is tit waste of money..

Probably not as we expecting outfits of week and olay mental health special.
Even channel mum stay they can't wait for that video.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably not as we expecting outfits of week and olay mental health special.
Even channel mum stay they can't wait for that video.
Can't wait to hear how face cream cures Mrs Meldrums anxiety, currently supporting a couple of young women who have severe and enduring Generalised Anxiety Disorders. After years of medication, therapy and hospital stays maybe all they ever needed was some anti-wrinkle cream (and maybe a kindly gifted Boden jumper for when it's really bad!)

• Haha
  • Sad
Some great posts on here today, just catching up. 😊

As for the book cover, as she's still not back on insta the colour she has chosen is to be known as, chicken yellow.... 🐔💛

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s all blatantly holiday clothes for the kids for the upcoming/current Neilson holiday. 🙄🙈🤷🏼‍♀️
Definitely. Honestly, I have no problems with them going on vacation, again, but the lack of transparency about it is what bothers me. Just hold you hands up and be honest for once. The effort that they put in to hiding everything must be exhausting. Is it all worth it?

Her hair does not look good.
She also pointed out it wasn’t a collab but picked up on the fact, quite a few times the sizing of the clothing!

Reactions: 5
She has worked with them previously, no problems.

She has purchased items with her own money and shes, as I am seeing it, complains of the size guides “this really is big” “I am going to have to return as it is far to big” “I don’t see the point in buying 12-18 month clothing as she turns 2 in August... okay I’m going to have to swap this 18-24 months for a smaller size....”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has worked with them previously, no problems.

She has purchased items with her own money and shes, as I am seeing it, complains of the size guides “this really is big” “I am going to have to return as it is far to big” “I don’t see the point in buying 12-18 month clothing as she turns 2 in August... okay I’m going to have to swap this 18-24 months for a smaller size....”
Ahh get you. Def needed it for her holidays then. Imagine having to explain she bought it we 8th her very own cash. What a sad life!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.