Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gang. I just found the blocking audit thread after I saw someone mention it on here once. Oh lord. The whole thread is classic Meldrum. You don't like my pile of wood? BLOCKED. You want me to repost a yoga link? BLOCKED. You don't like it when it snows? YOU'RE bleeping BLOCKED YOU DISGUSTING TROLL. Are we sure it was Disney she worked at and not North Korea?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Agree let's keep it to her actions\behaviour\fakeness/deception..... I could go on with many more adjectives to describe her behaviour not her physical person!

Reactions: 13
She winds me up with all she has done and the racist thing was appalling ...
However the personal insults regarding her tummy and hair I think are a little unfair. I think she looks bloody good for having three children. We have all had bad hair times! I just don’t think this site is about throwing personal insults.
She has done a lot of tit wrong and I’ve unfollowed her after being a follower for years.

I feel everything changed as soon as they moved. Their old house was beautiful, it had a wonderful vibe about it. I wouldn’t be bothered if I moved into a house with history! Gosh if we all knew the past in our own properties? Who knows?. Anywhoo I just wanted to say i enjoy reading this thread (I don’t post much) but personal insults about her hair and body shape are taking it a tad too far.
Let’s keep it about the duck up’s
I didn't think that person was criticising her belly. The poster was directly quoting what Lee had written himself on the caption. I feel a bit sorry for Edgy here actually because Lee has at times come across like he's critical of her weight, and she was nervous about dyeing her hair back to brown in the first place because Lee 'likes it when she's blonde.'

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the point was that slagging off people’s personal appearance and body shape etc gives Tattle a bad name as then influencers and their sheep can correctly say that Tattle is nothing but a nasty, bitchy trolling site etc

I agree to be honest - slating people’s personal appearance just detracts from the key issues (and other gossip 😄)
Me too, think I must have missed the belly remark other than those old instas of MrM. They made me vomit, showing old photos of his 'babe' (how old is he? 🤢) and remarking about her belly obvs as they were expecting S. He's a total knob head. I'd be right peed off if my husband posted pics of my younger, slim pre kids figure if I was pregnant at the time. Think my hormones would have neutered him in a rage to ensure no more kids with the prick lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn't think that person was criticising her belly. The poster was directly quoting what Lee had written himself on the caption. I feel a bit sorry for Edgy here actually because Lee has at times come across like he's critical of her weight, and she was nervous about dyeing her hair back to brown in the first place because Lee 'likes it when she's blonde.'
I agree with this. There's always been hints of 🤔. I dunno, I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's not nice.

Reactions: 12
Me too, think I must have missed the belly remark other than those old instas of MrM. They made me vomit, showing old photos of his 'babe' (how old is he? 🤢) and remarking about her belly obvs as they were expecting S. He's a total knob head. I'd be right peed off if my husband posted pics of my younger, slim pre kids figure if I was pregnant at the time. Think my hormones would have neutered him in a rage to ensure no more kids with the prick lol 😂
That's exactly why I shared. I wasn't being critical go was merely stating what Lee said on his public Insta to his 25.k followers.
If that was my husband putting things like that on social media after I just had a baby I be fuming.
The negativity dident come from me it was more some of my meldrums Insta posts are not as nice as they seem.
He's quite insensitive.
I also wish he remove the pic of his girls in the bath.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That's exactly why I shared. I wasn't being critical go was merely stating what Lee said on his public Insta to his 25.k followers.
If that was my husband putting things like that on social media after I just had a baby I be fuming.
The negativity dident come from me it was more some of my meldrums Insta posts are not as nice as they seem.
He's quite insensitive.
I also wish he remove the pic of his girls in the bath.
Oh my goodness! What an actual stupid prick, he has photos of the girls in the bath? That's awful, truly awful. Moments like that are for close family only, they really have NO idea have they? The photos you shared would have been prior to her 'career " and he would have had a handful of followers then but still? It's pretty thoughtless.I've never looked back through their accounts, but it just goes to show what IDIOTS they are, it's SO irresponsible to share images so openly. I actually find that quite upsetting how irresponsible that is.
The Meldrums really are a sandwich short of a picnic aren't they? 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
He's always putting up pic of her in bikini and calling her babe

I assume he was hoping for a boy

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

What a complete twit. Why the hell was he so obsessed with her tummy getting bigger, did he not take biology at school? Maybe that's why she is never out the gym. 🙄

Honestly can't believe his posts on this issue. Horrible to consistently make comments like that, and to such a large audience as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The Sainsbury’s vlog. Clearly trying to get back to some good honest influencing. I’ve never seen this sort of vlog before, aside from it being shockingly boring to watch someone show you what they’ve bought, it was not really that great.
£104 on 2 outfits for S, 3 for F and about 6 cute things for P.
I really rate Sainsbury’s clothes for kids, the styles can be really nice and with 25% off or half price they are really good. Quality and styles are often better value than Jojo and similar to Boden and Joules. Their sleepsuits are awful though, poor shape and necks go baggy. I thought the white tops with flamingos and ice creams were not amazing at all. And she’s chosen lots of styles that need ironing. I’m not keen on ironing for kids.
I agree with her about dressing kids as kids, and am not a fan of Primark clothes for kids.

Reactions: 3
Remember at the time she was pregnant with S they didn’t know if it was his or the other guy she had been seeing! Maybe he was make jibes at her because he was feeling insecure about the whole situation...or rubbing it in to the other guy...?!

• Wow
Remember at the time she was pregnant with S they didn’t know if it was his or the other guy she had been seeing! Maybe he was make jibes at her because he was feeling insecure about the whole situation...or rubbing it in to the other guy...?!
That was when she was pregnant with P though? She wasn't an influencer when she was pregnant with S. Plus, who gives a damn. That's not how you treat anyone, let alone your pregnant wife. Lee quite frankly needs to deal with those feelings in a private, mature way if he had them.

Reactions: 6

Wow! 😮

I don’t think Reb would mind this kind of post though. I almost think she would ask him to post a pic of her flat tummy because she would be too embarrassed to post it herself. Do we think it would still be there if she didn’t want it to be?

Last edited:
Saw this on another thread - a change.org petition to close Tattle. Grand total of 8 signatures so far. The text makes interesting reading though about the perception of Tattle.

Never heard of Michelle so am away to google.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just for the record

I personally think Mrs meldrum has a nice figure.
I think she looks good blonde but not sure this is best version of blonde and her hair would benefit break from the tongs and some deep conditioning.

I think looking at lees photo and comments he's very image concious always boasting about his young babe of a wife and so many bikini shots.

Other weird things on his Insta.
He has teenage followers

Sadly 3 pictures of his girls on the bath.

No wonder rebs feels bit insecure
Eats erratically and goes from 1 fitness plan /diet to the next.
We have had boot camp bbg slimming world.
She's constantly talking about how tiny she is.
They both seem fixated on their personal image.
He comes across shallow materialistic and immature.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Saw this on another thread - a change.org petition to close Tattle. Grand total of 8 signatures so far. The text makes interesting reading though about the perception of Tattle.

Never heard of Michelle so am away to google.
Oh my goodness. I can honestly say that with confidence....I’m 97% sure this is Rebecca who has set this up. Isn’t it so ironic this person has been affected for the last 6-8 months (around DLP time) drops the mental health bomb, and couldn’t possibly accept that most of the comments found on tattle are from once upon a time consumers/ watchers of her. Typical verruca, anyone else’s fault but hers. She also manages to weasel her way out of ANY criticism across all forums. Amazon, Neilson. Olay, next....the list goes on. Any negative criticism, she gets it deleted. So it wouldn’t surprise me that she would resort to this to try and shut us down.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.