Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is 100% promoting Rami and his sessions/Home workout! She absolutely just hit the nail Into the coffin for me. She is NOT and I repeat NOT paying for her PT sessions. I would bet my house she’s not paying that man a single penny.

Reactions: 20
I’d rather tit on my hands and clap than watch anything on her channel and point blank refuse to watch their content now. I’m only here to watch the tit show all unfold. I can’t believe she’s seriously uploaded a vlog from Easter weekend? She’s such a joke, her “career” included. It always comes full circle, she will absolutely get what’s coming to her one way or another :m

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She is 100% promoting Rami and his sessions/Home workout! She absolutely just hit the nail Into the coffin for me. She is NOT and I repeat NOT paying for her PT sessions. I would bet my house she’s not paying that man a single penny.
Except taking a pity/ poor me break away from Instagram made that one fall flat on it's non peachy butt. He must be about finished his 30 days and she's been AWOL for most of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love Freya, varied content,really transparent, intelligent and informative. Does a lot of thrift/charity shop hauls too. Bit biased as she is very local to me so enjoy seeing familiar places in vlogs.
I love freya to so honest lovely and some different content I love charity shop hauls.

It's funny she said they can choose what #AD.
As I went into you tube and before video starts there an AD for Neilson holidays.
I thought latest vlog was going to be outfits.
She making effort seen hands on after her weekend away with chums and even going to the gym on Easter Sunday..
So doing school runs. Spending time and talking to each of the girls.
Florrie made me laugh we did all our hunts in 1 day.
Why she making huge deal of whining it's bit bank holiday.
All she did was to gym and another walk with mummy cannon.
Poppy must be bored being carried in tula all the time.
Laughed at private number plate how classy and original.
But for defensive over products in the shower.
Always talks to her granddad like he's 5.
She defiantly advertising rami but we guessed that all along.
So bored gym footage.
All positive sheep comments I see nothing at all negative.

Reactions: 5
Very boring vlog, nothing interesting. She keeps showing what does in the gym even though literally even people that like her said they don’t like gym content. That family does not eat normal sized meals, feed your kids please. Just a very boring,

Reactions: 8
C’mon then, who’s going to take one for the team and be the designated watchers??? 😂
Reminds me of buffy with watchers.

But then we would need a slayer and scooby gang.

Very boring vlog, nothing interesting. She keeps showing what does in the gym even though literally even people that like her said they don’t like gym content. That family does not eat normal sized meals, feed your kids please. Just a very boring,
Her lunch white bread sandwich and crisps looked not to healthy or inspiring.

Reactions: 6
Is she on the holiday to Greece? Her insta hasnt updated since her apology post has it?
Of course she’s in Greece! The radio silence plus the old vlogs are designed to deflect from their free Neilson holiday, to distract & pacify the sheep while they live it up with their chums! 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I watched the vlog but only got half way through and gave up, it's so boring. I'm sure you will all be shocked to learn that dippy eggs and some sort of advert for putting your washing on the line to dry features. Those are the highlights. Riveting stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course she’s in Greece! The radio silence plus the old vlogs are designed to deflect from their free Neilson holiday, to distract & pacify the sheep while they live it up with their chums! 😡
What goes round comes around though. 😊
Wonder when the 🐔 will come back on IG?

Reactions: 6
The other jewellery brand has messaged saying they had no idea and will no longer be working with her.
So where she going to get jewellery from now? EBay?

Nothing from Neilson. I expect them and olay still working with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What's in it for Neilson if she's on a gifted holiday from them but not promoting it on her Insta like she would normally do? I know the whole gifted thing is a grey area and they don't have to actually promote anything they're gifted, blah blah, but surely they will be expecting her to mention the #kindlygifted holiday?

Reactions: 8
I reckon that’s Lee’s cheeky bottle of Fanola shampoo in the shower hence how his hair goes from ginger to blonde so quickly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok where to start,,,,,,
First of all at 1 min 45 seconds of tonight's absolute tit show of a vlog, Meldrums arse crack on full show following a shot of him in his pants!!!!! She certainly did not use her 2 and a half weeks of to improve her tit editing skills!!!!! I actually feel sick and have turned off. Don't even get me started on poor Poppy and what's she's done to her hair! I'm out!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Wow - Are there that many of you blocked?! I just can't bring myself to even watch her, or give her house-room, but that's me! I just hate to think of her gaining views through here. She really ISN'T WORTH IT!
There's a thread called Blocked Audit, there are a fair few of us - I was blocked for calling our her casual racism. Someone else (I've got baby brain and can't remember exactly who) was blocked for telling her about their illness, And there was a man who was blocked because he said he felt that "Mummy and me" was not inclusive to families with two Dad's.

Yup, she did that.

I've unsubbed and unfollwed everything because it's affecting my blood pressure. (hello, borderline pre-eclampsia!) I'm only checking in here once a day now.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.