Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nana will be working double hard, overseeing the kitchen renovation in their absence plus deleting away on all their social media channels. Hope she’s been given a pay rise!
I don’t think they have ever really cared about their privacy.
If they did then they would have kept completely silent regarding the house move. They wouldn’t have filmed any of the moving process, they wouldn’t have even mentioned that they were house hunting.
They could have moved house with no social media coverage and she could film videos in a unidentifiable room in the house.
They only pretend to care about privacy when the notion suits them!
Probably no one will agree with this but I think at the time when they pulled down the Meldrums channel they did have a scare with regards to privacy. It was all very odd.they put their old house on the market around the same time.They were very stupid. LEE putting that drone up all the time and their shopping habits were predictable. I think they took all the vlogs down from the Meldrums because they had no idea how much info they had given away.And yet here we are again.Still showing the front of the new house and full car registration. They never learn do they?

Reactions: 10
I just started watching Sophie and Dave’s wedding video and it starts with messages from youtubers to Sophie and Mrs M is one of them 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yes at 1st thought I thought they lived off roundabout.
Guess it's more cul de sac with 2 other houses clustered with theirs.
We know they currently have no gate on driveways .
We know they have the belter bench at the front.
We know their back garden backs onto the woods and they have back gate access.
We know there's patch behind garden that they dump rubbish wood and patio furniture.
We know where the security cameras are placed.
We know the layout and contents of the house.

If they showing number plates they potentially revealing their address.

It's so reckless with 3 young kids
And fact they go away a lot.
If they genuinely cared that much they wouldn't film their lives everyday for a living!

Reactions: 9
Yes at 1st thought I thought they lived off roundabout.
Guess it's more cul de sac with 2 other houses clustered with theirs.
We know they currently have no gate on driveways .
We know they have the belter bench at the front.
We know their back garden backs onto the woods and they have back gate access.
We know there's patch behind garden that they dump rubbish wood and patio furniture.
We know where the security cameras are placed.
We know the layout and contents of the house.

If they showing number plates they potentially revealing their address.

It's so reckless with 3 young kids
And fact they go away a lot.

So I know this is bad but I found theirs address super easy just to see if I can (obviously I’m no stalker and I live on the south coast so will never in my life be up there)

I googled murder mansion and on an article it said the village name, I then saw an Ariel view of the house on said article so I popped over to google maps and matched it up. Took me all of 2 minutes and no brain power at all.
If I was the meldrums I would be worried.

But let’s be honest they don’t give a tit because they show their reg plate and all the outside of their house on YouTube.

Reactions: 14
So I know this is bad but I found theirs address super easy just to see if I can (obviously I’m no stalker and I live on the south coast so will never in my life be up there)

I googled murder mansion and on an article it said the village name, I then saw an Ariel view of the house on said article so I popped over to google maps and matched it up. Took me all of 2 minutes and no brain power at all.

But let’s be honest they don’t give a tit because they show their reg plate and all the outside of their house on YouTube.
not that there’s anything in their house that anyone would want🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to admit I have booked a holiday based on a mummy blogger posting about it. Not Neilson's and not the Meldrums, back in the day I was clueless about how this influencer business run.

The marketing does work, that's why brands use them. I don't know if Neilson's have had many actual bookings because of the Meldrums but I am sure more people would have clicked onto their website and considered it as a holiday option because of them.

Reactions: 5

I wrote a post almost identical to this - I also found their address in no time at all...but my post was taken down because it showed how to find their address??

Reactions: 3
I wrote a post almost identical to this - I also found their address in no time at all...but my post was taken down because it showed how to find their address??
Yes sure scary how someone non local
Hundred miles away can find out quite easily their home address/unit gym and their child's school all based on stuff they revealed in their vlogs.

No other vloggers show front of their house.
Kate muranane made point of it on home tour I'm.not showing you the outside front.
Never seen front Emily Norris either.
Also the others don't reveal so much about their routine and every day where abouts in real time.
We know if we sat outside the unit we see them both.
We know lees in the nearest aldis least once a week.

Reactions: 6
Candidlyrhubarb is talking about tattle on her stories today. I really like her, but she has totally got the wrong end of the stick about tattle. She thinks it’s full of trolls and bullies. If she spent some time here she would realise that it’s about calling out instagrammers over shady practices (correct me if I’m wrong!) Yes there are some unkind comments, but most people don’t post personal unkind things. Also, if most influencers were open to honest and constructive discussion on their posts, instead of deleting any ‘negativity’, a site like this wouldn’t need to exist.
Charli (candidly rhubarb) doesn’t have a page on here because she is a normal Instagram mum, isn’t deceptive and isn’t a dick 👏🏻
Just wanted to get that off my chest. As you were!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Candidlyrhubarb is talking about tattle on her stories today. I really like her, but she has totally got the wrong end of the stick about tattle. She thinks it’s full of trolls and bullies. If she spent some time here she would realise that it’s about calling out instagrammers over shady practices (correct me if I’m wrong!) Yes there are some unkind comments, but most people don’t post personal unkind things. Also, if most influencers were open to honest and constructive discussion on their posts, instead of deleting any ‘negativity’, a site like this wouldn’t need to exist.
Charli (candidly rhubarb) doesn’t have a page on here because she is a normal Instagram mum, isn’t deceptive and isn’t a dick 👏🏻
I’ve seen that. I reckon she’s annoyed she doesn’t have a page on here!

And she’s just screen shot your post on her stories 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
you know, if you choose to make yours and your family lives public then people ( normal and odd) will be able to find out about you. I don’t watch Kate Murnane at all, just watched a couple of vlogs , looked at when she moved/area and found address! Now I’m not a stalker, nor am I a detective (husband is but I promise no help) but it was easy to find. Sorry, it’s too much of a security risk, I’d never put my family in that position. Doing sit down tutorials are completely different to showing your every day lives, they should have all stuck at that.

Reactions: 10
Slight digression from Meldrums but lets address the opinion that this is all just sad miserable people belittling others. There are posts on Tattle that I think do border on the nasty/bullying side, those that criticise someones dress sense or appearance aren't for me, I don't feel the need to bring others down to validate myself.

However there is a large number of Tattle users who come here because they have had their polite and respectful thoughts silenced by people who are making money from us. Essentially we are the customers of the vloggers who post adverts and affilated links, they are businesses. So all we ask is honesty, compassion and respect in return.

I also notice a change in the happiness levels on Insta from many of these accounts, but you cannot blame bullies/trolls. There seems to be a change because people are waking up to many of the underhand sales tactics influencers use, and disappointment after investing time and emotions into people who want us to feel they are our friends. And that causes a lot of worry and frustration in influencers as they contemplate having to change their behaviour.

Thats causing the change in happiness levels, not someone saying they don't like that persons dress, or disagreeing with lack of privacy/security of vloggers children.

Reactions: 37
9BC2D9EC-47E5-4ABA-80EF-4A7C63C430D4.jpeg

She just posted this🤣🤣! She’s really sad she’s not on here because she’s not relevant enough🤣! Oh good god!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry Candi but it’s their business that is questionable.!!! We are not slagging of the lovely mum down the road! We are cross because they are footing the rules and oh......thinking racist comments are ok!!! ( well they give zero fucks)🤷🏻‍♀️ and what’s really dangerous is putting your children on s platform for thousands of people to look at and god knows how many to perv over! If you want a rant maybe have one over the more serious issue! These women sell their souls for money and a tiny bit of fame! Not victims in my eyes.

Reactions: 16
She has a reply box in that screenshot so she must be logged in [emoji6][emoji6]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It looks like she’s craving for attention! She goes on and on about T and this and that, bullies and bla bla bla, and then she as the audacity to say she’s not on here and she’s disappointed because she’s not that relevant! Get a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t she see that creating a false world where everything is perfect and only positive vibes are allowed Is just as, if not more dangerous than people calling them out for their tit behaviour?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.