Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itching to know who all of you are that are on the Aberdeen mums page ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ‘‹ me!

I didn't see any of the now deleted posts but I think one of the posters has asked why it was deleted. Tempted to message her and ask what the admin said ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
๐Ÿ‘‹ me!

I didn't see any of the now deleted posts but I think one of the posters has asked why it was deleted. Tempted to message her and ask what the admin said ๐Ÿ˜‚
I messaged and asked her so if sheโ€™s on here sheโ€™ll know who I am from Fb
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

They told her they donโ€™t allow business feedback

Reactions: 4
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

Suppose it is all a bit of a grey area, after all everything that was said was fact. Probably to avoid chaos when all the sheep start bleating about their precious leader

Reactions: 3
I know who whiskygal is ;) she the ones who always tells me about this site as she knows my hatred of all things mummy blogger!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

^^^^this beauty of this is that the page acknowledges that mrs meldrum ltd is a business, and not just wee becs fae doon the road!

Internet connection slow in Greece tonight?!! No vlog yet.

Reactions: 5
Won't watch her vlog but I gather there's no mention of the book? How can you launch a book, call yourself an author and do absolutely nothing in terms of promotion?

Bet the publishers are so so glad they chose Rebecca Meldrum as the front for their products!

I see Emily Norris just happens to have posted stories about her planner today, sure it's a coincidence shes posted today, when her colleague has her own book launched!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shameful, just shameful that she hasnโ€™t apologised properly. Wonder how long that comment will last?

Reactions: 8
That vlog made me feel really uneasy, it was too forced - look at me spending time with my kids , are nt I a great mum! I hope to goodness that is how she is the majority of the time with them and not just for the camera or else those little girls will be getting incredible mixed messages. I d love to give her the benefit of the doubt but itโ€™s very hard! I think she is trying to go back to Vlogs of old and it does nt sit right as we know from insta How her persona has evolved to that of a not particularly nice, selfish person.

I also think the bestest friends have asked not to be vlogged and there was no footage of them in that vlog and might explain radio silence on the holiday x

Reactions: 17
Hi, I found this site a few days ago after googling Mrs M to find out why things had gone quiet. Appalled at how she has handled this. I've never been keen on her but she really pissed me off after the Disney fiasco.
Anyway, I just re read the caption on her insta 'apology' Has she changed it? I'm sure there was nothing mentioned about leaving her feedback before.

Reactions: 12
Thereโ€™s the answer guys! Pop any criticism in foreign languages and it stays up there!! Obv all her Neilson holidays as a child (and since) havenโ€™t educated Reb to be multilingual! I cheated and got my year 10 to translate, but I had a good guess at the Es injusto !!

No te veo nunca darle mimos ni besos ni abrazos a la mayor y intuyo qe lo necesita mรกs qe las otras dos. Es injusto.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.