Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Argos and Sainsbury’s thing are blatant ads - is she returning to YouTube only to fulfil contracts?

Reactions: 14
Channel mum are snakes , how tf can they still want to work with her ? And half those bloggers on that site are the same as her . I’m sure they will be getting a fine from school , when f starts school they will be getting more , and as for where they live how easy to work it out I’d be worried about some nutter turning up with all her controversy with her at mmm , never mind the fact people know she’s not at home , to late not to stop people knowing where she lived unless they moved again and kept it quiet . I’d be up at night worrying, they must have cameras and all sorts

Reactions: 8
Channel mum are snakes , how tf can they still want to work with her ? And half those bloggers on that site are the same as her . I’m sure they will be getting a fine from school , when f starts school they will be getting more , and as for where they live how easy to work it out I’d be worried about some nutter turning up with all her controversy with her at mmm , never mind the fact people know she’s not at home , to late not to stop people knowing where she lived unless they moved again and kept it quiet . I’d be up at night worrying, they must have cameras and all sorts

No fines in Scotland for taking your children out of school x

Reactions: 1
No fines in Scotland for taking kids out school

Reactions: 1
Especially for Lee because he loves this song
(sung to the tune of "someone you loved")

We're going under and this time I fear there's no ads to save us,
Who'd have thought a birthday vlog could be the thing that would finally put us under the bus.

Now we need something to wear,
Some makeup as well,
Some thing we can put up on
Dee-side buy and sell.
It's easy to pay
But that's not our game,
We kinda liked how the DPD man knew our name.

Now through our own greed
Oh how our views they fall,
And there's no #gifts to get us through it all.
We've lived our best lives
But tattle have pulled the rug
We'll have to say goodbye to all the free stuff we "loved".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
They don't get it. It's not that people don't want ads it's that we want transparency when something IS an ad! What is so difficult to understand about that? I have no problems watching ITV programs for example, knowing there will be adverts every 15 minutes. But because I know it's an advert I can choose to watch or not. And I'm not being sneakily influenced by recommendations that are paid for.

Their real issue they have is people realising how little effort is put in without constant adverts, the fear of people realising just how disingenuous they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
They don't get it. It's not that people don't want ads it's that we want transparency when something IS an ad! What is so difficult to understand about that? I have no problems watching ITV programs for example, knowing there will be adverts every 15 minutes. But because I know it's an advert I can choose to watch or not. And I'm not being sneakily influenced by recommendations that are paid for.

Their real issue they have is people realising how little effort is put in without constant adverts, the fear of people realising just how disingenuous they are.
Plus adverts on TV don't market themselves as your friendly pal next door - eye roll. They are clueless and just want an easy life not declaring all the tit they try to sell people.

Reactions: 16

Agree this was on a small channel mum influencers page.
She has 5k you tube followers.
She doesn't write this she pinched it from another influencer.
Quite a few mummy influencers lately think they under attack about #AD..
They spectacularly missing the point.

Reactions: 15
Is it daddy and me day today? How is she going to urge the sheep to go and leave 5 star reviews 🤔 I looked on seven dials insta and there's nothing about it on there either! In fact the last post from them was mummy and me! Even the publishers can't be arsed with it 🤣

• Haha
Is it daddy and me day today? How is she going to urge the sheep to go and leave 5 star reviews 🤔 I looked on seven dials insta and there's nothing about it on there either! In fact the last post from them was mummy and me! Even the publishers can't be arsed with it 🤣
Both book launches were spectacular non events!!I wonder if she was just paid a flat rate to "write" them and put her name to them because she has done no promotion

Reactions: 7
Why create a book then have no publication or launch about it? Although, it’s thursdsy so YouTube video today, she might put up a video about it tonight to promote it

...Although thinking about it IF seven dials had been on a promotion spree, they surely would have comments along the lines of "why are you promoting this women after her casual racist YouTube saga" so maybe they are doing the right thing? Should have gone the whole way though and pulled it altogether if that's the case.

Instagram/mummy bloggers/vloggers all started out just sharing stuff, it then became an advertisement nightmare! That’s the issue! People just followed people they liked, it then turned into a pushy selling platform with the ‘influencers’🤢becoming greedy! Quite rightly a lot of people don’t like it, especially as most of it is undeclared. It really does need stricter regulations.

Instagram/mummy bloggers/vloggers all started out just sharing stuff, it then became an advertisement nightmare! That’s the issue! People just followed people they liked, it then turned into a pushy selling platform with the ‘influencers’🤢becoming greedy! Quite rightly a lot of people don’t like it, especially as most of it is undeclared. It really does need stricter regulations.
Absolutely agree but some did jump on the bandwagon Meldrum says herself on her very first vlog she wanted to be like Louise Pentlandite not the organic start . She was in it for the dollar from the start. We should start up a petition to stop this hoodwinked advertising, be a lot more support than to close tattle.
I couldn’t give a 💩 if the Meldrums get back to back free holidays , it is the advertising aspect that grinds my gears.

Reactions: 15
Guys. Enough’s enough. Stop moaning about ad transparency! The real issue is global warming FFS.

“What’s that you say Janet, you’re pissed off that you’ve been unwittingly sold to by a parenting blogger you follow; genuinely believing they were recommending a product they used and liked. Oh ok, that’s cool, but clearly that means you give no fucks about the planet.” 🤔

They really are thickos. As if caring about ad transparency and global warming are mutually exclusive things.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Guys. Enough’s enough. Stop moaning about ad transparency! The real issue is global warming FFS.

“What’s that you say Janet, you’re pissed off that you’ve been unwittingly sold to by a parenting blogger you follow; genuinely believing they were recommending a product they used and liked. Oh ok, that’s cool, but clearly that means you give no fucks about the planet.” 🤔

They really are thickos. As if caring about ad transparency and global warming are mutually exclusive things.
But the joke is while filming their sneaky ads and asking us to ignore that and concentrate on global warming, they're adding to the climate change problem with their endless holidays, unnecessary hauls, fast fashion and overuse of cleaning chemicals!

Practice what you preach vloggers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Don't know if anyone watched but " Bump Birthday " on BBC Scotland .
Meet the blogger / vlogger etc mum's who are struggling with Family , Friends , Work & Me Time 😃😃
Balancing a Buisness and making money from motherhood .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.