Mrs Meldrum #41 Guess who's back, back again, edgys back tell Boden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I watched dodgy hair.
Is it too much fake tan skin looked really red maybe make-up.

It's her own dolla she said.
I don't think Sainsbury's is very near I assumed Tesco and Morrisons were nearer as thats only big ones we see them in.
In the last vlog she pushing Chad valley Argos now I think part of Sainsbury's group makes me suspicious she's working with them or touting for more work with them.
It sounded like an AD a mixed haul be better maybe it's a channel mum gift card.

Where I like to shop for girls
Next official mostly gifted
Boden gifted well adults bits were.
Jojo she claims she buys snowsuit even though we know it's gifted so we're the girls matching Xmas dresses.
Joules no mention they wearing the naughty vest giving a statement and replying to racism complaints.

Why do the girls need so many new clothes each year.
Does nothing get handed down.
Most looked far too summery Scotland so defiantly off somewhere.

Reactions: 9
And yes the comment about S wearing traditional clothes, not trendy clothes, was very much for Tattle’s benefit I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do the girls ever wear hand me downs? She “buys” <cough> new stuff for every holiday. I mean that Sainsbury’s haul must be about £200. Having three girls they should be able to pass down lots! That house must be chock full of clothes.
Very rarely, F has had on an old Joules top of S once, they were baking cakes.

Reactions: 2
i also suspect sainsbury's ad!! sneaky undeclared and shady!!

we will find out....we always do, she must be so so frustrated with us Tattlers!

Reactions: 13
i also suspect sainsbury's ad!! sneaky undeclared and shady!!

we will find out....we always do, she must be so so frustrated with us Tattlers!
I'm sure as the padding pool and they really do next day delivery unlike other retailers.
Now an exclusive Sainsbury's tu haul.
It sounded like an AD.

Reactions: 9
Very rarely, F has had on an old Joules top of S once, they were baking cakes.
It seems very wasteful. Especially given current focus on fast fashion, climate change etc. I think the glory days of shopping hauls are over. I used to enjoy those videos but my thinking has changed now.

If she was truly middle class she’d be a bit more “right on” with this kind of thing. Quality over quantity and all that.

Reactions: 21
It seems very wasteful. Especially given current focus on fast fashion, climate change etc. I think the glory days of “hauls” are over. I used to enjoy them but my thinking has changed now.

If she was truly middle class she’d be a bit more “right on” with this kind of thing. Quality over quantity and all that.
I just find it funny the 3 retailers she likes to shop all gifted her.
They don't need that many it's daft.
She has stupid amount clothes too.

Reactions: 6
Do the girls ever wear hand me downs? She “buys” <cough> new stuff for every holiday. I mean that Sainsbury’s haul must be about £200. Having three girls they should be able to pass down lots! That house must be chock full of clothes.
I've wondered that before, it would be the 'normal' thing to do surely?

Ok I watched dodgy hair.
Is it too much fake tan skin looked really red maybe make-up.

It's her own dolla she said.
I don't think Sainsbury's is very near I assumed Tesco and Morrisons were nearer as thats only big ones we see them in.
In the last vlog she pushing Chad valley Argos now I think part of Sainsbury's group makes me suspicious she's working with them or touting for more work with them.
It sounded like an AD a mixed haul be better maybe it's a channel mum gift card.

Where I like to shop for girls
Next official mostly gifted
Boden gifted well adults bits were.
Jojo she claims she buys snowsuit even though we know it's gifted so we're the girls matching Xmas dresses.
Joules no mention they wearing the naughty vest giving a statement and replying to racism complaints.

Why do the girls need so many new clothes each year.
Does nothing get handed down.
Most looked far too summery Scotland so defiantly off somewhere.
I think you could be right about a hidden ad/partnership @Kermit. Gift card and order online, there's not a sainsburys local to her.

Reactions: 11
I think you could be right about a hidden ad/partnership @Kermit. Gift card and order online, there's not a sainsburys local to her.
Aberdeen has 2 Sainsbury's, both with a largish clothing section, so not outside the realm of possibility that she has travelled to "shop"
Locally there is Morrisons with a very small clothing section, and Tesco who also don't have a large clothing section.

My oldest loves seeing their old clothes on their younger sibling, big tells small all about the adventures they had in their clothes. Most of bigs clothes were previously loved elsewhere as well, especially when it came to clothes for nursery, they always got covered in mud/paint/glue.

She winds me up with all she has done and the racist thing was appalling ...
However the personal insults regarding her tummy and hair I think are a little unfair. I think she looks bloody good for having three children. We have all had bad hair times! I just don’t think this site is about throwing personal insults.
She has done a lot of tit wrong and I’ve unfollowed her after being a follower for years.

I feel everything changed as soon as they moved. Their old house was beautiful, it had a wonderful vibe about it. I wouldn’t be bothered if I moved into a house with history! Gosh if we all knew the past in our own properties? Who knows?. Anywhoo I just wanted to say i enjoy reading this thread (I don’t post much) but personal insults about her hair and body shape are taking it a tad too far.
Let’s keep it about the duck up’s

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Aberdeen has 2 Sainsbury's, both with a largish clothing section, so not outside the realm of possibility that she has travelled to "shop"
Locally there is Morrisons with a very small clothing section, and Tesco who also don't have a large clothing section.

My oldest loves seeing their old clothes on their younger sibling, big tells small all about the adventures they had in their clothes. Most of bigs clothes were previously loved elsewhere as well, especially when it came to clothes for nursery, they always got covered in mud/paint/glue.
Yes, I'm local 😘 meant not in Banchory itself. It's not like the tit ad with tesco 'just popped in for' whatever it was 😂. She's worked with sainsburys TU in the last year I think, then she flirted with next and tesco. She's just a floozy eh? 😊

I would of thought in a friends group their size with kids similar ages they'd pass on clothes between them. I doubt she does though, if the labels have a second hand value, like joules etc, she'll flog them!

Reactions: 8
're the video haul..yes it's not an ad nor gifted all of your own pocket ... And paid with Nelson sly payments\ gifts but what's the betting in a few weeks there will be a TUI or Sainsbury as gifted video on more Sainsbury products or food haul as some sheep suggested in her comments.The fakeness when we all know you're bloody on a freebie ... Sorry travel expenses only from neilson. Love that vague term 'expenses paid' .... Could constitute food in the hotel, travel excursions and sporting activities for the gurning gonzo!

Reactions: 3
She winds me up with all she has done and the racist thing was appalling ...
However the personal insults regarding her tummy and hair I think are a little unfair. I think she looks bloody good for having three children. We have all had bad hair times! I just don’t think this site is about throwing personal insults.
She has done a lot of tit wrong and I’ve unfollowed her after being a follower for years.

I feel everything changed as soon as they moved. Their old house was beautiful, it had a wonderful vibe about it. I wouldn’t be bothered if I moved into a house with history! Gosh if we all knew the past in our own properties? Who knows?. Anywhoo I just wanted to say i enjoy reading this thread (I don’t post much) but personal insults about her hair and body shape are taking it a tad too far.
Let’s keep it about the duck up’s
These forums are moderated very well by Admin, not us. They will remove any inappropriate comments. We don’t tell others what to post or not to post. If you don’t like the personal comments skip ahead, please don’t try to police threads.

Reactions: 21
Yes, I'm local 😘 meant not in Banchory itself. It's not like the tit ad with tesco 'just popped in for' whatever it was 😂. She's worked with sainsburys TU in the last year I think, then she flirted with next and tesco. She's just a floozy eh? 😊

I would of thought in a friends group their size with kids similar ages they'd pass on clothes between them. I doubt she does though, if the labels have a second hand value, like joules etc, she'll flog them!
The world book Day costume she claimed that she picked up while nipping into Tesco wasn't even available in the banchory store either 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 just catches herself in lies all the time

Yea you would think so, but they all seem to want new and matching sibling sets with outfits (can't say I've never done it, but only for special occasions!). But all Grabby sees will be ££££ signs in bet :-( even donating would be better if she doesn't want/need to pass items to the next child who will fit them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have 3.5 year gap between child 1 and 2 there was some hand me downs big things like coat wetsuit some knitwear but lots were wrong season
Child no 3 was not so had start from scratch.
No 4 was surprise and apart from few sentimental prices in the loft I had got rid of stuff.

I find even supermarket clothes can add up.
Her haul easily came to £100.
I search local groups charity shops and carboots now for clothes as they either not in them for long or they wreck them.
I find if it's branded jojo bebe boden joules next I usually recoup my money and sells on easily.
If buying new gap sale is cheaper than Sainsbury's as they constantly have super sales and got some lovely John Lewis same items for £10 or less .
For me it's about quality and not going ott.
The resale value of Sainsbury's and other supermarket brands is low.

For the most part, my youngest wears her sisters old clothes (both were born in the same month which makes it super easy) but I do buy her new stuff each season when I buy her sister.new clothes and definitely try to buy matching clothes as long as they will let me. Don't fault her for buying new stuff for Poppy. Perhaps she thought they were all done with kids and got rid of things before they decided on a 3rd.

Reactions: 2
She can't even donate a few tins of food to the food bank she went to let alone donate anything kids clothes to anyone let alone a charity shop or clothing bank!! When I was a single parent left in tit by violent ex all my daughters toddler and young clothes were charity shops from harrow. Rebecca has no bloody clue. Through school volunteering got into teacher training. Can t see her doing anything local or at her kids school personally, know accept we don't know that .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
These forums are moderated very well by Admin, not us. They will remove any inappropriate comments. We don’t tell others what to post or not to post. If you don’t like the personal comments skip ahead, please don’t try to police threads.
I think the point was that slagging off people’s personal appearance and body shape etc gives Tattle a bad name as then influencers and their sheep can correctly say that Tattle is nothing but a nasty, bitchy trolling site etc

I agree to be honest - slating people’s personal appearance just detracts from the key issues (and other gossip 😄)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.