Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HappyHome

I have been reading all your comments. I am Appalled by Meldrum's racism and the way she and Lee chose to deal with the whole situation. However, I am finding it very difficult to understand why people persist to watch all her vlogs and then moan incessantly on here?! I gave up watching them ages upon ages ago for many of the reasons mentioned here. If you don't like her surely don't watch her and give her channel even more views?!!! I refuse to give her the views and thus the revenue! It would make MUCH more sense if 1 or 2 nominated, trustworthy people were to keep people up to date with all her posts, so that when she steps out of line, this can then be reported on here and sufficiently acted upon. Surely this thread is just causing more people to watch her otherwise?! I would go as far to say that Tattle is probably adding to her viewing figures quite substantially the way things are currently going. This doesn't seem to make sense to me! I am so disgusted by Meldrum's behaviour that I REFUSE to add to her viewing figures, as inadvertently this is helping to keep her channel afloat.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

fireflies

VIP Member
Response from monica vinader

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch. We’re very sorry and disappointed to hear this happened.

Mrs Meldrum was gifted by our press time previously, however she was wearing our Riva Hoop ring which she purchased not our pendant - this was a mistake by the team as it’s very similar.

Racist behaviour is definitely not something that we would ever support and have now removed the post - if we were aware of this, we would never have posted.

We really appreciate you taking the time to message us and bring this to our attention.

Xx

I don't recall her declaring any free gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Redbreast

VIP Member
I have to be honest, that vlog was exactly why I followed her in the first place. Just her playing with her girls. Actually spending quality time with them. Not swanning off to the gym in every vlog and instagram stories. Its enjoyable to see a mum who is with her children all day and is genuinely shattered at the end of the day as I can relate. I can’t relate to gym, ramming, mooching, dumping my kids in constant clubs, cocky attitude, not owning up to my mistakes etc and thinking its everyone else around me that’s the problem.

Lee buggering off on his stag do did her vlog today the world of good. Back to basics. Actually having fun with her children (whether it’s slightly played up to the cameras etc) but still that is better than not at all!

Reactions: 34

Sponfused

VIP Member
This was me!! I posted on a previous thread that I needed all the crap she banged on about, I naively thought she was buying it all and somehow I needed to keep up.. I have been diagnosed with post natal depression and have a shopping addiction that’s 90% linked to what I was watching on social media Mrs meldrum was the first person I found on you tube, and It changed me completely I watched them all, and right in the thick of it I’d be clicking on the links buying literally everything they all had.. one day 2 dysons were delivered to my house..😳.thnk fully with help I’m ok now.. all these channel mum robots need looking at and need a sharp slap in the face of reality, I never in a million years thought I’d be drawn into all this because of social media but it’s happening everywhere. I like a lot of us don’t like the bitching about her apperance and it does at times go to far but I think channel mum need to take a long hard look at exactly what it is they want to achieve with all these influencers..
So often we hear that there is nothing wrong with what these women do, a lot of the time it’s straight from the mummy floggers themselves. But what you’ve shared here encapsulates exactly what is wrong with it. They appeal to their target audience by appearing like the mum next door. They offer company while you are up late at night feeding a baby or some escapism while you are washing the dishes. They are sharing so much of their life with you and they start to feel very familiar. You think they are facing the same sorts of struggles as you, like juggling work and childcare and bills and saving because they post lots of content like no spend months and morning routines for a busy family. But then you start noticing that one week they get a new fridge and the next they have a new air purifier (or whatever piece of junk turns up in the mail that week) all while everyone is wearing the newest clothes and they are all enjoying a fancy gym membership (not to mention they actually get time to go to the gym!). Because that’s right, neither parent actually has to hold down a conventional job now and they are always packing for another goddamn holiday. At this point you start to feel like you have been taken for a bit of a ride. But don’t get any ideas about having an open and honest conversation with this person you’ve invested your time in because it’s their platform and they actually give zero fucks (but many blocks). What pisses me off the most (I’m looking at you Grabecca) they even have the audacity to say they intentionally fail to declare ads/gifts etc as to not make their audience feel worse about themselves!! It’s a disgrace. I am really sorry that you felt this way @Oh my gosh!! And sorry to go on a bit of a rant but you have absolutely hit the nail on the head.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
They don't get it. It's not that people don't want ads it's that we want transparency when something IS an ad! What is so difficult to understand about that? I have no problems watching ITV programs for example, knowing there will be adverts every 15 minutes. But because I know it's an advert I can choose to watch or not. And I'm not being sneakily influenced by recommendations that are paid for.

Their real issue they have is people realising how little effort is put in without constant adverts, the fear of people realising just how disingenuous they are.

• Heart

GreyWolf

VIP Member
It is fucking mental to sign up to a gossip site to defend an influencer who has been influencing you. Unbelievably mental.

• Heart
  • Haha

Gossipgal

I'm actually pleased with that response. They're not happy to work with or gift her anything in the future, they don't want to be aligned with racist vloggers and they're pleased you've brought it to their attention and removed the photo off their grid. That's the way to deal with it. I couldn't care less what they've gifted her in the past, I feel the way they've managed this is admirable and other brands should take note (NEILSON'S) !!!!!!

• Heart

notaneffingclue

I have a law degree. There is nothing illegal on here. Under Article 10 of the Humans Rights act of 1998 “everyone has the right to freedom of expression”.

If you cannot take people commenting on what you put out there, don’t put it out there.
I added the emphasis, but I couldn't agree with this more. SunshineDreamer posted this on the thread about the petition to shut down Tattle. I think all social media sites and YouTube should add this to their terms and conditions. If I had the time and their addresses, I would copy this in beautiful calligraphy and post it to all of the influencers who complain bitterly about negative feedback and block and delete because 'This is my little piece of the internet and I don't want any negativity here'. This essentially gives them the right to act however they choose with impunity. A fluffy, happy, unicorn-coloured dictatorship! Ummmm, no thanks!

We live in a democratic society where everyone, even those with negative opinions, are entitled to express them, as long as doing so does not break any law (Expressions of hatred toward someone on account of that person's colour, race, disability, nationality (including citizenship), ethnic or national origin, religion, gender identity, or sexual orientation is forbidden - Hate speech laws in the United Kingdom, Wikipedia). As my grandmother would have said "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen".

Peace out, ladies and gents. I look forward to catching up on the next shitstorm!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Sponfused

VIP Member
Stalking a family like this cos you don't like her. Insane behaviour
I kind of think signing up to a gossip forum to defend someone you follow on Instagram is insane behaviour. Same same but different (but still the same).

• Heart
  • Haha

Greyson

I’m not a troll. I’m a consumer. I’m a very unsatisfied customer of Mrs Meldrum Ltd. and I’m voicing my dissatisfaction on a website of all their other unsatisfied customers. If I was a troll I would be over on her page causing trouble.

Some comments on this site get too personal and I don’t like that, but I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t feel like I was scammed by Mrs Meldrum and friends, thinking she was recommending something from one mum to another when in actual fact she was being gifted or paid to advertise to me and she didn’t mean a word she said.

montydonfc

VIP Member
I don’t mind that have gone on holiday or that Neilson has given them the holiday. I would have felt very sorry for Safiyah and Florence if they didn’t go. Those kids will have been excited for the holiday for ages. They shouldn’t have to be disappointed because of a problem their parents caused. Not that Rebecca thought of her kids at all. At least the kids get to experience something other than the woods or a garden centre.
I feel more sorry about the fact that Safiyah, Florence & Poppy have their whole lives sold on camera to the highest bidder, never mind them missing out on a holiday. I mean those poor deprived girls who have only been to Disney Land Paris, a half term break to Aviemore, a ski break for Easter - how would they be able to face the playground if they hadn’t had their May break to Greece? 😒

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsT

Calling there number comments completely over stepping the mark these kind of comments give us all a bad name we are not desperate to know just interested.

M

Member 4266

Can you imagine the face of the poor person who runs the neilson social media account in the morning, when they come in and see people talking about huge turds on their picture 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Mrspowell

VIP Member
She’s one of those bloody hideous people that no matter what always comes up smelling of roses. I’ve known girls like her my whole life. The ones who are super popular but wouldn’t piss on the so called friends if they were on fire. She makes me blood boil

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Redbreast

VIP Member
Newborns would quite happily sit in a bouncer and you know they’re not running riot.

Poppy is at the age where she will literally be in to everything, eyes in the back of your head at that age. However there are no eyes on her at all. Ten mins is enough time for complete carnage, hell five mins is! Off you go Poppy and please yourself 🤣 Be careful of the plugs, cooker, hob etc oh and let’s hope the doors are all locked too. Hope you don’t trip and fall down the stairs or trip and bang your head on anything as mummy is upstairs doing her hair and makeup so she won’t hear you. Safiyah and Florence would be fine I’m sure but Poppy? That’s just asking for trouble. They were on Instagram stories filming recently and she said oh poppy is off somewhere in the garden don’t know where.

I’m all for independence gradually and at the right age but that just seems really irresponsible. Poppy could have fallen, hurt herself, put something in her mouth and choked, someone might have tried to take her as we all know everyone knows where they live and they would know no different as they are nowhere near her with no adult. Two years of age is far too young to be cruising round the house doing as you please and potentially putting things in her mouth etc, she is feral and wild after all don’t forget. She tried to stab Reb with a fork, sure she wouldn’t hesitate to do the same to herself given the chance as she doesn’t really know what’s she’s doing at TWO years old! 😳 If she’s so feral and wild how does Edgy feel happy letting her do as she pleases while she gets herself ready. Very bizarre.

And yes, I’m judging, as I don’t think it’s right. I’m aware everyone has their own way of parenting but I very much feel like anything could happen in that time to a child so young. Apologies for long post!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

MrBull

VIP Member
Two weeks! Norivirus on tour!
Hold onto your knickers Greece and pray the Mooching Meldrums don’t bring you the skitters.

• Haha
M

Member 4266

I bet the Meldrums cringe whenever anyone says tattle, due to the amount of people that actually joined here by being curious, looking at the threads and then realising shes A FUCKING HUGE TURD.

• Haha
  • Heart