Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GhostHoward

VIP Member
A8F0C322-A1BE-4BD9-A5B0-43B89CA39E64.png

PLEASE someone back me up on this… that’s not orzo, right???

I can’t be the only one to think it’s risotto rice?
She knows what orzo it, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Maybe the builders have agreed not to build so close to her house as it’s upsetting her ….🤣Isn’t old ginger balls brave confronting the burley builders…..bet they whispered WANKER as he walked away 🙄
Oh you can just see that lad texting his boss having a laugh about whatever Lee said to him. They’ll be back tomorrow with two rollers just for banter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Laurob

“Painfully” when referring to P doing her homework, utterly disgusted. Does she think it’s funny edgy “cool mom who likes to moan about their kids” look? Well it’s not Rebecca. She doesn’t deserve a mother like you, you selfish narcissistic cunt

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Oh I can’t wait to see what the builders do. My friend was really rude to some builders who were working outside her wedding venue. Very shitty to them. They agreed to stop and then right in the middle of the vows they rolled past on their noisy rollers and diggers looking right in 🤣😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Remember when Reb tried to change Cath’s name to Thrin for no reason?!

Also if I saw someone on the school run carrying a doll, then I would even bat an eyelid. Hardly the funniest thing to ever happen, in fact it’s totally normal 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
18 mum chums! I’m crying! They are not her chums! They secretly read your posts and laugh.

Had a little look. You’ll see no one else has Prosecco on a board. It’s for after you come off the water. Great to damage a local company’s reputation for the gram photo though.
So in reality it was her, a mate and 16 strangers who also booked on.

• Haha

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Maybe the builders have agreed not to build so close to her house as it’s upsetting her ….🤣Isn’t old ginger balls brave confronting the burley builders…..bet they whispered WANKER as he walked away 🙄

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
When is the penny going to drop for this idiot?

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FLABBY BELLY OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF YOUR BORING, DULL, POINTLESS EXISTENCE.

You are not a fucking influencer anymore - you sad pathetic deluded bint. All you are doing is making a complete and absolute fool out of yourself on a public social media platform and EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT YOU! What part of that can’t you understand?! The mum’s at the school gates, the people who work in your local Doctors, shops, the people at The Unit, your so called “chums” and their husbands - THEY ARE ALL GOSSIPING ABOUT YOU AND LAUGHING AT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK! What do you think people say about you, coming on Instagram DRUNK and dancing around like a mental patient?! Or showing your fat flabby belly - just take a step back and think of what YOU & LEE would say about someone else doing that? Now, get it through your thick head - YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A JOKE. A LAUGHING STOCK. YOU ARE THE PUNCHLINE TO EVERY JOKE WE MAKE ON HERE YOU DUMB FUCK.

Jesus wept. Get a fucking hold of yourself and please grow up and stop this crap, it’s just embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Catwoman

VIP Member
Oh my goodness, what a drama. Thankfully her chum reminded her jazzercise was not on even though she was changed and in her outfit.

WHO IN THEIR SANE MIND THINKS THIS IS INTERESTING TO STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET? 😱 Arrrrrgh

• Haha

Katiekatt

Last day of the school summer hols and you're deep cleaning your kitchen. Why not do that when the kids are at school tomorrow?!

• Sad

InstaLurk

VIP Member
How much of a prick do you need to be to be a man that just moved from affordable housing to lodge a complaint against affordable housing. The irony clearly escaped the whole bunch of NIMBY twats. Mind boggling arrogance to be expected from the fur coat, no knickers Meldrums
Same level of arrogance that tells builders to turn off their rollers as they can feel it in their murder mansion, and his belter big bossbabe wife can’t make her beggy videos.

• Haha