Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s well known that Ryan’s new girlfriend’s family are somethings in Banchory that she’s fannying about with their kid at playgroup.

Reactions: 6
Even with the “wee nephew” she has those bloody headphones on!! Effectively blocking any communication- I know he’s a baby and not talking but they babble, we answer back- it’s how they learn to communicate. She has cut him off from the word go!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It’s well known that Ryan’s new girlfriend’s family are somethings in Banchory that she’s fannying about with their kid at playgroup.
Ah. Now it makes sense. I knew there would be an a ulterior motive to this Mary poppins routine she’s been pulling with the little boy. Knew it wasn’t about her genuine interest or affection for him. She gets worse each and every day.

And THAT is who she’s going to the SUP club with - her new best pal Eilidh and grinning Kath……

1894DB95-D016-46B9-804A-0C2742A2817C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She really is an odd little fucker. Why does she even post that? Obviously you had to be there to see what's so, SO funny about it enough to post it online. Mum takes daughter's 'baby' whilst she goes to school. 🤷 and?

How very odd her thought process is.
And what mug took the photo

Oh honestly. Who cares. She will still look like Worzle Gummige on a bad day. Her hair won’t look like that

She is manic because she knows the huge elephant in the room with her actual family (whom presumably she can’t accuse of being trolls or block) is the issue of her getting a job. Inflation is going through the roof.
Pat is not going to get a salary increase that covers the astronomical increases cost of living and a new dog (!) and expensive highlights etc etc whilst she sits on her jacksie doing nothing. Inflation is really going to bite and she knows that any reasonable person would be looking for a job to make sure she can feed and keep her children warm - given the fact that the predictions are about 80% of us will be fuel poverty next year, this is no exaggeration. But she is a lazy fud who doesn’t want to do this. So now we have to have (1) I am to saaaaaaaad to get a job coupled with (2) I am to buuuuusssssyyy to get a job as I need to write myself an hourly time table (thus demonstrating she is not actually busy in the slightest) and swiftly followed by (3) I am a new muuuuuummmmmmyyy to my furry baby and need to stay at home with this new puppy we can’t actually afford whilst my husband works himself into an early grave in the North Sea and is probably worried sick about how we will actually feed our children and cover our bills - particularly if our massive mortgage is up for renewal on very unfavourable interest rates.

I have no time for Lee but what an absolute baggage he has saddled himself with
You’ve hit the nail on the head . So true , she’s a lazy lazy cow

Reactions: 5
I wonder how Lee’s other brother feels about her parading the baby all over Instagram but she doesn’t have the time of day for his kids or even to attend his wedding.

I’d love someone to spill the tea as to why she wasn’t there

edit; maybe she’s getting paid to look after her nephew lol Beggy the nanny

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah. Now it makes sense. I knew there would be an a ulterior motive to this Mary poppins routine she’s been pulling with the little boy. Knew it wasn’t about her genuine interest or affection for him. She gets worse each and every day.

And THAT is who she’s going to the SUP club with - her new best pal Eilidh and grinning Kath……

View attachment 1527087
Manic freak.

She’ll use looking after her nephew as the next reason not to work. ‘I just do so so much for them, they rely on me, couldn’t get a job in case I’m needed. I’m so so so hands on, aren’t I Lee?’ Until the kid hits toddler years and has a personality which she can’t cope with.

Reactions: 10
Even with the “wee nephew” she has those bloody headphones on!! Effectively blocking any communication- I know he’s a baby and not talking but they babble, we answer back- it’s how they learn to communicate. She has cut him off from the word go!!!
With the tit that comes out of her mouth it’s probably no bad thing if she doesn’t speak to him

• Haha
And THAT is who she’s going to the SUP club with - her new best pal Eilidh and grinning Kath

Ah yes she has that one other friend remember “cocktail Linds” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she really set up a self timer on her phone camera to take that weird manic photo of her holding a doll?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
100% I’m currently not working (just had a baby) my days are filled with housework and running the kids about but I’m not busy. I class these as normal daily tasks that I used to do on top of working full time if anything it’s a break 😂

She wouldn’t know what being busy is if it smacked her in the face

Today I did washing, cleaned the house, food shopped and watched some Netflix as 2/3 are at school.. do I get a busy Beggy medal? Or do I need to add a pretend workout to my day to qualify?

I’m such a fun mum aren’t I Lee???????
Why does she look like a lion?

• Haha
Remember when Reb tried to change Cath’s name to Thrin for no reason?!

Also if I saw someone on the school run carrying a doll, then I would even bat an eyelid. Hardly the funniest thing to ever happen, in fact it’s totally normal 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She’ll use looking after her nephew as the next reason not to work. ‘I just do so so much for them, they rely on me, couldn’t get a job in case I’m needed. I’m so so so hands on, aren’t I Lee?’ Until the kid hits toddler years and has a personality which she can’t cope with.
Which would be fair enough if its genuine. 😊

Remember when Reb tried to change Cath’s name to Thrin for no reason?!

Also if I saw someone on the school run carrying a doll, then I would even bat an eyelid. Hardly the funniest thing to ever happen, in fact it’s totally normal 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I smile round here at the mums and dad's carting the school bags whilst primary kids are zipping ahead to school on their scooters or bikes then the poor parents having to lug them, dolls and stuff all back home only to repeat the journey again later in the day. 🥰

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.