Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t comprehend a woman of her age going to Jazzercise. Surely there’s a minimum age 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where is this bollocks coming from? Surely even her loyal followers are raising eyebrows at that! An emotional wreck, the only time she’s an emotional wreck is when she has to pay for something

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she having a laugh? Ive never read anything so pathetic in all my life. So does that mean no aff links for naff clothing that she's never going to buy??

She'll probably be exhausted from the fake tears she needed to manifest. I can just picture her at school in the morning, fake attention seeking.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only tears this bleep is going to cry is tears of joy…..Jazzercise old ladies wearing all in one Lycra, headband, tap shoes and a Tena lady. I bet the class smells of piss and lavender….🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Morning of your youngest starting school and you’re on Tony and an hour by hour list. I can’t cope with the selfishness and stupidity. Get a bleeping grip and a life.

Reactions: 24
An hour by hour plan?! Is she for real? What on earth is wrong with her?!!
Came to say the same. Wtf??? There’s something not right with her. Why would a grown adult require an hour by hour schedule? Get a bleeping grip woman… and get a JOB!!!

Reactions: 29
What the actual duck? She's lost the plot. She couldn't scream out BORED HOUSEWIFE any more if she tried.

An hour by hour plan, I'm embarrassed for her this morning

Reactions: 20
Hour one. Take out bins
Hour two. Yoga
Hour three. TOMM

I’m guessing P is only in for a couple of hours for her first day anyway? She is insane.

Reactions: 15
Hour one. Take out bins
Hour two. Yoga
Hour three. TOMM

I’m guessing P is only in for a couple of hours for her first day anyway? She is insane.
Not sure they do staggered starts like that anymore? I think the assumption is that most kids will be used to going to nursery of some description prior to starting school so can start straight into full days? Could be wrong.

it’s this fake narrative she’s pushing that is really amusing me, pretending that she’s cut up about Poppy starting school - my arse!!!!!! She will be rubbing her hands together and lapping it up. A grown adult pretending that they need to plan every hour of the day when they literally have no commitments and nothing to do is laughable and pretty sad at the same time. The woman is a moron.

Reactions: 18
Wow. Just wow. If you are thst upset why aren’t you in cuddling “the child who doesn’t sleep” first thing in the morning of her big day?
Nah you are so concerned with yourself too just making inane lists abs filming yourself and planning on which hours of the day you will boil the kettle.
Just horrible

Hour one. Take out bins
Hour two. Yoga
Hour three. TOMM

They tend to go on for full days now straight away as the short days were not working for working parents

Reactions: 11
An hour by hour plan.. 😂😂😂

duck me! Get a grip woman you don’t even like Poppy that much surely none of her followers actually believe this shite!

She’s clearly been feeling the heat from Lee or others to get off her arse and get a job and is trying to justify just how so so busy her life is even with the girls all in school.

She’s definitely started to realise her life is utterly dull and devoid of anything that’s why she’s so emotional - it’s just embarrassing!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.