Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting her fake fitness reel on insta now, that only took 2 weeks. šŸ¤£

Asking if people wanted the fist weigh in now or tomorrow, for 100g it's not worth posting it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she wasn't planning on sharing on Instagram because followers found it triggering. Now asking for engagement and comments if people want her to share to insta. I think an AD is pending. Maybe the weight loss is going to start slow and then all of a sudden she will discover Herbalife or the equivalent and boom the weight will suddenly drop off and she will feel so happy and motivated.

• Sick
Reactions: 25

Asking if people wanted the fist weigh in now or tomorrow, for 100g it's not worth posting it!
Maybe it's this weeks update and she's excited to post a better result? Once again all over the place, she's either keeping it to tik tok or not. šŸ™„

Sniffing around for some engagement. Stinks of sad desperation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
ā€˜Lee, if I generate enough engagement on Instagram and flog some weight loss shite, will you stop badgering me to get a job?ā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So predictable isn't she?

Stinks of an ad. šŸ˜•

.... and it's jiw'stuff anyone that thinks it's triggering.... šŸ™„

What bullshit is coming to peddle? Grounded Dogs Bollocks? F1 of course. šŸ˜‚šŸ¶

Reactions: 6

Aye cos Tick Tok is rinsing her and engagement is shite. The comments are calling her out on the pish she is peddling not like the insta lovies. Out of curiosity can you delete/edit comments you donā€™t like on tick tok? Not a user of that platform myself. šŸ«£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s not getting enough attention on TikTok she thought she could swam in get loads of views and make money!! Didnā€™t work so now sheā€™s trying her luck on insta just get a job love no one cares people have bigger things to worry about at the Mo !!!!

Please tell me the line in the ā€˜fitness journeyā€™ pish (although how it can be a fitness journey if you donā€™t calorie deficit and donā€™t like scales is beyond me) I have the ā€˜Meansā€™ isnā€™t referring the financial means, because if it is Iā€™ll have to go change my Tena Lady from the laughing šŸ˜‚ (the black ruffle top just screams wealth - maybe thatā€™s why she wears it so often šŸ˜‰)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thereā€™s no way Iā€™d show off my belly being as I am (post 3rd baby) In order to gain engagement so I give her balls for that.
But having seen her stories saying she isnā€™t changing her diet but upping her exercise sheā€™s no bleeping chance. Belly fat is down to diet. She needs to up her cardiac function massively if sheā€™s going to keep having ā€˜sweet treats dailyā€™

Reactions: 13
Desperation
Engagement
Ad incoming ?
Predictable re hashing the same old shite like a stuck record when is she going to realise her Boss Babe days are long gone ?

When is the penny going to drop for this idiot?

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FLABBY BELLY OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF YOUR BORING, DULL, POINTLESS EXISTENCE.

You are not a bleeping influencer anymore - you sad pathetic deluded bint. All you are doing is making a complete and absolute fool out of yourself on a public social media platform and EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT YOU! What part of that canā€™t you understand?! The mumā€™s at the school gates, the people who work in your local Doctors, shops, the people at The Unit, your so called ā€œchumsā€ and their husbands - THEY ARE ALL GOSSIPING ABOUT YOU AND LAUGHING AT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK! What do you think people say about you, coming on Instagram DRUNK and dancing around like a mental patient?! Or showing your fat flabby belly - just take a step back and think of what YOU & LEE would say about someone else doing that? Now, get it through your thick head - YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A JOKE. A LAUGHING STOCK. YOU ARE THE PUNCHLINE TO EVERY JOKE WE MAKE ON HERE YOU DUMB duck.

Jesus wept. Get a bleeping hold of yourself and please grow up and stop this crap, itā€™s just embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Betty saying it like is again. šŸ˜‚

Seriously though, what is she thinking. It's getting increasingly desperate.

She's got to ask herself, if she were watching some lassie she went to school with or if it were a mum she knew from the kids school doing this, what would she be thinking of them? Just the same as us. šŸ¤·

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aye cos Tick Tok is rinsing her and engagement is shite. The comments are calling her out on the pish she is peddling not like the insta lovies. Out of curiosity can you delete/edit comments you donā€™t like on tick tok? Not a user of that platform myself. šŸ«£
You can delete comments on TikTok and also put word filters on your comments so comments with certain words in wonā€™t show up

Reactions: 8
When is the penny going to drop for this idiot?

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FLABBY BELLY OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF YOUR BORING, DULL, POINTLESS EXISTENCE.

You are not a bleeping influencer anymore - you sad pathetic deluded bint. All you are doing is making a complete and absolute fool out of yourself on a public social media platform and EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT YOU! What part of that canā€™t you understand?! The mumā€™s at the school gates, the people who work in your local Doctors, shops, the people at The Unit, your so called ā€œchumsā€ and their husbands - THEY ARE ALL GOSSIPING ABOUT YOU AND LAUGHING AT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK! What do you think people say about you, coming on Instagram DRUNK and dancing around like a mental patient?! Or showing your fat flabby belly - just take a step back and think of what YOU & LEE would say about someone else doing that? Now, get it through your thick head - YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A JOKE. A LAUGHING STOCK. YOU ARE THE PUNCHLINE TO EVERY JOKE WE MAKE ON HERE YOU DUMB duck.

Jesus wept. Get a bleeping hold of yourself and please grow up and stop this crap, itā€™s just embarrassing.
Aw now @BettyCrockerr the reach is much further, you undersell the account šŸ˜‰ I personally only started to follow after a recommendation from an colleagues wife to first read the tattle threads (never heard of the site before) and then followed her account. This was from the big bright lights of the city and not the ā€˜villageā€™ so her reputation certainly gets around and nae in the way she would like to keep her ā€˜careerā€™ going! Keep her infamy going may be a better word šŸ¤£

You can delete comments on TikTok and also put word filters on your comments so comments with certain words in wonā€™t show up
Ah thank you šŸ˜Š

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Betty you say it better than I can!

FFS Beggy the desperation must be real! Itā€™s so embarrassing and I donā€™t know why she canā€™t see it?! Her delusion clearly knows no bounds. Makes me howl how she tried tik Tok and now has to crawl back over to Instagram to find any sort of interest/engagement on her ā€˜journeyā€™. What a joke she is. Who would ever be interested in taking tips from or copying Beggy?

Reactions: 10
I rarely comment in or even read this thread. But WHAT the actual duck is she playing at thismorning. Her posts are EXTREMELY triggering for ANYONE with body image issues. It's just one post after another of her in a sports bra banging on about accountability or whatever. And nobody gives a duck about her excess holiday flab

I've got second hand embarrassment. Make it stop

Reactions: 20
In all the time I've followed Beggy she's looked like she does now. She was lean and toned for about 5 minutes. She weighs under 10st, having a flabby belly after 3 children and 3 holidays in one summer is normal. She is on a constant diet and needs to stop pretending that she weighs 8st and has abs.

No one cares about a woman losing a few pounds, it's not an inspirational story. She's essentially just posting about not liking her stomach to some mild acquaintances which is a bit weird

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Haha I love all this, she is hilarious! Just stop eating crap and do some real exercise! Itā€™s literally that simple. I usually exercise 5/6 times a week, have spent a week on hol stuffing my face so now (well, tomorrow!) will get back to normalā€¦how is she any different! Like others have said, she has the luxury of timeā€¦all day everyday to make proper food and go to the gym just stop going on about it and do it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
Constantly on the hamster wheel trying to find happiness and fulfilment. It won't happen by losing a few pounds and a having strangers and weirdos fan girl you Beggy that's a fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.