Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
For someone who doesn’t work, the state of that linen cupboard is disgusting. Even the after picture she’s not folded it that well 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 29

SingSong

VIP Member
They definitely need a nice little starter Tesla, it fits their exclusive lifestyle. I hope it has enough room for all their salopettes.

God she is so desperate to appear wealthy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
18 mum chums! I’m crying! They are not her chums! They secretly read your posts and laugh.

Had a little look. You’ll see no one else has Prosecco on a board. It’s for after you come off the water. Great to damage a local company’s reputation for the gram photo though.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

fraudsandfakes

This is why I enjoy this thread.. so many well spoken and well educated responses.
Thank for you acknowledging the troublesome behaviour and allowing me to realise I’m not just being overly sensitive etc
And to anyone else struggling.. I see you. Keep going 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Mummy442

VIP Member
A classic narc at play here!
Poppy is starting school and it is ALL ABOUT BEGGY!!!

She s shouting too loud about this! She ll be doing a happy dance as soon as she s home from the drop off.

Thing is she thinks she s being relatable! Everyone just thinks she s an attention seeking twat 🤣🤣

Catwoman

VIP Member
She really is an odd little fucker. Why does she even post that? Obviously you had to be there to see what's so, SO funny about it enough to post it online. Mum takes daughter's 'baby' whilst she goes to school. 🤷 and?

How very odd her thought process is.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I’m in disbelief reading this. Don’t miss the point because you dislike the person. How ridiculous of an analogy. Walking in the woods compared to walking on a motorway. This is what gives tattle the bad name 🤦‍♀️
I’ll have to politely disagree with you here.

It is being aware of one’s surroundings. Sadly we live in a world where women are victims of disgusting and inexcusable crimes. Wearing noise cancelling headphones on an isolated walk means one cannot be aware of one’s surroundings.

Mummy442

VIP Member
Spotted the loved up pair this morning in union square!
That peach jumper was very oversized on Lee! He s tiny!!
Beggy had on the half mast cut off jeans 😳
Hand in hand living the dream 🤣🤣

• Haha

Shoegal17

VIP Member
She’s berating her followers on stories for not engaging on a reel? Wow, that’s bold. Poor engagement is cos it’s poor content.

Today’s thrilling instalment had her say four times that she did jazzercise then had a shower and lunch, filmed some ‘bits’ and the day is running away with her. So, you can totally see why she can’t be expected to get a job. Nobody as busy as this could fit anything else in.
Cool kids just call it Jazz 😝

Attachments

• Haha