Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
They definitely need a nice little starter Tesla, it fits their exclusive lifestyle. I hope it has enough room for all their salopettes.

God she is so desperate to appear wealthy
Private sale by the look of it. Probably sitting in some arsehole friends driveway. 😂

Ooh the linen cupboard! I am waited with baited breath for this grand reveal… She might even do a tap to tidy. We are spoiled tattlers, spoiled!
Husband just home and she tidys the linen cupboard. How dull is your love life? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
She’s berating her followers on stories for not engaging on a reel? Wow, that’s bold. Poor engagement is cos it’s poor content.

Today’s thrilling instalment had her say four times that she did jazzercise then had a shower and lunch, filmed some ‘bits’ and the day is running away with her. So, you can totally see why she can’t be expected to get a job. Nobody as busy as this could fit anything else in.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Wonder how many 'go out and tell them Lee' he had to put up with before going out to say 'Look, I'm getting it in the neck from the whinging, work shy wife and I'm knackered after getting back from working offshore can you do me a favour and just pretend that you can do something about the rollers not shaking the house just for a bit.... Thanks pal'

• Haha

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
If someone has to let social media know it has been 9 years of “wedded bliss”, then it most certainly hasn’t 😂

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
Oh here we go. The Boss Momma side hustle. 🙄
Get to fuck Meldrum and whilst you're there, practice your photoshopping. Disgusting, dishonest money grabbing human being. Should be ashamed of herself, but never is.

Accountable? That would be a bloody first in her life, she couldn't spell it let alone be it, it's always someone else's fault in the life of this grabbing, grubby female. This time blaming the children for the changes in her body. But she has a poor diet and uses a peloton for drying her washing? She is on her arse more than her arsehole.

Give yourself a bloody shake you silly bitch, some people have real problems.

I'm telling you now, if this bitch DARES try anything weightloss with any her accounts, peddling her lies and photoshopped images I'm watching VERY closely and have Trading Standards from Aberdeenshire Council on speed dial. Her arse won't touch the ground. Go on, try me. 😡

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She doesn’t seem to have any awareness at all of how weird she comes across? I would genuinely be MORTIFIED if anyone saw half the shit she be posts online if it was me, let alone people reading these threads. She just doesn’t seem to have any idea of how stupid she makes herself look, on a public social media platform. It’s not like it’s even being done in a humorous, self deprecating way - she hasn’t a clue, she’s just putting all of this out online and making an idiot of herself literally every day. It’s like she’s devoid of any feelings of embarrassment. She’s an absolute weirdo.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Sorry but no you have not got an empty nest . Your kids go to school they have not moved out.
If you’re this cut up about it for what ever fucked up reason then do yourself a favour and do something meaningful with your life

P.s. what happened to uni?
She’s an absolute lying piece of shit. The woman is completely devoid of any genuine emotion - she’s not remotely upset about Poppy starting school. It’s just lies.

and even if it was true - it’s not a normal, healthy reaction at all to your child starting school. So, either she’s lying or she’s off her head - either way she’s a fucking basket case.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I wish I had known about her at that point! I only discovered her when poppy was 2. Is the general view that Poppy tipped her over the edge in terms of what she could manage - ie was she a better mum to S and F when she just had them? She seems quite resentful of Poppy in all of the little digs and remarks like the recent one in the car journey when she blamed poppy for fighting. Sorry if this has already been discussed to death, but do you all think Poppy is a particularly problematic child or just that she is unable to cope with the three of them?
No - Poppy is not a “problematic child”; she didn’t tip her over the edge! Rebecca Meldrum has NEVER been a good mum - to any of those kids. She was AWFUL to S, really bloody horrible to her. F has always been the favourite but S was always being spoken poorly about by R.
The issue she has with Poppy is simply that Poppy was conceived and brought into the world as a cash cow - a way to try to bolster “brand Meldrum” which was on the skids. They SOLD the footage of Poppy being born to Channel Mum, and tried to monetise every month of the pregnancy with bogus claims about the unborn child’s health “issues” that were all fabricated nonsense. It didn’t work, her social media career died a death and THAT is why she treats Poppy like shit.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bewildered Barbarella

She’s showing to everyone how deeply unhappy she is. She’s manically obsessed with weight loss and how she looks, if she goes back to a teeny tiny size 8, the underlying root of what’s making her miserable will still be there. It’s worrying that she has 3 girls that can see how obsessive their mum is about looking a certain way.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Moop136

I normally ended up with my youngest on my back for the mile walk there and back as we took his sister to school. Like Yoda. Then there was this 1 time he needed a tinkle in the park, I realised we didn't have a change of clothes for him as he had a little direction issue. So he ended up wearing a pair of his sisters oversized red tights and a green top. Looked like an elf. Did I get a photo smiling like a loon. I did not. Do I have a fond memory. I do. How can I dislike a stranger this much??

• Haha
  • Heart
This is a fucking disgrace . For someone who had the time to take as many vapid photos as she does and no job , and has time write up bull shit captions 10 times a day she (or he!?) can’t spare a couple of hours to tidy that shit hole
Agree. How long would it have taken to do the bottom bit? 20 mins and then of would have been properly sorted.

The whole thing is just tragic - More more more. Give me more things to fill the void inside me. My husband is back from offshore. Must be tired. Probably knows it would be sensible to start cutting back a bit. Those thoughts have never crossed MY mind. Instead I will drag him out to look at more unnecessary shit in TK MAX. I need more THINGS. I want them NOW. Oh and I want a new car. I want a tesla. I want it now. We're going to go and look at it NOW. I WILL stuff the car seats in and Safiyah (or whatever I'm calling her at the moment) WILL be shoved in the middle

Jesus Christ - it must be unbearable. Let's hope Daddy Cannon has deep pockets and can get them out of this hole - this recession is going to be haaaaarrrddd

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh honestly. Who cares. She will still look like Worzle Gummige on a bad day. Her hair won’t look like that

She is manic because she knows the huge elephant in the room with her actual family (whom presumably she can’t accuse of being trolls or block) is the issue of her getting a job. Inflation is going through the roof.
Pat is not going to get a salary increase that covers the astronomical increases cost of living and a new dog (!) and expensive highlights etc etc whilst she sits on her jacksie doing nothing. Inflation is really going to bite and she knows that any reasonable person would be looking for a job to make sure she can feed and keep her children warm - given the fact that the predictions are about 80% of us will be fuel poverty next year, this is no exaggeration. But she is a lazy fud who doesn’t want to do this. So now we have to have (1) I am to saaaaaaaad to get a job coupled with (2) I am to buuuuusssssyyy to get a job as I need to write myself an hourly time table (thus demonstrating she is not actually busy in the slightest) and swiftly followed by (3) I am a new muuuuuummmmmmyyy to my furry baby and need to stay at home with this new puppy we can’t actually afford whilst my husband works himself into an early grave in the North Sea and is probably worried sick about how we will actually feed our children and cover our bills - particularly if our massive mortgage is up for renewal on very unfavourable interest rates.

I have no time for Lee but what an absolute baggage he has saddled himself with

• Haha
  • Heart