Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I can’t wait to see what the builders do. My friend was really rude to some builders who were working outside her wedding venue. Very crappy to them. They agreed to stop and then right in the middle of the vows they rolled past on their noisy rollers and diggers looking right in 🤣😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We’ve got a similar situation with a housing estate being built by our house. Thing is I’m so busy, parenting, working, cooking, housework etc etc I haven’t actually really noticed it 😂 probably if I sat on my flat arse all day I would 😂

Reactions: 17
Wonder how many 'go out and tell them Lee' he had to put up with before going out to say 'Look, I'm getting it in the neck from the whinging, work shy wife and I'm knackered after getting back from working offshore can you do me a favour and just pretend that you can do something about the rollers not shaking the house just for a bit.... Thanks pal'

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Next time she's on the peloton she'll be getting a knock on the door "hey do you mind telling the old woman flashing her tits on the bike to give it a rest. We're all violently shaking from laughing".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Another compensation over reaction. This and the over photographing of her in the stupid earphones. She is 100% lining up a claim with the developers.
It’s a pile of tit. Yes with rollers there will be vibrations but as someone already pointed out, if it’s vibrating violently (which it won’t have been) they need their house checked!!!

Reactions: 6
Let's face it, it's the most the earth has moved in that House for yuuurs. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I stopped reading her thread about two years ago as Rebecca and her behaviour, towards Poppy in particular, reminded me of my narcissistic mother too much. Same mannerisms, same swagger, same smirk. I feel so sorry for her girls.

However, I've just checked in and OMG the bleeping building work. Karma is a witch Meldrum and it's definitely found you.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The new development is so close to their house. 😂new neighbours and the Meldrums will be waving to each other from their beds of a morning.

What the duck is the contractor going to do? Stop work because it’s near to whinge bag Meldrums house? Not likely. I bet the subbies are having a wee giggle at the shrimpy ginger nut and his attention seeking chubby wife who gets her pancake tits out whilst she’s free wheeling on that exercise bike.
I’m embarrassed for them!

Reactions: 15
Going out for dinner and a few drinks. What happened to the not drinking? She’s absolutely manic the way she flips.

Reactions: 15
‘What a day she’s tired’ ffs!

Go and get a full time job then tell me your tired 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.