Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How slow is she on those dog walks? We do 3.5km in roughly have the time it takes her and our dog has to be constantly on a leash so obviously we have to stop frequently.

Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness, what a drama. Thankfully her chum reminded her jazzercise was not on even though she was changed and in her outfit.

WHO IN THEIR SANE MIND THINKS THIS IS INTERESTING TO STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET? 😱 Arrrrrgh

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is a bleeping disgrace . For someone who had the time to take as many vapid photos as she does and no job , and has time write up bull tit captions 10 times a day she (or he!?) can’t spare a couple of hours to tidy that tit hole
Agree. How long would it have taken to do the bottom bit? 20 mins and then of would have been properly sorted.

The whole thing is just tragic - More more more. Give me more things to fill the void inside me. My husband is back from offshore. Must be tired. Probably knows it would be sensible to start cutting back a bit. Those thoughts have never crossed MY mind. Instead I will drag him out to look at more unnecessary tit in TK MAX. I need more THINGS. I want them NOW. Oh and I want a new car. I want a tesla. I want it now. We're going to go and look at it NOW. I WILL stuff the car seats in and Safiyah (or whatever I'm calling her at the moment) WILL be shoved in the middle

Jesus Christ - it must be unbearable. Let's hope Daddy Cannon has deep pockets and can get them out of this hole - this recession is going to be haaaaarrrddd

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh my goodness, what a drama. Thankfully her chum reminded her jazzercise was not on even though she was changed and in her outfit.

WHO IN THEIR SANE MIND THINKS THIS IS INTERESTING TO STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET? 😱 Arrrrrgh
So it IS the jazzercise class at the village hall she’s going to and NOT at the Unit….! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How slow is she on those dog walks? We do 3.5km in roughly have the time it takes her and our dog has to be constantly on a leash so obviously we have to stop frequently.
I came on to say the same. 20 mins to walk 1km?? 🤯

Reactions: 6
By chum I expect she means Mum. Out to jazzersize with Mummy and the other pensioners.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So it IS the jazzercise class at the village hall she’s going to and NOT at the Unit….! 😂😂😂
Morning classes are at the unit, evenings are back at the town hall, they got chucked out of the unit as they wanted the space for their own classes🙂

Reactions: 4
why would you buy and cook a meat that you don’t like, what a waste
I know the thread has moved on, but among all the other questionable content it was the lamb situation that really perplexed me enough to post on this thread for the first time. Had none of the family ever tried lamb before? How is that possible?! I'm still thinking about it many hours after the event so clearly I need to get a life but it really boggled my mind for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Agree. How long would it have taken to do the bottom bit? 20 mins and then of would have been properly sorted.

The whole thing is just tragic - More more more. Give me more things to fill the void inside me. My husband is back from offshore. Must be tired. Probably knows it would be sensible to start cutting back a bit. Those thoughts have never crossed MY mind. Instead I will drag him out to look at more unnecessary tit in TK MAX. I need more THINGS. I want them NOW. Oh and I want a new car. I want a tesla. I want it now. We're going to go and look at it NOW. I WILL stuff the car seats in and Safiyah (or whatever I'm calling her at the moment) WILL be shoved in the middle

Jesus Christ - it must be unbearable. Let's hope Daddy Cannon has deep pockets and can get them out of this hole - this recession is going to be haaaaarrrddd
Here’s Beggy ;-)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yip, named her years ago, Verruca Salt. 'daddy, I want a pony'.... Whiney arsed annoyance. 😂

• Haha
Omg Verruca Salt is spot on! They’re defs gonna get the Tesla even if it’s not practical, she’s such a bleeping insufferable moron. Look at me🙄

Who eats lamb n feeds it to kids 🥺🤮
🤔 Me? 🤣 But then I am a sheep farmer and my kids help us butcher our own lamb so.... Please tell me you don't see little spring lambs bouncing in the fields and think that is what ends up on your plate?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
God her and Beggy Lamb with their Tesla’s🙄🙄
Neither of them give a tit if their kids fit safely it’s all about looking wealthy! What they don’t realise is they just look like chavs with no class!
Honestly Meldrum in a Tesla-she hasn’t got the brains to cope with a EV and will end up stranded somewhere with kids abd sending for ‘Dadsy” to come get them 🙄
Lee really needs to grow and set abd say ‘no we are getting a car that fits our family not your wannabe lifestyle.’ But we all know he won’t.

God her and Beggy Lamb with their Tesla’s🙄🙄
Neither of them give a tit if their kids fit safely it’s all about looking wealthy! What they don’t realise is they just look like chavs with no class!
Honestly Meldrum in a Tesla-she hasn’t got the brains to cope with a EV and will end up stranded somewhere with kids abd sending for ‘Dadsy” to come get them 🙄
Lee really needs to grow and set abd say ‘no we are getting a car that fits our family not your wannabe lifestyle.’ But we all know he won’t.
That won't work as you can't tow an electric vehicle so recoveries are very expensive as most need a low loader. She is an absolute grasping fool. I have no time for Lee but I feel for the girls - walking eyes wide shut into a financial meltdown. And for what? To "show" some "trolls"? To pretend she's still it and a bit on Instagram?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.