Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Lee, working all hours, paying for EVERYTHING while princess Grabecca has a lovely life!!

Reactions: 6
Poor Lee, working all hours, paying for EVERYTHING while princess Grabecca has a lovely life!!
Poor lee my arse. The daft wee midget knows exactly what she’s like and just allows it to carry on. He’s as bad as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sitting waiting patiently for the Monday weigh in…I feel my week can’t start properly without it….I can’t even bring myself to do my hourly to do list without knowing if she has lost another 100g or not!
My prediction is she will have gained 250g so won’t be posting 😂

Same!!

Sorry was replying same to I’ll be there as well! We’ll keep an eye out for you all hey 😝
If we are all going to Disney then likely one of us will see. We go on the Saturday so thankfully will not be on the same flight!

Reactions: 3
2.3lb apparently - saying she doesn’t care about the scales but clearly does or wouldn’t be posting

Cut out the booze this week have we Beggy?

Reactions: 12
My prediction is she will have gained 250g so won’t be posting 😂

If we are all going to Disney then likely one of us will see. We go on the Saturday so thankfully will not be on the same flight!
We fly the weds from London so I’ll be safe 😝😝

Reactions: 1
Doesn't care what the scales say... Posts an update.

Ignores comments on insta asking for a trigger warning around diet /weightloss, doesn't give a tit ... Posts an update.

She really is a vacuous nasty person.

Reactions: 19
Taking Twins lamb orzo ? Double Dutch learning another new language now baggy belly Beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A8F0C322-A1BE-4BD9-A5B0-43B89CA39E64.png

PLEASE someone back me up on this… that’s not orzo, right???

I can’t be the only one to think it’s risotto rice?
She knows what orzo it, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It looks like risotto rice to me too

edit: i have time and went looking online the orzo comes in a clear packet with a green label
I love how you checked this.
Why pretend you’re using orzo when you’re making a risotto?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She could at least get the page name correct, it's tamingtwins, not taking twins. That's twice she did it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.