Mrs Meldrum #129 Holiday No.3, No Balloons For P, Incoming Divorce Decree From Lee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh how fascinating, let me think long and hard about whether she should make a barely percetable “change” to her hair?!

Try some conditioner for a start.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ no, not more hair talk! 😴😴😴😴

Her eye bags and wonky eye stood out by mile on those stories today

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Zzzzzzzzz 🥱😴
On what planet does she think her hair could ever look like this? And WHY?! It’s just a mid length boring hair style anyway but her hair is FUCKED. Even if she grew her hair out to that length, it will never ever ever look like that. Her hair is ruined. It’s beyond damaged. She needs to have it cut SHORT and dyed back to a mid brown and then she needs to just leave it alone completely for a good few years to let it grow out. She is DELUSIONAL. Can’t she see the mess that’s on her own head?!

Reactions: 14
Oh honestly. Who cares. She will still look like Worzle Gummige on a bad day. Her hair won’t look like that

She is manic because she knows the huge elephant in the room with her actual family (whom presumably she can’t accuse of being trolls or block) is the issue of her getting a job. Inflation is going through the roof.
Pat is not going to get a salary increase that covers the astronomical increases cost of living and a new dog (!) and expensive highlights etc etc whilst she sits on her jacksie doing nothing. Inflation is really going to bite and she knows that any reasonable person would be looking for a job to make sure she can feed and keep her children warm - given the fact that the predictions are about 80% of us will be fuel poverty next year, this is no exaggeration. But she is a lazy fud who doesn’t want to do this. So now we have to have (1) I am to saaaaaaaad to get a job coupled with (2) I am to buuuuusssssyyy to get a job as I need to write myself an hourly time table (thus demonstrating she is not actually busy in the slightest) and swiftly followed by (3) I am a new muuuuuummmmmmyyy to my furry baby and need to stay at home with this new puppy we can’t actually afford whilst my husband works himself into an early grave in the North Sea and is probably worried sick about how we will actually feed our children and cover our bills - particularly if our massive mortgage is up for renewal on very unfavourable interest rates.

I have no time for Lee but what an absolute baggage he has saddled himself with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What? 18k steps for a 3k walk? Is she on crack or does she mean a 3K walk shown + another 18k? If she what the duck was eh doing climbing Ben Nevis ? I ran 4K and don’t even have 7k steps !?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So much to comment on, but I can’t, because I keep coming back to ‘busy busy.’

BUSY BUSY? What the what?!?!

Cycled, had a shower, went to gym, had another shower, had a coffee, did some light chores, ate lunch, had a walk, considered another boring hairdo, wrote some lists, eyefuxjed self for the gram, prepped dinner at leisure and in peace…. THIS IS BUSY BUSY? 🤬

She is both outrageous and hilarious. She must know most people are incredulous listening to this nonsense?

Reactions: 19
A 3.5km walk? That’s nothing! Do you think she really believes she’s busy?! Or is it a big ‘duck you’ to Tattle and she’s taking the piss?
I had a busy day for me- but I work very part time from home and help with childcare for my grandkids. I am a different busy to working people and acknowledge that. She would never cope with the normal routine most people have that are working!!!
And Beggy there are PLENTY of WORKING mums out there who have dogs, exercise, take their kids to school & clean their homes. THEY are busy- you are not. You are desperately trying to justify your existence!
She took the dog for a walk- probably 45 mins
Jazzercise (🤣🤣) 1 hour.
Cleaned the house - 1 hour although probably wasn’t.
So she had 3 hours at least to herself. While the kids were at school. She’s HARDLY busy!!

Reactions: 15
I have heard sky News is in Inchmarlo, waiting for todays news... 'on the hour every hour' ... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t look like she’s been crying at all in that video and her eyes are all over the shop looking everywhere but at the camera - she’s totally telling porky pies.

She looks bloody ecstatic and excited in those pics not upset in the least! She couldn't WAIT to shove Poppy into school. I bet Poppy is thriving at school without that witch moaning about her every 5 mins.
Beggy we know you are delighted at your youngest starting school but guarantee you that Poppy is even happier that she finally has escaped you and has people who are interested in her and will be engaging her and ensuring she learns AND has fun.
Now try not to overdo it today- you know- make sure you sit down and rest and have some hot tea because your life is SO SO busy!( NOT!)

Reactions: 12
I can't even deal with the total LACK of activity this shows.
She’s been on a 2 mile walk and thinks she’s Jessica Ennis!!!! It’s actually embarrassing at this point how much of an idiot she makes herself look on a daily basis.

• Haha
Aww that’s a shame. It was a highlight this year that P1 could have parents in and nursery had an indoor stay and play.
Maybe this is different when class groups are combined. I don't think it would work in smaller schools where there are p2/p3s etc in there too. All schools around Huntly cluster all wave off at the gate.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.